It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My coworker swears he almost hit a chupacabra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I believe my co-worker told me because he knew I was a little into the paranormal. At first I thought he was totally kidding, but he went into extreme detail about the whole scenario and even explained the area where it happened in full detail:

He was driving home late at night and a 4ft tall bipedal skinny looking creature was oddly crossing in front of his car. he did not see the creature at first because it was raining heavily and the creature was light grey in color. He says he missed hitting the creature by a matter of inches, so he got a really good look at it. He says that after nearly hitting the creature it sprung away on all fours and was very fast when it was on all fours. What is weird is it sounds like the creature was "trying" to walk like a person across the street. When it could have easily pounced acrossed the street on all fours very quickly. After the creature crossed in front of him, it stood up and put it's long slender fingers on a branch next to where it had stiopped it and looked at him.

He says the the rear legs looked like that of a dog but more rabbit like in dimension. The entire body had bones showing through the skin, to the point that it looked malnourished. The face looke dlike the face of "spuds mckenzie" but had human-like features. And it's color was a pasty light grey. The sighting had a strong enough impression on him that he told everyone he knows and has had a lot of ridicule. He is a good guy who doesn't smoke or drink and he goes to church every Sunday. I personally believe he saw something.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
aside from that post about the police officer in St. George, this is another great reason to mount a camera in your car.

Fascinating, although the very nature of a second hand story gives it limited credibility - although I don't doubt for a second either of your credibility, just stating the rule of thumb. I also have a few friends that have disclosed paranormal sightings to me in private, to avoid ridicule by others.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Sounds somewhat believeable. I just don't see how he could've gotten a bull terrier/human face especially when he was swerving to not hit it and it was raining heavily.

It could've been a 4 foot tall child that looked distorted in the rain .. and maybe tripped and started running on all fours, ahah. I don't know.

I know this sounds cruel, but I wish he had run over the dang thing (if it was indeed the creature he spoke of), so we could have a specimen to work with. As long as the driver didn't get hurt, of course...

But then if it was a child, that would be bad...

I'll just stop talking now.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Not cruel at all. I was actually thinking the same thing. Of course there are already weird animals people have claimed were chupas, who actually killed them and it has seemed to not proove anything. Go figure.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Scientist..... Not to sound confused, But what happened in St, george?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Never mind Scientist. I just the thread about the Cop in St. George. WOW! You are right!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I believe it. I've had run ins with some weird stuff up Payson and Santaquin Canyons.

new topics

top topics

join