It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon debris - with numbers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by snoopy
I think the NTSB would laugh at the notion of people thinking a plane with that kind of damage could actually be reconstructed.

I guess you did not see the millions of tiny pieces that FLight 800 was in at the bottom of the ocean. It took Navy divers several months to gather the pieces but they did a recontruction since it was considered a crime scene.

The 9/11 are terrorist crime scenes (according to the official story)and should be investigated as a crime scene.

I did see them. And they were recoverable, UNLIKE the planes on 9/11. Flight 800 did not impact a solid object at 500mph and liquify. It broke apart in mid air. Flight 800 is a perfect example of the kind of crash that needs and can be reconstructed and is completely the opposite of what happened to the planes on 9/11.

They DID investigate the crime scenes. So tell us what would we gain from reconstructing the planes even if it had been possible? Do you really think there were some mechanical failures coincidentally at the same time the terrorists flew them into buildings?

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy I did see them. And they were recoverable, UNLIKE the planes on 9/11. Flight 800 did not impact a solid object at 500mph and liquify. It broke apart in mid air. Flight 800 is a perfect example of the kind of crash that needs and can be reconstructed and is completely the opposite of what happened to the planes on 9/11.

They DID investigate the crime scenes. So tell us what would we gain from reconstructing the planes even if it had been possible?

You must not know much about Flight 800. It exploded in mid air, broke into 2 pieces and hit the water going several hundred miles an hour, almost the same as hitting a building doing that speed.

Didn't the official story state that they found several good size pieces of Flight 77 at the Pentagon ? Where are these pieces, and where are the FBI and NTSB reports that match these pieces to Flight 77?

If they did investigate the crime scenes show me the FBI and NTSB crime scene reports.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I am terribly suspicious of any new photos popping up 6 years after the fact, I can see some CIA pr firms making some really believable evidence. I am waiting for their super computer animation of a plane hitting the Pentagon to be passed off as one of the security camera films they confiscated.

If the government really thought Osama did it they would want a huge investigation to prove it without a doubt, every piece of new revelation would be a new rally cry and media headline.

The reason these photos pop up and are not discussed by gov agencies is they know that if they did they would have to come to the same conclusions as our asteamed landscaping friends here did. It is disinformation for public consumption so it is ignored by agencies that would only lose more credibility by speaking about it. Just my take on it.

There is a site where a guy argues some released photos were fakes. I have not decided on this but am giving it thought. www.911studies.com...

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

You must not know much about Flight 800. It exploded in mid air, broke into 2 pieces and hit the water going several hundred miles an hour, almost the same as hitting a building doing that speed.

Didn't the official story state that they found several good size pieces of Flight 77 at the Pentagon ? Where are these pieces, and where are the FBI and NTSB reports that match these pieces to Flight 77?

If they did investigate the crime scenes show me the FBI and NTSB crime scene reports.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by ULTIMA1]

You just proved my point. THANK YOU very much. It broke up in mid air and fell to the ground. As opposed to impacting a solid object at full speed. Completely the OPPOSITE.

How many crime investigations, especially ones that are still under investigations do they publish to the public? Please list them.

And again, please tell us what could possibly be gained by trying to reconstruct the plane (ignoring the fact that it is 100% completely impossible to do)?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy

You just proved my point. THANK YOU very much. It broke up in mid air and fell to the ground. As opposed to impacting a solid object at full speed. Completely the OPPOSITE.

How many crime investigations, especially ones that are still under investigations do they publish to the public? Please list them.

Um i guess you did not do research to see the part where flight 800 broke into only 2 main pieces and both pieces hit the water at high speed, which is almost like hitting a solid object at that speed.

Please do some research you can find reports on Flight 800 and other aviation crime scene investigations but nothing on any of the planes on 9/11.

Didn't the official story say that pieces of aircraft were found? Are you now stating the official story is wrong and that no pieces were found that could be used to do reconstructions ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join