It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't know what an indigo child is but I think we're all suffering equal to our abilities.
whatever you are, you co-create me reality so please be cool.
peace

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 24-2-2010 by IandEye]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That's the problem with the world today, everyone thinks they are special. Well, you're not, not any more or less special than anyone else. Sure, your mom thinks your special, no surprise there.

Only when we all come realize that each of us has a spark of divinity will mankind begin to truly grow in spiritual nature.

As for the Gold Ring Wayshower mumbo jumbo, consider this;

They create a new set of limitations and replace the old society superego with a gold ring superego, causing an augmentation in the behavior of the participant which then assumes they must be enlightened, and they continue to spread their confusion because that's the nature of ego.

You're only trading one set of definitions & limitations for another....

...in other words, it's a cult, a rapidly growing powerful cult. I've seen many Youtube accounts suspended and videos removed if they condemn the cult of the Gold Ring.

Labels mean very little; Indigo children, wayshowers, light healers, etc... All just different facets on the same stone.....

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOmen

I am "something". indigo, blue ray, starseed, there are so many names out there for it.. they are just labels to me... i do know that i come from somewhere else... but that is all i know.

I have been going through the process of ascending into the 5th dimension over the last 10 years. I am one of the first to go.. there is a group of us. and we are almost there. It is a part of my soul contract to be one of the first to go. I will tell you that it has been so difficult that I have barely survived - especially the last two years. The process of deprogramming and reprogramming is very intense and painful. As more and more people go through it they say it will get easier and easier.

The 5th dimension is just a different way of thinking, of viewing ourselves, each other, the planet, the universe, life, etc... I don't think that anybody knows exactly what is going to happen collectively.. but my personal opinion is that both dimensions are going to exist (3D and 5D) for some time and it will be a gradual process moving everybody and all of our systems and structures into a 5D way of "being". It is not going to be a big disaster. and we are not going to get attacked by our brothers and sisters (who we like to call aliens)..

It is a beautiful thing, something that people should be really excited about... The 5d program eliminates fear, scarcity, anger, sadness, jealousy, insecurity, violence, war. I cannot feel or relate to any of these things anymore.. in a very literal way. My mind, my being cannot go there in thought. You do not realize how much of a burden these emotions are on our lives and our peace of mind and happiness until you let them go and are not a part of your existance anymore.. It will take time for our entire planet to reflect these things but individually we will be seeing more and more of this as more and more people make the journey.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by nltkn

Interesting, your belief that you are one of the souls who has "contracted" to be one of the first to manifest into the 5th dimension is somewhat reminiscent of those who also believe they are destined to be raptured by the Messiah. This belief is egocentric at best and exclusionist at worst.

Your personal opinion of both dimensions co-existing at the same time (for some time) is very telling. The truth is that all dimensions already co-exist at the same time, always have.

I also find it very telling when you speak of certain emotions as being burdenous where others aren't. A truly enlightened individual makes no differentiation between "good" and "evil", or "positive and negative", things simply are what they are. One individual may percieve an event as violent and destructive, where another may precieve the same event as a beatiful and creative.

If you eliminate fear, scarcity, anger, sadness, jealousy, insecurity, violence, & war, you also eliminate courage, prosperity, joy, happiness, loyalty, security, humilty and peace. One extreme cannot exist without the other.

In my opinion, those who claim to be "gifted" are escapists and project their fantasies into reality; This is the very definition of madness my friends.

Those who are truly gifted do not need to make the assertation of being gifted, they simply are; it is self evident.

~Namaste

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Anamnesis]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Any moderators viewing this, please feel free to close this thread.

I feel it has just grown very repetitive as people are simply saying and asking the same things as they aren't reading the thread.

Many Thanks

tO

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten

Originally posted by TheOmen
reply to post by stellawayten

Thankyou very much for sharing that!
I can somewhat relate to that, and although I have always felt different, I am also the only blonde hair, blue eyed person in my family, the rest are brown hair, brown eyed. Although that may have nothing to do with it, I always felt different and do notice people staring at me but never knew why.
What you said is really meaningful to me thakyou so much!
I have a question though,
Do you know what an Indigo Child's purpose is, if any?

I'm sorry but no, i don't know what our purpose is. you can find things on the internet but don't believe them. you might want to take pieces of it but the answer is really inside of yourself. if i think about it logically i think was are suppose to get together and go into that higher plane i was talking about. i can't imagine how powerful it would be if there were more than two of us. it really makes you feel like you can fly.

BTW... i have crystal blue eyes with a dark blue outline. also some brown fleck thing in my left eye. looks kinda like a freckle. also, my pupils are different sizes.

David Bowie

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

Well said, starred.

reply to post by TheOmen

Oh com'on mini-mod let it stay. Nobody is making you read it.

Despite my disagreement with labeling people its turning out to be a good read so I gave you a flag for it.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I admit that I got involved with some New Age people a few years ago and they encouraged the idea that I was an Indigo Child. I do feel as though a lot of the descriptors of IC are accurate for me, but then again they are probably accurate for a lot of people as others have noted.

