It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Footage miltary WOW (Footage found and new link supplied)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Tesla WAS first and jermokies came later with false theories.

Thats why UFOs are made from such intelligent beings.... sure the ones
that stole the Tesla theory and inventions.

How do you explain all the signs of aliens in human history then? Paintings, cave paintings, statues and so on.

No, they have been around for as long as we has documented history in my opinion. They were probably the Gods religion speak of.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
How do you explain all the signs of aliens in human history then? Paintings, cave paintings, statues and so on.

Well, automatically deducing that they are "alien" in nature simply because the true explanation is little hard to get at isnt how you generate proof. Maybe the unbridled and unfounded desire to believe rather than to know makes you think this? Knowing something means you can state or claim something and probably provide a verifiable fact to back it up. Believing requires none of the above.

These ancient drawings are no less interpretive than the bible is, or for that matter anything humans of the past have done. 50 different people look at them and you are going to more than likely get a number of differing interpretation, some of which will be a reflection of the culture of the person observing. If you think they are of alien in nature please feel free to do so but your opinion should not be construed as fact or proof, no more so than mine or anyone elses opinion should.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind

Originally posted by Copernicus

Well, automatically deducing that they are "alien" in nature simply because the true explanation is little hard to get at isnt how you generate proof. Maybe the unbridled and unfounded desire to believe rather than to know makes you think this? Knowing something means you can state or claim something and probably provide a verifiable fact to back it up. Believing requires none of the above.

These ancient drawings are no less interpretive than the bible is, or for that matter anything humans of the past have done. 50 different people look at them and you are going to more than likely get a number of differing interpretation, some of which will be a reflection of the culture of the person observing. If you think they are of alien in nature please feel free to do so but your opinion should not be construed as fact or proof, no more so than mine or anyone elses opinion should.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by Lost_Mind]

This is such a pertinant point and should ring true with all of you..

After all the stuff we hear and read about can you honestly say that you have seen even 1 bonefide peace of evidence i know i havn't. its all open to interpretation or lack there of.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I tend to agree with kleverone. And add, this vehicle in-spite of it's lateral movement while following or seemingly follow the Attack Aircraft, could possibly be black?
I have yet to see, except, the Tennessee appx /65 sighting which was basic black (no sun reflection) but static in the sky , a penny at arms length.

Thanks OP for posting this gem !!

Dallas

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Very interesting thread Quantum.
From my experience, modern jet combat aircraft that fly at Mach1 & 2 have their canopies highly poished prior to take off - I think the reason for this is fairly obvious! ('Bandits at 5 o'clock! - oops it's a bug!)

Secondly, I think the angle of the object from the tail plane remains almost the same, it does not go down, in or up! I think it could be in 'formation' as a third aircraft on the excersise. If not then, by defenition, it is unidentified, it is an object and it is flying!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join