It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another dumb question about the N.W.O.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I can't help my self sometimes. I open my mouth and just have to insert my foot. Man I should just go to bed.

Alright here is the question. Why would the "Evil Elite" want to wipe out 80% of the Earth population ?

Wouldn't it just be better to use that 80% of the population to colonize space ?

I mean if they get rid of the common man and woman who will take out there trash, fix the sewers and in general do all the work rich people won't ?

They just can't keep there sycophant Yes-Men around.

Sure the Yes-Men and Yes-Women can kiss a butt real good, but they can't change the oil on a Bentley.

And you can't use robots because torturing them is just not as fun as a real human.

And clones are only for harvesting organs. Torturing the clones could damage the precious replacement parts.

Please "Evil Elite" of the world. Don't kill my wife and kids. The only thing your good at is trying to make people feel small and useless and barking orders.

If you get rid of us you'll have no one to pick on.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
how did the russians beat the nazis in wwII?

if you have enough numbers of people on your side, you can take on even the most advanced foe. once the elite show their true colors, there will be more then a few people who want to string them up from the lamp posts.

believe me they can get rid of 80% of the worlds almost 7 billion people, and have plenty of helots left to cater to their every whim...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
with less mouths to feed

and less sheeple to watch over

they can write their new improved version of " 1984 "

every name in the phone book will be Winston Smith, followed by a number

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
And if they'd acted 50 years ago they wouldn't have needed to get rid of anyone in order to have a world population 80% of what it currently is

But then, they are officially the biggest bunch of incompetent morons the planet has ever known. The NWO couldn't fight their way into a paper bag even if they had 2 years of continuous lessons in how to do it ......

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Weather you believe the NWO wants to lower population or not, the trend shows that is what is happening. Infertility is increasing in the population. Also there is no study in the USA to track this.

The great sperm-count debate began in 1992, when a group of Danish scientist published a study suggesting that sperm counts declined globally by about 1 percent a year between 1938 and 1990

www.slate.com...

China the country with one of the strongest population control is actually seeing a 10% infertility rate.
www.iol.co.za...

And we can see the drop in actual children born since 1970 has been dramatic.

Average fertility levels in the developing world dropped
from over 5.9 children per woman in the 1970s to about 3.9 children per woman in the 1990s.

www.un.org...

With Aids now making having intercourse with the possibility of conceiving now a game of Russian roulette, and efforts to lower rates of reproduction around the world, If the NWO is not working on reduction, they are getting it through coincidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkMile77

Alright here is the question. Why would the "Evil Elite" want to wipe out 80% of the Earth population ?

I've never heard of people like Kissinger, Brezinski, the Prince,
or even Clinton... mutter anything like 'getting rid' of 80% of
the worlds population. I'll file that thought in the false-info file,
which the Elites (they are members of more than one of the 3 groups
which control the planet; The Council of Foreign Relations,
The Trilateral Commission, [and by invitation only] Bildergerg Group)
have fostered to discredit their actual existance...
as in 'learned' men & women could not harbor such an arrogant position.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
Weather you believe the NWO wants to lower population or not, the trend shows that is what is happening.

Population growth is very slowly starting to slow down, but global population is nonetheless still growing - there are some 700 million more people around now that there were at the turn of the millennium ....

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

In developed countries where the NWO has the largest control. Population is dropping.

www.pregnantpause.org...

In Africa it is still on the rise, but currently there are many programs in that region.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the worlds population.

Kissinger 1974
www.schillerinstitute.org...

geocities.com...

the genocide in Rwanda 1994
500,000 + killed in 100(?) days
while the powers that be, watched from the sideline, doing nothing

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CANADIAN-guerilla

the genocide in Rwanda 1994
500,000 + killed in 100(?) days
while the powers that be, watched from the sideline, doing nothing

Despite which, global population continues to spiral upwards .... at a rate of around 100,000,000 a year.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the worlds population.

This guy, a friend of David Rockafella, heard it said
video.google.com...

He has passed away from cancer, God rest his soul.

Check my signature there is a link to a good post, when you think that cant be real, compare it to what is happening in your own experiance and read the thread it is interesting.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm kind of surprised any one responded to this.

I still don't know where some conspiracy theorist get the "*80% of the population must die idea."

I read the articles they reference but I just don't interpret them same way other do.

Of course I personally believe that no two humans see our world the same exact way.

I guess its just after 15 years of research, and talking with people and trying to find some sold evidence of anything kind all I ever turned up was definite "maybe" in most.

Maybe I'm just jealous of other people conviction in there beliefs.

