It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything Aircraft...A Salute To You!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
My fellow aircraft friends,

I want to dedicate a thread to thank the die hard aircraft buffs here on ATS! I am an ex-military man who who was part of the F 18 programs test and evaluation squadrons at Pt. Mugu and China Lake. I came to ATS after being directed through google for a number of related questions at the time. Now, not to be too bold, but I think I am very strong in the field of aviation (especially military). Wow, was I amazed at the vast knowledge that some people have here! It has been such a plethera of information over the span of my membership and I have enjoyed helping others but especially having some of my own unanswered questions answered.

I believe in critical thinking, and as much as I feel that I can help people with their aircraft questions (especially the UFO people who don't really understand what a military aircraft can really do outside of an airshow), I have just been blown away at the vastness of knowledge from a number of members!

So, without further ado...I salute you all!!!!!! To name a few, and just a few, as it is early and I am sort of brainless right now. Zaphod, Westpoint, Fred T, Darkpro,Chinook, Kilco, Canada, Skunkworks, Gfad, Waynos, Willard, BlackWidow, Shattered, Shadowhawk, Brotherthebig.....and the always amazing Intelgurl,... list goes on I assure you!! I do not mean to leave anybody out as you are all my friends here!! You know who you are and that you know a great deal.

I give you all a solid salute and thank you for keeping our stories critically accurate and spreading knowledge amongst our community!!

Peace to you all, you make a big difference, and you deserve appreciation!

My best to you all.....Mondo

[edit on 6-10-2007 by Mondogiwa]

new topics

join