Straight up I have to say that the whole Blonde Haired, Blue Eyes thing is crap - no way would any "spiritual enlightenment" (or whatever you want to call it) discriminate between ethnic background. I have brown hair and eyes for the record.

Also, Hyper-activity being a pre-requisite is BS IMO. These supposed illnesses are over-diagnosed, but I think that is more a symptom of bandaid approaches to medicine and medical companies making massive profits. The actual cause is a boredom with the school environment, which while not unique to IC is supposedly more pronounced. Personally I did feel that school was mostly a waste of time, but I just chose to conform while hating it (like most other people in one way or another). It helped that I was bright and so did well with the school work.

I have had strange thoughts as some of the original posters described - for example I entertained the idea for a while when I was around 7-10 that my parents were actually aliens who changed forms and languages whenever I could see or hear them. Its the kind of paranoid thought that can get out of hand if you don't balance it with reason - i.e. there's no way you can prove or disprove that so its not worth investing energy into.

That said I have always felt like I don't belong or that I'm just not like other people. From a young age I believed that we all "should" be able to fly and just create objects whenever we needed them and de-create them when we were finished. I've felt a deep impatience with actually having to DO things - which is why I am lazy and posting on an internet forum
I often put a lot of energy into thinking about projects and then never actually complete them because on some level I just want them to materialise without putting effort into it.

All of these things - as noted by some other posters - could just be due to escapist fantasies and also my very introspective/introverted personality combined with fears and inadequacies about putting myself out there in the world due to conflicts I've encountered because of my personality in my past.

At the end of the day, the Indigo Children idea is just like my parents being aliens - I can't prove it either way which means it only limits me - its a label like any other. Its also a dangerous ego trap, which other people have commented on.

IF it is true, however - and I do still entertain the idea now and then - the point is not that the Indigo Children are somehow superior to everyone else, its just that they are more "resistant" to being indoctrinated into the culture. They "remember" if you will the natural state of the human being and are reminders to everyone else how THEY ARE naturally too.

Again, if it were true (and its linked a lot into 2012 obviously) then all other humans, who aren't IC will also be able to return to this more natural state of being, or perhaps also "ascend into the 5th dimension".

Sorry for the long post but thanks for reading.

P.S. The idea of the 5th dimension is also one that I feel connected to. I do think on a really large scale, both physically and in terms of time, and I also believe in "As above, so below" i.e. A Holographic universe. I see 5th dimensional reality as transcending space and time, concievably meaning you could go anywhere at any time Dr. Who style, which would be pretty awesome. But I doubt my intuition, so it is also possible that Economics is the one true religion and that I should just knuckle under and work harder to earn more money, buy a house and start a family.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
TheOmen, I too am an indigo Child... I have many questions though. What are Light Warriors? What powers do we internally posses? What is the 2012 prophec? Could you email me and talk to me about this. I'm a younger Indigo Child/ Rainbow Child/ Star Child/ I dont even know. thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yet another American trying to feel better than everyone else and want attention.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Let me preface this by saying I think the "official" Indigo Child moniker is rubbish. But as far as a group of people undergoing an evolutionary process and becoming something more... I can buy into that. Not saying that has anything to do with the indigo child movement, I believe that is people trying to make sense of their mental disorders.

But when mitochondrial Eve evolved, and later mitochondrial Adam that was an ascension so to speak. It's not a stretch to think that the next evolutionary leap may be nearby. But the simple fact is that there is nothing different with an "indigo child's" physiology and anyone else. SO I seriously doubt this group is the next step in evolution.

Every human is special, a walking miracle. But you are not a separate breed, you are not the next step in the human evolutionary ladder. YOu don't have to conform. And you can aspire to be more than you are, and you don't have to live in a delusion to do it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The concept of indigo children been created in 1970s by Nancy Ann Tappe, to gain a quick buck from her stupid cult.

Anyways, she scammed a lot of peoples, she managed to make thoses who feel "specials" even more special
(she just stroked peoples egos for some good money).

5 years ago in found her book in an old sechondhand bookshop, and might say, after reading it, i was amazed by the BS peoples can believe

So, you're an indigo child ?

Anyways, makin you feel special is how the scam work

ITT: attention seekers trying to look cool
edit on 10-6-2011 by Conciliatore because: The voices in my head told me to do so

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Okay, i just got one simple question: Do you ever heard of "Oblivion"?
I think i'm an Indigo and i got Lucid dreams about this place where Indigos are called "The Chosen One"

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Quick question does the #47 have any significance or connection with indigo's?

