It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pacific tribesmen come to study Britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Pacific tribesmen come to study Britain

Stranger still, for viewers of the documentary, is the fact that (for reasons that will be fully explained later) the Kastam worship a very famous inhabitant of England, who once visited their island on board a very smart yacht. That man is Prince Philip. Incredibly, the Kastam believe that the husband of our Queen is the Son of God.

Strange island:

For centuries, anthropologists have travelled overseas to live among ‘strange’ tribes and observe their ‘colourful’ ways. But rarely has it been tried the other way round. So what happened when a group of South Pacific islanders spent a month in Britain to study our own odd little lives?

news.independent.co.uk...

And now you see how it works in action.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's certainly an interesting story. Either this is the first time its been aired, or it's been done before though. I remember hearing of friends who'd seen something similar on television a few months ago (British TV). It was made by the guy from "Tribe" who'd spent a month with the same tribe sometime before, and then invited them over to London. It was apparently a very good show. One interesting point was when the Chief of the tribe wanted to meet with the Queen of England, as one leader to another. But they wouldn't let him see her, and he took massive offence to this. And rightly so.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi Sub,

One interesting point was when the Chief of the tribe wanted to meet with the Queen of England, as one leader to another. But they wouldn't let him see her, and he took massive offence to this.

OH really? How disappointing that she said, NO, makes one wonder about the word, civilized.?!

I certainly am looking forward to watching this show.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I love it! Members of a Cargo Cult get to go from whence the cargo flows.

It's heaven on earth for those guys. I'd like to see that show myself.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hi Major,
Sadly however the son of god's wife won't meet with them, typical of the gods,

Yes?

new topics

top topics

join