It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian president denied access to WTC site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Iranian president denied access to WTC site

www.msnbc.msn.com

Officials cite security concerns, construction as primary reasons for refusal,
NEW YORK - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad asked permission to lay a wreath at the World Trade Center site when he comes to New York City next week, but the request was denied, a police official said Wednesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don’t feel it’s appropriate for Ahmadinejad to be allowed to use a visit to the site as a propaganda photo opportunity. Iran has for a long time sponsored terrorist operations and have been linked to many terrorist acts. If it wasn’t for the UN being on our soil, I wouldn’t allow him into our country.

www.mehr.org...

I am also not sure we shouldn’t place him under arrest for his role during the hostage crisis in 79.

www.iranfocus.com...

I ask how does everyone feel about this deal?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
There is alot going on guys and gals between Iran and the US. I had hoped things would die down as the summer ended but seems the tit for tat is in full swing. iran saying they are going to target US interest in the middle east. Please see the ALL SEEING EYES THREAD on that one. I really feel it could be a true world war in the future. Everything is pointing to a global oil grab and its coming sooner than later im afraid.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony

I don’t feel it’s appropriate for Ahmadinejad to be allowed to use a visit to the site as a propaganda photo opportunity. Iran has for a long time sponsored terrorist operations and have been linked to many terrorist acts. If it wasn’t for the UN being on our soil, I wouldn’t allow him into our country.

I can see that America's Properganda machine is already working on its citizens!
Geemony, In response to your above comments, I will just use the below quote from CNN.

Iran is ruled by a Shiite Muslim government hostile to the fundamentalist Sunni al Qaeda

Ahmadinejad's predecessor at the time of the September 11 attacks, Mohammed Khatami, condemned them, and Tehran cooperated with the U.S.-led campaign to topple al Qaeda's Taliban allies in Afghanistan that followed.

Edit Source -www.cnn.com...

[edit on 19-9-2007 by SmokeyJo]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I already made a topic like this.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyJo

I can see that America's Properganda machine is already working on its citizens!

Smokey J , i make my own mind up and I dont believe I ever say that I feel this way becasue I think Iran had something to do with 9-11. Ground zero is sacred in my mind to all american citizens and the Iranian president and his countries leaders have long been involved with terrorism. Ground zero was an act of terrorism and Iran doesnt have the right to use it for thier purpose if even to be sincere. The act of 9-11 doesnt have anything to do with my view, its Irans policy toward Terrorism as an acceptable form of war with its enemies.

Iran is ruled by a Shiite Muslim government hostile to the fundamentalist Sunni al Qaeda

Ahmadinejad's predecessor at the time of the September 11 attacks, Mohammed Khatami, condemned them, and Tehran cooperated with the U.S.-led campaign to topple al Qaeda's Taliban allies in Afghanistan that followed.

Doesnt mean squat I look at them both the same way just different sects of radical islamic fundamantalism. Not the Iranian people the government they have, they both bank roll terrorism. I liked Mohammed Khatami i thought of him as a man who embraced freewill and generally loved his people. The mullas didnt like the direction he was taking Iran I suspect. But my stance on IRAN is about accepting terrorism not whether they had anything to do with 9-11.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyJo

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

www.abovetopsecret.com...

WOW sorry dude I did the search and it didnt come up. got me by a little im sure the mods will deal wit it.

Thx for letting me know. Peace

new topics

top topics

join