It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone watching the U.N talks live?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A France official reading right now just talked about the NWO of the 21st century,and how they can achieve their goals. hmmmm

www.foxnews.com...

Live stream right there.The lady doing the translating needs her mic turned way up and the speakers mic way down.So be warned and listen hard.Although I'm sure he won't talk about it for long.

He just said nwo can rise up and survive.he urges all states to rise up and help form the NWO.wow hurry click this

[edit on 25-9-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ahh he's gone now and it's on to other speakers.You may wanna watch anyway.

Also keep watching later for this to be out on youtube or google.Surely we can get the French statements again.He was very persistant and spoke powerfully.Much of his talk about making the NWO,nutty stuff.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
for some reason i cant view the fox live stream... but i am watching on CNN live stream,i missed the iranian pres. was it any good?... and what did he speak about?

right now the Portugese PM. is talking right now... the translater can hardly be heard.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
hey silo

Im at work but am interested, if you are catching all of it maybe you can break it down for us as it goes

would be appreciated, thanks

the thing of it is is the idea for NWO is not a new one, it makes me wonder if they have never had a right time to instigate it and are now just waiting for a something?

[edit on 25-9-2007 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Is FOX showing all of it or did they just cut in for the uber-important NWO part?

I want to watch the whole thing. What channel is it on?

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It would seem that if he is saying the NWO can survive and they need to stand up.. Well that means the NWO is failing.. Otherwise he wouldn't even open his stupid mouth. You ever notice car sales commercials for brands that are selling real well??? When it sells you leave it alone, when it doesn't you try to sell it. The NWO is a big ..cking joke, the idiots behind it have forgotten that the whole world can't be mechanized and be building products and shipping them everywhere, the problem is we don't have enough natural resources. This little Earth we are on, just can't support 8 billion people driving, working, selling, eating and drinking and the NWO are so ..cking stupid they didn't even think about that....

[edit on 25-9-2007 by GrndLkNatv]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think he should be using the words 'one world government' instead. new world order sounds too much like a totalitarian form of government with no individual rights. I myself wouldn't mind living in a one world constitutional republic or something like that... but not a new world order dictatorship.

[edit on 25-9-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Can you please tell me where you are watching it? Is there a live stream that is free?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You know honestly, after yesterday's gaffe, I doubt any channel will be showing the whole thing, that way the media can tear it to pieces on the news and not suffer so much blowback.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Sorry guys I'm back.The live stream was free from fox but it has ended.I'll try to find it and get it on here.You can feel the tensions of the world through this whole meeting.Many nations had some powerfull things to say.

But the France push for a NWO was pretty intense I must say heh.

Another interesting point is I was watching it on CNN but it started to cut out when the Saudi king spoke.Hrmm this was also before france spoke,thankfully I jumped to fox and caught the live feed.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Okay, Guys, Here is a link I found, but I haven't googled it yet:

www.un.org...

This is my first post, so please be kind to me.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Here is the link to the speech. He talks about the NWO about 9 minutes into his speech.

webcast.un.org...:51:56&end=01:07:56

new topics

top topics

join