It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you live in a muslim state?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If muslims came to power in US and Europe, would you accept their law? Life of Christians in current muslim states is horrible...so, would you rather convert to islam? If you are atheistic, you will be banned from publicly stating your opinion, and you will live a miserable life in a muslim state...

Barak Husein Obama is a muslim (his father was a muslim and Barak was educated in a muslim school). Barak will bring islam to US - no question about it. If he is not elected now (he has MORE money than Clinton), he will be next time. When he gets elected, that will be the beginning of the creation of the islam state in US - I am absolutely sure about it.

That is a conspiracy, and it is about the religion, so I kindly ask the moderator to leave this topic where it is.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by swimmer]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Couple of points.
#1 Barak Obama is a Christian, not Muslim.

#2 I really don't expect him to get the Democratic nomination regardless.

#3 Even "were" he to be Muslim, and become President, in no way does that make the U.S. a "Muslim" nation.

#4 Personally? No, I wouldn't live in a Muslim nation.

So, all of that being said, what exactly is the conspiracy that you are pointing out here?

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Zenagain]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This is nothing more than a hate thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Obama and most other educated people of his demographic are secular in their belief systems

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Barak belongs to a very "thin" Christian church, with very loose rules...ideal way to hide real intentions. He is a muslim, I guarantee that. Why is he hiding his name? Barak Husein Obama. Why does he say his name, if he is going to be a president, we should all know his name.

But, enough of that. This is a hate topic, and you better protect the rights of muslim americans...so take this off. I am sorry for even starting something like this. US is beyond any hope.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
i wouldn't live in ANY theocratic state, regardless of the religion. not a christian state, not a hindu state, not a muslim state, not a pagan state, etc etc

and, once more, obama isn't a muslim....
provide proof to support it before you say anything.

the one state i would live in is a secular state.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yeah, first of all Obama is not Muslim. That's something called an urban legend and it's been proven wrong by Snopes:

www.snopes.com...

And just because the president is Muslim doesn't automatically mean that we are going to be a Muslim state especially one that is predominantly Christian...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Paresthesia

and where the second largest group is atheists....

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by swimmer

would i live in a muslim state?---------unless G-D protected me i believe i would not live too long as my religious beliefs are viewed as jewish even though i am not a rabbinic jew but rather a Messianic jew and i would not be willing to change and participate in the worship of another god(allah) besides Yahvah.
i do not believe that the quran is the inspired word of G-D but rather that it is the teaching of the "god" of this world(2corinthians4:4)

top topics

join