It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America and Europe will be attacked on Tuesday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Bin Laden is expected to release a tape within the next day or two. This is the go ahead signal for sleeper cells all around the world.

The attacks will happen on Tuesday! 9/11/2007..

Remember its not just the sixth-anniversery, its on a tuesday just like 9/11/01.

I think pretty much everybody thinks the same as me..

Pray folks, just pray

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I look at it as a free ticket for the government. Maybe a false flag?

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My husbands birthday is 9-11. So we will be having cake and enjoying our free American life style on that day. We will always include a prayer for our fellow Americans that suffered that day, but Ill be damned if that woman killer is going to wreck our day. Thank God we live here, and have all the amenities to enjoy life to the fullest. Bin Laden could have done the same for his followers, he chose not to.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I believe your thread title should be called "Could there be an attack on America and Europe Tuesday".

It seem as if you know something we all dont. please explain how you came to this conclusion. A thread title like this should come with at least a little back-up.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Don't you think that this prediction like all others is a little obvious?
Let's attack again on 9/11? Because it's a Tuesday this time. I'm not buying it.

I think one day someone is going to push the button on a random day and shock the heck out of everyone (that is left). Then we are going to spend the next 100 yrs tying in numbers that were significant and dates and how that particular day was determined yadda, yadda, yadda.

Why can't we just not give in to the fear that is constantly pulsating and enjoy our lives as they are and love our families and friends.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I believe anything is to happen, just for the simple fact that it's a Tuesday this time.

I'm going to enjoy my first week back at college with everyone else thank you very much.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theEnd2007

The boy who cried "wolf" ring a bell?

And this is different from all your other (now failed and incorrect) "predictions" how?

I would imagine after countless threads of gloom and doom you'll eventually be close enough to some event to almost make a claim of clairvoyance... No doubt, you'll keep trying.

I think most see this for the
it really is.

Pink & Tasty Monkeys, not just for the treat that can't be beat anymore...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
and now its wednesday and i believe nothing happened....theres a suprise

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maylian
and now its wednesday and i believe nothing happened....theres a suprise

No attack on September 11, 2007? But it was a tuesday! What does it all mean?

Come on.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theEnd2007

If I were Bin Laden, I wouldn't pull off an attack on the same date as the last one. America would already be prepared for it.

And some people seem to forget that 9/11 was six years ago. If there was to be another attack on the same date, then it would of already happened.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by wildcat]

top topics

join