It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, so I just found out I'm an Indigo child and maybe a Light Warrior! Plus another theory on 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
As the title states, according to Wiki and this thread.
Now, I have been having a discussion with my mother who is a light healer (Reiki and IET) and she told me she knew I was an indigo child for a while.
I have the need to non-conform and I'm very creative as I'm always writing poetry and music/lyrics. I think I also fit the criteria stated by Wiki and Indigo_child.
We discussed our different opinions on what is gonna happen in 2012, and this is what she told me -
"It is the stage when the humans that have the understanding (of light healing etc I imagine) will ascend to the fifth dimension. Those who have not ascended will be transported to another planet after they all align, or will be killed after a mass of disasters, those of which will occur in an 8 year period. What happened 2004? The terrible disaster of the Tsunami. Those who do align, will be left on earth to love the earth and live in perfect peace and harmony with it".
Now I will tell the story, but with my own additions into what I believe.
I believe the same, but that it won't just be natural disasters that kill alot of people. I believe it will be extra dimensional beings. Aliens if you will. And I have been told that it is my destiny to become a light warrior to protect the Earth and defeat the evil beings, as I'm sure a few people have been told.
My questions are as follows-
What purpose do you all believe an Indigo child has?
What purpose do you believe a light Warrior will have?
Do my stories of 2012 reflect anything you believe?
Have any of you had experiences or are in fact Indigo children and/or Light Warriors and/or Healers?
Thanks for reading and please post your opinion, all are welcome.
T.O

[edit on 27-9-2007 by TheOmen]

[edit on 27-9-2007 by TheOmen]

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I dont believe in the 2012 thing and I also dont believe in the Indigo Child thing. And I also dont believe that your mother labelling you that is sufficient evidence. If a shaman said it, it would be something different. But to your mother of course you are special.

Having said that, i do believe you have the right to feel and be unique and act as a light warrior.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the input, obviously I can't prove to everyone that what I say is true, but all I ask is opinions which you have given and thankyou, what beliefs do you have (if any) regarding light warriors?

p.s just to let you know, my mum is a very powerful light healer and I do believe alot of what she says and her word is good enough for me, but of course, I deny ignorance, and did my research so I believe that the information I found also suggests that I am an Indigo child.
Thanks
T.O

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm an indigo child as well. Don't worry about all of the people that are going to tell you how you are soooo not special blah blah blah. Most people that are not indigo do not understand what we have gone thru our entire life. (before we new anything about the indigo label)

It feels good to know that others went thru the same thing. When I was little, i used to try to 'trick' my sister into telling me what was really going on. i felt like i was in a big experiment and everyone was in on it accept me so i would tell my sister that she was a big experiment that the aliens and everyone else was in on. i was hoping that she would say NUH UH, you are the one thats in the experiment. I was grasping at straws.

I used to threaten to kill myself starting at age seven. I would lay on the bed and cry and cry because i didn't understand what was going on in the world. i would lay awake all night because i just couldn't sleep. To this day, everytime i walk around in public i have people stare at me like they know something i don't.

i once dated an indigo (didn't know anything about indigos at the time) and we would have major experiences together (didn't understand it). The first night that we talked about spirituality it felt like we went to a higher plane. His face turned all black and it scared me. We both felt like we could fly. (and no we weren't on drugs) I got scared that night and felt like if we parted something bad would happen. We spent the whole night talking. The rest of our relationship was surreal as well. We eventually broke up because the 'real world' got into our relationship and ruined it.

I don't now why I am telling you all this. Maybe you need to hear it for some reason. take with it what you want and leave the rest behind.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Thankyou very much for sharing that!
I can somewhat relate to that, and although I have always felt different, I am also the only blonde hair, blue eyed person in my family, the rest are brown hair, brown eyed. Although that may have nothing to do with it, I always felt different and do notice people staring at me but never knew why.
What you said is really meaningful to me thakyou so much!
I have a question though,
Do you know what an Indigo Child's purpose is, if any?

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i am not acclaimed by others as a Shaman...

so my saying TheOmen is real or not is a never-mind,

but i will emphasize that, his mother (or any other person),
in her case having lived a full life and drawing on innumberable experiences, is pretty well qualified and astute enough to render a very clear assessment of a person (son or not) than to spout off dribble.

what i have doubts about are the many more 'layers' or 'tiers' of
people om the planet....
it all seems kinda convienient, to tell all levels of the mass poulation
that they too are are instrumental in the ascendancy of mankind...

& create these classes called Indigos and Light Warriors

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen

Thankyou very much for sharing that!
I can somewhat relate to that, and although I have always felt different, I am also the only blonde hair, blue eyed person in my family, the rest are brown hair, brown eyed. Although that may have nothing to do with it, I always felt different and do notice people staring at me but never knew why.
What you said is really meaningful to me thakyou so much!
I have a question though,
Do you know what an Indigo Child's purpose is, if any?

