It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my 2012 theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
ok the theory i have is that one of the next president is gonna cause it.....
think about w/e become president will get in next year and have a 4-year term and for u un-smart people 2008+4= 2009(1), 2010(2), 2011(3), 2012(4)
something gonna happen over that period of time caused by a president and this theroy is based around if hiliary clintion, or Barack Obama become president

I'm not sexist or racist i'm just saying that is how i got to think about this and well w/e made the 2012 theory may have ment the world as we know it now will change we hadn't had a black or woman president.

another thing i don't think anything will happen but i'm gonna be careful because i like breathing.

[edit on 03/05/1992 by redrum308]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
well most likely they/he/she will play a big role in this. In fact we all do.

But they are not going to cause it since it has been "caused" allready.

The Key happenings on 2012 will not be in the hands of a president. Nor one of his staff members.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by redrum308

Your first theory would be in line with what the modern Mayans (who are much more versed in their own prophesies than outsiders) have said will happen in that year. They say that the world will not end, but instead will be "transformed" in a more positive way. I can't wait!

www.trans4mind.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist

Your first theory would be in line with what the modern Mayans (who are much more versed in their own prophesies than outsiders) have said will happen in that year. They say that the world will not end, but instead will be "transformed" in a more positive way. I can't wait!

www.trans4mind.com...

i cant either i think we are on the fresshold of a new beginign not a NWO but an awaking i hope and feel tht all things are true and we the people will rise up and take control over our lifes ...like you i cant wait to see whats going to happen "IF" anything does and its easy to say we are liveing in great times..............i m not a religious person but i feel change and i feel it for the better weather it be in my own life of a global existance

its in our make to belive in good we will over come evil no mater what your belifes or religion .............i say bring it on in one sense and to hell with it im sick of waiting we all here ..lets get to where we are ment to be going

and come 2012 if nothing happens tht isnt noticed ............lets make a stand and make a differnce

im fed up of injustice for the sake of it

im a free man with free ideas and you can never take tht away

[edit on 24-9-2007 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have a theory too. The Jew became a nation in 1948. Now a generation is about 70 years and the people who saw Isreal reborn will also see the end. So 1948 + 70 is 2018. Well, we know the last seven years of Earth will be the great tribulation, so that puts us back at 2011. Next September the Jew predict, according to the Zophar, the Great Tribulation will begin. So the new enlightened world will start with the disappearance of all Christians. Mankind will finally be on their own. Wonder what will happen...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by shapeshiftress

what if the greatest Conspiracy of all time is tht dispiste race gender belifefs or colour we are all equal ......you think maybe thts wat we are fighiting agenest?

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

ok the theory i have is that one of the next president is gonna cause it.....
think about w/e become president will get in next year and have a 4-year term and for u un-smart people 2008+4= 2009(1), 2010(2), 2011(3), 2012(4)
something gonna happen over that period of time caused by a president and this theroy is based around if hiliary clintion, or Barack Obama become president

Ummm, did you refer to people as "un-smart"? Un-smart is not a word first of all, unless you are calling them dumb.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
"unsmart" i think is safe to say the world is in a dumb down postion ........media black outs etc.......free thinking is the way forward and free speach is on its way out

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i did mean dumb and w/e happens in 2012 i will be ready and good luck to all of you

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Its as good as any other 2012 theory. Not that that is saying much, but at least its working off something we already know about.

new topics

top topics

join