It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I just came across this while looking up what others are saying about this Sorcha Faal..

Rational WIKI

Educate yourself

The Rumor Mill

The Examinar

Many Internet observers believe that WhatDoesItMean.com is a fear-based US PSYOP – psychological warfare operation to influence behaviors and actions – directly controlled by covert elements within the US intelligence community.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

"Many Internet observers believe that WhatDoesItMean.com is a fear-based US PSYOP – psychological warfare operation to influence behaviors and actions – directly controlled by covert elements within the US intelligence community."LINK

"One egregious example of the contemporary manifestation of Operation Mockingbird, which we have exposed several times already in this column, is the fake so-called ‘Sorcha Faal’ operation.

As we have stated on several occasions in the past, the ‘Sorcha Faal’ warmongering drivel – much of which agitates for a world war as soon as possible, it seems – is disseminated by an Office of Naval Intelligence operative named J. Forrest Sharpe, working out of Vienna, VA."

Originally posted by djohnsto77
How can she be visiting the United States during her tour of both North and South America if she doesn't exist?

easy peasy japanesy:

"Upon disembarking from the plane my fellow passengers and I were put into a virtual cattle line of queues by black uniformed, machine gun touting officers of the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement bureau. The acronym for this US police agency is ICE, and which is well suited in describing their intimidating manner of treating the guests of the United States and their morality in dealing with women and children. “Step out of line again and you WILL be arrested!”

Upon the presentation of my passport to the ICE agents, and their comparing the information on it against whatever their computer monitor was saying, I was abruptly whisked out of the queue and brought by two ICE agents to a small room with two chairs, one small desk and no windows.

The efficiency of the ICE agents was matched only by their seemingly total lack of empathy and understanding for any ‘foreigner’ daring to come into their fearful presence, of which by the computer information they had received about me made such a person. It was quickly told to me by the ICE agent in charge that my admittance to the United States was being denied because I had violated the provisions of the United States Visa Waiver Program"

Somewhere over the North Atlantic

[Note: This communication from Sorcha Faal was just received by us with instructions to prepare for her expected lecture in Georgia, USA, to take place, instead, in Ireland on Sunday. For those of you who had planned on attending Sorcha Faal’s lecture in Georgia you will receive the DVD of this lecture at no further cost.]

BTW, did you hear they really FOUND the batboy?! Heard about it at Sorcha Faal so it has to be TRUE!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/887dc8dc3aaa.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 30-4-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think it's time to give this thread a

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Unconscionable...

Using the tragedy in Aurora, CO for [sic] material gain...

James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is..

New lows...

edit on 7/27/2012 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Excellent effort...

Disinfo Running Rampant: Sorcha Faal Is The Source For The "James Holmes Father" LIBOR Connection

edit on 7/27/2012 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Well spotted! The propagandists were wise to leave out the traditional Sorcha Faal tell:

A highly disturbing Ministry of Finance report on the largest bank fraud in history that is circulating in the Kremlin today warns that it is “within the realm of possibility” that the shocking movie massacre in Colorado this past week is but another “integral part” in the deliberate plan put in place by Western banking elites and their allies to collapse the global economy.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Let's start this first post 2012 apocalypse year off on the right foot.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The website may be run by David Booth but Sorcha Faal could be a different group, say, gypsies running a sting operation to assay the health of the market. All this based on the scanty evidence that "sorshin farro" means "How are you market?" in Romani. Maybe. Also the 73rd thing resounds eith the 1931 stalinist bust on gypsies. Gypsies are as semites as most jews anyway.

Thrn again maybe not. But definitely russian-related.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This thread deserves a *bump*...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Absolutely.
ATS members hopefully will no longer fall for the ridiculous tales
of Booth and Faal.

Well... at least all the stories without "Obama" in the title.
Those stories will be starred flagged and live a long life
well outside the hoax bin for years to come.

More than half the titles on the website right now are Obama related.
ATS are you sure you want to pass up all that literary gold ?
whatdoesitmean.com...
edit on 11-11-2013 by sealing because: Link

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Probably about time to bump this again so that newer members will be aware of who Sorcha Faal really is, and why any articles authored by her -- ummm -- I mean him
-- invariably wind up in the HOAX bin.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Just another bump to educate the masses. especially as she/he has put out this little story that is now doing the rounds.

US Reported In Panic After Chemtrail Planes Forced Down In India, Nigeria :

www.fourwinds10.net...

chemicalskyfall.com...

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I read somewhere that S I read some I read somewhere that Sorcha was a dude.where that Sorcha was a dude.orcha was a dude.

Sorch Faal is a dude.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Given that a great deal of information will genuinely be emanating from the Kremlin in the next few weeks, it might be wise to

this thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It never ends:

Putin Signs “September War” Order Authorizing Nuclear Attack On NATO Forces

It's sad that David Booth still manages to sucker people in... The gullible are aplenty...

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mirthful Me

It's been almost ten years now since Sorcha Fail came on the scene. The sheer number of 'articles' that are produced by this outlet weekly, and how they've maintained to keep pumping out this junk with elaborate stories connected to really irrelevant but still constantly sourced BS, Im amazed by it.

Reflecting on this though, it's not the normal fly-by-night hoax operation we've seen come and go countless times. It's been a consistent effort for the last decade. Im guessing there is a few people staffed in this effort. I doubt its a single person.

Any idea why or who? What's the point even? Im doubting they are making decent money off this.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Any idea why or who? What's the point even? Im doubting they are making decent money off this.

That glow of satisfaction that comes with the knowledge of a job shabbily done.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

It's been almost ten years now since Sorcha Fail came on the scene. The sheer number of 'articles' that are produced by this outlet weekly, and how they've maintained to keep pumping out this junk with elaborate stories connected to really irrelevant but still constantly sourced BS, Im amazed by it.

Reflecting on this though, it's not the normal fly-by-night hoax operation we've seen come and go countless times. It's been a consistent effort for the last decade. Im guessing there is a few people staffed in this effort. I doubt its a single person.

One can only speculate... Financial gain seems improbable, and if I had to guess, it would be nothing more than the juvenile and perverse desire to "win teh internets." It's very much like a nice park that has one dog owner who refuses to clean up after his canine companion has completed his business... It leaves the rest of us vulnerable to an undesirable discovery. Comparing David's efforts to dog crap is inaccurate and unfair... Dog crap is far more substantive than anything Sorcha... Errr... David has ever produced.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The sheer amount of dog crap however suggests a pen full of dogs. Big dogs. With intestinal problems.
edit on 27-4-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join