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Quick question does the #47 have any significance or connection with indigo's?
Only on planet Zulu.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jheherrin

And planet zulu resides where exactly?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Everyone here in disbelief of Indigo's take a moment to read this. Because what this says represents the truth, and your disbelief in it represents your fear, and if you let go of this fear you will resonate to what i'm saying here, I don't care who you are, indigo or not.
(to all of the dis-believers)
It sounds like you're a little envious, I get that you're trying to relate the purpose of indigo's to every other type of people, and that makes sense, to an extent. However, your disposition implies a fallacy that parallels this: "everyone has the potential for mental problems, and you can label yourself with add, ocd, schitzo, autism, or any other mental illness but in the end you're just a person". Indigo's are in fact very different from people of the past, and there is a reason for that. It's to aid in the dissolution of the illusion. It's not like it makes anyone better or worse, however it does make them very different from "regular" people. That's nothing to label as special, but it actually is pretty special, and not even close to an average human, the only similarities are the vessel, the difference exists in the soul. If you were an indigo i'm sure you would understand this immediately because Indigo's can naturally comprehend projected concepts in much deeper levels of awareness than the average human incarnate, they penetrate your arguments beyond your own intention and can read you like a book just by your expressions. Everyone that's reading this will realize that you're just hiding behind your mask of your ego, which is trying to defend it's significance by attempting to globalize the diversities of consciousness. Instead of trying to accept the differences, and appreciate the indigo's (who are here to help you), you're trying to make yourself indifferent because otherwise, you would (in your ego's opinion) seem lesser of a person. The reason you fear the idea of someone being better than you is simply because you don't yet understand, the fear of the unknown should only inspire you to investigate the indigo's, not ignorantly mock them and pretend they don't exist. This entire ideology you have, is rooted directly from what you've been taught in your childhood, not your real unconscious wisdom, but all the ideologies of authority that have been implanted deep in your subconscious, which you could only passively accept as a child. Sorry that you feel this way, but that's no way to treat any human, smarter or stupider, you shouldn't judge because it only reflects your personal perspective, the subjective, not the true objective.

Now here's a thought, people who are going through extremely hard times, truly depressed and at rock bottom (emotionally) are usually the strongest people, people who have lots of money and success just please their greed and ego, but if they were ever placed in a situation even slightly similar to that of an indigo they would start crying like a spoiled 9 year old who dropped their twinkie. Your perspective tells me that the world has influenced you a lot. You believe in the idea that your judgement makes you superior, because you've been bullied by adults who judged you, and who molded your authoritarian judgement because you were treated like a worthless inconvenience who's only potential was to sacrifice their life to slavery and monetary goals. Now you believe in all the hate and fear that's been projected unto you, and you reflect this bull# externally on everyone in the hopes that it will feed your desperate ego. You're not better than anyone, and neither are any of the pretentious adults who've taught you this ridiculous bias, Instead of honoring and worshiping everyone that hates you, how about you reverse your hate into love, and appreciate with the utmost gratitude the people who are truly kind to you, and who in the same way wiser. You can try and deny this, but we ALL know it's true, so don't bother, maybe you should be grateful you've stumbled upon a page of potential indigo's who could teach you real #, truth.

Who do you think would kindly share wisdom with you, a homeless man who's willing to understand you despite your differences due to his own experiences, or a greedy corporate bigot who could care less about you than a rat in the sewers?

The more u know. 

By the way to everyone else here, Indigo's are very real, despite your ignorance and regardless of your stubborn envy of something that you simply couldn't comprehend without being an indigo yourself. All of you, every single one is either indigo, or not, and the people who "simply don't believe" without "evidence" are clearly not indigo souls. They are simply misunderstanding something which takes real courage to entertain. The only reason you haven't provided your delicate ideology with enough proof that indigo's exist is because you don't have their ability to dissolve fear from love, lies from truth. You only see what your ego wants you to see, and indigo's see not only beyond your very limited perspective, but right through you and all of the people on the earth, they have a perspective which is dimension-ally higher than your awareness could ever be, which is why you misunderstand the simplicity of their genius. And instead you backlash your insecurity of not being an indigo by projecting your disbelief (something you don't want to be true) on real indigo's most of which (due to dis-empathetic idiots like you) kill themselves from all of this judgement rooting from insecure people who are jealous of anything greater then themselves. This is because you're been so influenced by the media and your egotistical parents that you look up to people who hate you, and look down on people who love you, you hate to love, and you love to hate. Instead of chirping a soul which has come here to help you lose your stupid resistant attitude to love, why don't you accept them and attempt to provide real understanding? After all every indigo here could be in a much better place, but they sacrificed themselves and their positivist energy to balance out all of the negative deception hoarded up inside YOUR soul. they sacrifice their love to accept your hate, and you should see this as an example, a leader, someone who makes you believe in yourself. You people saying that indigo's aren't real only shows you don't believe in yourself, and in turn anybody else. I feel deeply sorry for all of you dis-believers, deceived and stuck in a cyclical illusion of grief and hate. Your teachers are here, on the earth, and you NEED them, their teachings and knowledge whether your fragile ego likes it or not. Change your perspective about yourself, and you will change the world. I'm sorry for all the indigo's here being insulted by a disgraceful judgmental ideology rooting from fear, you all know who you really are, and nobody's judgement will ever change that.
edit on 20-3-2015 by Blizzardj because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join