It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just-released pic shows Diana in moments before crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Just-released pic shows Diana in moments before crash

www.nydailynews.com

LONDON - Princess Diana's final moments are captured in a never-before-seen photograph taken shortly before the crash in Paris on Aug. 31, 1997.

Diana's blond hair can be seen in the backseat as she peers out the car's rear window at the approaching paparazzi.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
i have no comments as of yet but i think these photo's may be more clues for those who belive there is a conspiracy involved.enjoy.

p.s. my bad if this isnt new or somebody already posted

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
im suprised more arent interested in this its imo good evidence to the theories of murder.....just me though...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I think there is already a thread about this but I am too lazy to go and look.

I do not see how this photo proves anything other than that she was in the car and other people were in the car also. Of course we already knew that.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread. Totally triggered. The driver of the car appears to under a mind control program.Do any of the conspiracys state this??? I am not farmiliar with the case that much. He appears MK though.
DWT

[edit on 4-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You see mind control? I see one too many drinks during dinner.

Seriously, can you elaborate a little?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
thats what i was thinkin im not to familiar with the theories either but to me this pic does not jive with alot of the "official" reports.

like the driver doesnt seem drunk he seems startled.
and the body guard seem like he's on edge knowing theres something about to go down.

then diana she's lookin to the back wich would jive in my mind with the theorys that there was a car waiting in the tunnel that pulled in behind them when the entered.

also i know one of the theories is that there was some sort of led light they used to disorinate the driver causing the car to go out of control....to me that seems to be proven that light is mega bright lol even fox news reporters are starin to go along with hey maybe the tin foilers are right on this one lol.seems this (and i hear there are more photo's) seem to be storng evidence pointing to foul play....mite just be me though

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

i know they say he was drunk but to me he doe3snt look drunk he looks shocked or startled and seems to be very alert in this pic.how did he loose control if not for at least the bright flashes?also the bodyguard was said to have a seatbelt on...in this pic he does not...meaning he felt a reason to put it on then other then being worried about the drivers drunkness....im sure if he was "drunk"dude would have straped up way before this....but again just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
probably right ,more than likely drunk section 8 , The look in his eyes is different than the passengers look of horror and panic though. almost crazed thats why I thought MKULTRA.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
i want to know exactly when and where this pic was taken as " just before " covers a very large swath of possibilklities

because - based on lighting and sharpness i do not believe that this picture could be taken on the move on a dark road / tunnel

also why has it taken till now fpr this to be released ???

as for peoples facial expressions - who are we to judge ?? do you have sufficient knowledge of the bevaviour of mr Paul and Resse to know what is thier normal expression and how thier visage changes in response to vasious stresses ??????????????

i know people who look " gawky " almost all the time , heck - one of my best mates looks at his most cool calm and collected when under the greatest pressure - he looks like a grinning idiot when sat back relaxing

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   
better link more photos

and not sure when exactally but they just got released because of the upcomming trail thing...lol more info in the new link im tired my bad

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Until now, I was under the belief that Diana's death was a case of mind control, programmed to symbolically crash in a precise location that has sacrificial meaning (thinking now of David Icke's interview with Arizona Wilder and her take on the fateful events).

However, having seen the 2 photos, I feel this is a simple case of 2 parparazzi cars - one in front of her, the other tailing her. Diana herself is concerned with the car in behind. Camera flash startles / distracts the driver. Car smashes into wall. Game over.

But yeah, it's interesting to read reactions here of some seeing Henri Paul's facial expression and floating the possibility of mind control. Going to flag this thread and lurk with interest!

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Looks to me like the driver was probably blinded by multiple flashes from some scummy paparazzi's camera. Notice front passenger holding his hand as if he wants to block out the flash, if it disturbed him, it was even worse for the driver. You can see the reflection of the flash on his eye glasses and elsewhere on the photo.

top topics

join