I'm sorry but no, i don't know what our purpose is. you can find things on the internet but don't believe them. you might want to take pieces of it but the answer is really inside of yourself. if i think about it logically i think was are suppose to get together and go into that higher plane i was talking about. i can't imagine how powerful it would be if there were more than two of us. it really makes you feel like you can fly.

BTW... i have crystal blue eyes with a dark blue outline. also some brown fleck thing in my left eye. looks kinda like a freckle. also, my pupils are different sizes.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yeah I do get that feeling, more like I have an immense power rather than flying and I truly believe Indigo Children are here for something, I will do my research and try to find myself and purpose.
Thanks for sharing your experiences!

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Do you mind me asking your beliefs? I'm intersted in hearing from every opinion on how everyone views what I said and in fact what all Indigo children say.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
if you find something interesting please contact me. i am searching for myself and have yet to find the true or all answers.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
what i have doubts about are the many more 'layers' or 'tiers' of
people om the planet....
it all seems kinda convienient, to tell all levels of the mass poulation
that they too are are instrumental in the ascendancy of mankind...

& create these classes called Indigos and Light Warriors

Can I ask what doubts you have? I believe Indigo and Light warrior are merely titles, but the purpose of the being called by these titles have true meaning and have perhaps a higher level of understanding.
After all, we are not all the same, one child may not know an answer to a certain question whereas another may have an answer as they have a better understanding, although I'm not saying the other child is stupid, just that they have a different understanding.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I most certainly will! Any info I find I will be sure to contact you with it.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I will not get into my beliefs on this subject at the moment but I will direct you to youtube and the "wayshower" videos. Have a look and tell me what you think please.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopheus

Hi there, I came across a few different ones, is this the one you mean, or do you mean to watch all the videos about "wayshowers"?

Youtube

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I dont believe in indigo children.

I think they are kids that want attention.Almost everyone writes poems or music at some point in life.That does not mean your a light warrior...Everyone who has said they are a indigo child or this or that sounds pretty normal to me.I have yet to hear anything I have never heard,or even anything that makes me think.

I'm open minded,but i have not seen any proof from anyone here at ATS that they are in fact indigo children.I once saw a kid that was like 5 on Montel play the piano like a friggen champ.He also spoke better than I can heh.He didn't claim to be a indigo child or anything like that.

So far all I have ever heard from indigo children is them trying to prove they are indigo children.Never any really powerfull thought to ponder.If one of you were a true light warrior lets hear something that will open my eyes to god or whatever the hell you mission is..

If I came across harsh I'm sorry,it just seems like everyday there is someone else saying they are indigo because they can think about stuff....

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Well, I for one welcome our new indigo child overlords.

But it would be such a waste if everybody without extra spiritual talents died. There are many spiritual and good hearted people on the earth, and they dont deserve to die. Having some people who cause harm being transported to another planet would be great though. I just hope I dont end up on the same planet as Bush.

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
your not special
your mom is not special
and 2012 is nothing more than a nice number

im tired of this crap. you think your special because your creative, and you dont like to conform to the "norm". get outta here.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm just curious as to why an indigo child would choose the antichrist as his avatar?

I'm hearing that Omen music in my head, you know the music that starts playing where people are singing in Latin when Damien's about to eff someone up?

Peace

[edit on 28-9-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Oh brother. Everyone wants to be special (or wants their kids to be).

There's no such thing as Indigo Children. Even if I was leaning towards believing in the "theory" the fact that one of the people who came up with it claims to be a channeler of some mystical being named "Kryon" put the nail in the coffin for me.

Channelers are shills. They fall into the class of hucksters so crammed with members as Sylvia Browne and John Edward.

What happened to people being special just because they were an individual amongst billions of other individuals on our planet? Everyone wants to be even more special.

Nothing's going to happen in 2012 either. And a light warrior, as far as I'm' concerned, is an ultraviolet bug zapper.

No offense to the OP. You wanted everyone's opinions on this, and as one of the resident bullies, er, skeptics, I had to weigh in on it.

By the criteria, I would have been an indigo child. And I'm nearly 43 now.

All the criteria are rather vague and can apply to almost every child! Children have trouble with authority, with standing in line, with ritual as opposed to creativity, etc.

Don't waste your time and energy on this bunk. Do something real with your life, or by the time 2012 rolls around you'll be working at McDonalds because the end never came.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmy1200

I welcome your opinions but the way you put them across just makes me feel pity for you.
Obviously we have different beliefs but the way you state your beliefs is just wrong.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join