It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asian Secret Society Challenges Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Article in todays news:
Ed Komarek
September 28, 2007

If the Fulford revelations and public challenge by a secret Asian society to the secret ruling families of earth is real, then we could be on the verge of truly unprecedented change and transformation. (See 110 page transcript of 6 hour interview by Jeff Rense.

Part 1 www.rense.com...
Part 2 www.rense.com...

Ed Komarek's blog: exopolitics.blogspot.com...

This article in my box, was very interesting and if not already in here, should be. It involves a couple items that bleed over to other topics, so, if another topic is more appropriate for post let me know.

Benjamin Fulford claims to be a member and spokesperson for a secret Asian society determined to stop the implementation of plans for very large scale mass genocide by secret world elites around the planet and in particular Asia. Fulford says that the secret Asian society is in particular targeting the American elite, the descendants of the Robber Barons of the 1800's, who did not disappear but simply went underground after they had established control over finance and the American economy by the early part of the 1900's.

Heres a partial clip of the original article (below).

Fulford is an author of over 20 books in Japanese and an ex Asian bureau chief for Forbes magazine. He makes the astounding and unprecedented claim that a secret Asian society has been secretly watching the American and European ruling families consolidating power over earth's humanity. This secret Asian society has been watching as these secret elites developed and implemented plans to subjugate all of humanity into a sophisticated slave society. Fulford says the thing that galvanized the secret Asian society of 1.8 million gangsters and one hundred thousand assassins into action was the implementation of a plan by world elites, Global 2000, to reduce the Asian population by as much as 80% through the use of bio-weapons and other methods of mass destruction. This Asian society believes that the SARS virus was introduced into Asia and was a genetically engineered virus made to kill almost exclusively people of Asian descent. The picture of the dead from SARS virus in Canada seem to confirm this view says Jeff Rense.

Even though there is little mention of UFO/ET in this long interview, it is, in my estimation, of great importance and interest to the field of exopolitics. People like myself and Dr. Michael Salla who also has a paper on the Fulford material believe that it is these very same secret world ruling families that have implemented and maintained the UFO/ET cover-up. Celestial visitors have been perceived to be threat to the elites because, they the ET's, are interfering with the elites plans of complete total dominion over the masses of humanity. I believe celestial visitors are mostly friendly and wish to have more open contact with earth's peoples but are being prevented from doing so by these sophisticated gangster families that now seem to be secretly ruling the world. I believe it is up to earth humanity to deal with this problem, because something like Star Trek's prime directive is in effect, that limits the actions of the cosmic visitors.

Go to the links for more.

Worth attention.
ZG

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hmmm.
Saw this actually before, on Rense of course.

Dont know - If there is an Illuminati and some grand conspiracy, then I highly doubt there is anyone to challenge it.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This seems to be a good source for triangulation. The Asian populations, governance and intellectuals rarely seem to be involved in the discussion.

At least for me it adds definition to the issue. Thought for those who missed this it might also be good for the database.

Just got this in today in Google News Search reference.

ZG

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Frightening thought.

But there is not much more I can say or do about it.

Flagged anyway.

Regards xS_Gx

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The searc h function is our friend.

Here's the latest:

The NWO has been given a Death Threat it should Heed!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thanks.

I just got this in my Google search auto deliver the other day. I'll use the search. Just new enough to miss that step.

Will archives be covered in search?

I did not know ATS had it in active. The issue however will continue and I'll follow it in the original topic. Thanks again.

ZG

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If this is true, then offensive actions may be noticed - the very fact that there is an organisation with the power to (or potential) challenge the illuminati goes to show that they aren't the world power that we once believed.

The mere challenge could make them go ape#.

Portents for the future are well-favoured, for a change.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
admin edit: Removed for violation of Terms and Conditions (personally identifying information)

[edit on 7-13-2010 by Springer]

new topics

top topics

join