It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why women get mad!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Most guys I know are pretty smart, then I meet the women they chose to marry and tend to realize that I misjudged them.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

When we still lived in a hovel of a mud hut . . . my-step-dad cut off a huge wasp's nest . . . about 14" inches or so . . . traditional shape . . . it had been through a few winters so was no longer active.

And he hung it in the middle of our 3 room hut's main living space. Watching the responses of visitors was no end of merriment.

Thanks for such a vivid story. Sorry you had such experiences.

Men . . . can be as . . . obtuse, confusing, mystifying, infuriating and dense as . . . women.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee
Most guys I know are pretty smart, then I meet the women they chose to marry and tend to realize that I misjudged them.

LOL I think it is different kinds of smarts. It is usually my husband who has more common sense. I do the abstract and resourceful thinking. I can watch the news and understand what is going on. He knows what is wrong with the car. Then we exchange info.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I needed a good laugh. And you know what....I found it in this thread. Thanks OP.

Speaking as a man...yes we can be very stupid sometimes. I'm one who should know...I'm one of them. Just ask my girlfriend...she'll tell ya....yep I've been a real idiot lately. Not quite as bad as the OP's husband...but still pretty bad.

Ok...sorry...I'll leave now.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
wow your really lucky. Hornets can kill you. I am not sure if they are the same as we have over in AU but you and your boob
are certainly braver than I. I would have locked myself inside and called someone to remove the nest. I did that once with a brown snake that was in my back yard. Rang the snake catcher and he came out, cost me $70.00 for him to pick up a brown stick! LOL If I had only been brave enough to go out and have a closer look!!

Your trying to get him inside and he is wondering where his cigarette is... lmao. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Man down!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Absolutely freakin' hilarious!

Sorry about your pain though. Hope ya feel better.

Can ya tell I'm a guy?

That was a chuckle I needed today. Don't take it personnal please.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

This place is riddled with wasps and hornets. We would be broke if we called an exterminator everytime.

Maybe you should look into a not-so-sweet house.

As for a exterminator, I do work cheap but I do use fire...so with that, as long as you sign the disclaimer, I'll have your area free of hornets, bees, stink bugs, house, etc.

And I only charge a State minimum.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Well... he wasn't the one who got stung...

~Heff

top topics

<< 1   >>

join