It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Incendiary Device Found On Plane In Boston...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This has been sent anon to me and seems to be from a reputable source, can anyone verify it from the net? We may have something that is yet to break.

DHS reported at 1805 hours, two passengers Essam Ahmahandis and Mohammad Alhayan flew together on Riyadh out of Frankfurt (GER) and then flew on seperate flights into the United States. Ahmahandis flew on Luftansa (DLAF) 422 (FRA-BOS) and during a customs inspection they discovered 3 tubes in his carry-on bag he had.

When asked what was in the tubes he replied "crayons", when they checked they discovered it was flammable powder. ICE, FBI, LOEs, JTTF, Dangerous Goods and TSA interviewed Ahmahandis and the FBI charged him with Federal charges of "Unauthorized Possession of Incediary Device Aboard a Commercial Aircraft" and also for "Making False Statements to a Federal Officer".

Mohammad Alhayan's bag was searched with negative results but was deported due to his invovlement with Ahmahandis and "suspicious documentation" that was found on his persons.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
What connection or relation was there between Essam Ahmahandis and Mohammad Alhayan other than being on the same plane?

What was the flammable powder exactly?
(Non-Dairy Creamer is flammable powder. Try it if you don't believe me.)

Anything more specific on the "suspicious documentation"?
Suspicious as in "Building Blueprints" or as in "Typical info found around ATS at any given moment?"

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
What connection or relation was there between Essam Ahmahandis and Mohammad Alhayan other than being on the same plane?

What was the flammable powder exactly?
(Non-Dairy Creamer is flammable powder. Try it if you don't believe me

My first thought also- what kind of "powder"- and the creamer from MRE's (meal, ready to eat) are especially flammable...LOL-

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Yeah, that was the guy with firecrackers.

www.centredaily.com...

(and mentioned here)

-B.

top topics

join