And it's not that I am unwilling to believe in anything, but I want more than a fuzzy picture, an internet rumor, or a poor quality video.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
DarkMile77, you are very correct.

Those who believe in NWO/Illuminati has fallen prey to cheesy propaganda.

Very sad.

At least you are sane here.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   

And it's not that I am unwilling to believe in anything, but I want more than a fuzzy picture, an internet rumor, or a poor quality video.

Is polished video from corporate media with researched imagery and power words more credible?

If something nefarious is happening behind the scenes, then it wont be spoken of openly. Instead you will have hidden camera footage, an occasional speech, and individual eyewitness testimony.

All of these, if you trust power, mean nothing. Because none by themselves are a smoking gun. None of them pass the level of proof to some.

For instance President Eisenhower said at the end of his presidency. "Beware the Military Industrial Complex"
www.youtube.com...
means nothing really, why it could mean anything.

The reason this is because the way the brain works, specifically pattern matching. The brain takes many things in, then matches them, it throws out the anomalies.

So if you say the pledge of allegiance 10,000 times in school, then here Alex Jones, or President Eisenhower, you throw out the anomaly and maintain the same view.

The CT does the same thing, but his brain went click, where he noticed Fox news and avenues of image shaping do not count for credibility, for reasons based on history and patterns of lying from power. He removed them from the pool of information. Some replace experience and what they see, and then match that to what they hear from all sources. So now all the little pieces make it into his brain, and together they form the smoking gun.

Read the article in my sig. You can say that's crazy. Or you can compare it not to what you already think, but what you see going on in the world today.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Dear Redge777:

I hope you were not insinuating that my capacity for coherent thought was less then yours due to the fact that I see the world differently than you.

I think you might have misunderstood my words, which is completely my fault. I am not the most eloquent writer and I do have a hard time conveying my thoughts to the written word.

Let me first say that I do not expect the mass media to tell me the complete unbiased truth.

But I do not trust the likes of Alex Jones to tell me the unbiased truth.

Alex Jones like the FOX news and CNN will try to sell me there interpretations of the facts.

And despite the many time Mr. Jones say " Don't believe me folks. Look it up your self, Google it. "

Mr. Jone still comes across with an attitude that if you don't believe him your a fool.

And thats about as useful to me as a poor quality video from You-tube.

All I want is the truth.

Not the truth from Alex Jones point of view.

Not the truth from Fox news point of view.

Not the truth from, a Christen, Muslim, or even Jewish point of view.

I just want the truth. Not embellishment.

And this is my problem with many of the people within the truth and patriot movement.

They only listen to truths that they want to hear and fit into there already existing belief system. And that is the very same thing they accuses the "sheeple" of doing.

I hope I was able to explain my self in a satisfactory manor.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I can't help my self sometimes. I open my mouth and just have to insert my foot. Man I should just go to bed.

Wouldn't it just be better to use that 80% of the population to colonize space ?

I mean if they get rid of the common man and woman who will take out there trash, fix the sewers and in general do all the work rich people won't ?

They just can't keep there sycophant Yes-Men around.

Sure the Yes-Men and Yes-Women can kiss a butt real good, but they can't change the oil on a Bentley.

And you can't use robots because torturing them is just not as fun as a real human.

And clones are only for harvesting organs. Torturing the clones could damage the precious replacement parts.

Please "Evil Elite" of the world. Don't kill my wife and kids. The only thing your good at is trying to make people feel small and useless and barking orders.

If you get rid of us you'll have no one to pick on.

The NWO concern right now isn't money as much as it is total control of our land and of our minds. The less people that are on Earth the more land they can control, the easier we are to manage, and the less chance their is of a revolt against them.

Eventually the day will come when every birth on earth is done in a controlled manner and the child born is only done if he has a purpose/job on earth. In their eyes the earth doesn't need 6.5billion and it only needs 500 million.

500 million people with upgraded physical features and brain power CAN EASILY advance the earth faster then 6.5 Billion dumbed down humans we have in existence today.

When they repopulate other planets it will be done with the exact society they envision here on earth.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I hope you were not insinuating that my capacity for coherent thought was less then yours due to the fact that I see the world differently than you.

By no means, my use of 'you', most of the time, means 'all people' including me. I was only reflecting on how people seem to hold on to current ideas against new ones.

Your post about how both sides spin I agree with completely. We chose which source is credible, and yes one that did not have an agenda would be so nice. I try and use personal experience, and watch my own bias. I fail at this as often as anyone else. Thank you for your post.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by Redge777]

new topics

top topics

join