It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker: Our experiences

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
ok...........I did this, enlarging this photo and looking at it and I see so many faces.......but many of the faces I see look very skull like.
Am I seeing this correctly?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Congratulations RiverGoddess, you see what i see, faces that shouldn't be there, but are. The inescapable fact is........they are still there. What are they? Who are they? Why are they here? When did they get here? Where are they going to stay? Why can't we see them? They are the Supernatural, all creatures magical and mystical. Creatures of fantasy and of the starkest realities. Some are friend to Man, while others still bear a deep jealous hatred because the Creator favored Man over them.
The ancients knew of the hidden people, the djinn and all the other secret names of Angels and Demons. Sometimes our timelines interact more closely than they do at other times. Knowledge hard earned, drifts into legend and mythology. We are entering a period where we will walk the same land in the same time frame. People need to be reminded of what was known and what worked and what didn't.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You have experienced the coyote, AKA the trickster aptly named and well known in Native folklore.
Of course I was not there and could be wrong. There is much to be learned there. Do not confuse him with the common coyote please.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
what do you know of the coyote or trickster pawn? Please share. Do you have an Indian background?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
My background and heritage is Apache. The coyote is known for his trickery. It is said that he is a spirit that is generally out for himself but loves a good joke. [the golf clubs of UBFH might be an example.] It is also said that he is very wise and knowledgeable. I have not heard of him being malicious. He is a common character in Native American folklore.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Some are friend to Man, while others still bear a deep jealous hatred because the Creator favored Man over them.

What exactly do you mean by this, Debris?
In what way are we favoured and by what creator?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentProtagonist

The original Creator and the original Creation, everything else is just supposition. How it is interpreted is determined by the needs of the people at the time their religion was formed. After that, it is continued by rote or altered to fit changing circumstances. The definition of the Deity and the rules of the religion do not spring forward, full grown. They grow over time and by trial and error. The nature of the people and the level of knowledge they have attained also play a part in forming their belief systems. If you have a belief, it is mandatory that you Believe in it.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I felt the Large Wolf's eyes, and I should mention it seemed it could look right into us. It was totally different than any look a regular animal would give someone. Although the creature was a football field away, you could still make out that it's eyes were a grayish, steely blue color. And as I mentioned before, seemed as if they pierced my soul. It was amazing.

Something else hiii_98 and myself haven't completely gone into detail about is the grayish phantasm like creature we encountered one evening. It was large and looked like a massive horny toad to me. It must have been at least 4 ft tall. Regardless, the event that struck me was that while I was viewing it through my night vision it sent a flash of light or "beam" at me that felt as if it entered my eye. This was at night. But had a very similar feel to it as when the Wolf looked at me during the day. Although the "beam" sent me back and I almost fell, and was more scary because It almost felt as if a needle entered my eye, the overall feel was the same. I have spoken with people since then who believe it is common to "creatures" seen in the area.

One of the individuals I spoke with is a fellow rancher who owns a property just east and north of the ranch. I won't mention his name here, but he has lived in the area his entire life, and mentioned seeing dogs that moved in robotic motions. Although we didn't see anything like this, he spoke with me about seeing many of the same tracks we saw. The one-wheeled tracks with neither a definite beginning or an end. In fact, he said as a child in the area there was much less activity than there was later. He said he has seen a rise in activity. And, in his opinion it has not slowed down at all since the 80's, but rather has continually increased.

He knew the original owners who sold the ranch to the "Gorman's" or "Sherman's" if I am allowed to mention their "real" names. This was before they sold the ranch to Mr. Bigelow and the NIDS investigations began. He told me some of their stories, and they were frightening. He said that the activity has done nothing but increase since the 80's.

So for those who believe activity is minimizing, I tend to believe otherwise.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by TheSilentProtagonist

The original Creator and the original Creation, everything else is just supposition. How it is interpreted is determined by the needs of the people at the time their religion was formed. After that, it is continued by rote or altered to fit changing circumstances. The definition of the Deity and the rules of the religion do not spring forward, full grown. They grow over time and by trial and error. The nature of the people and the level of knowledge they have attained also play a part in forming their belief systems. If you have a belief, it is mandatory that you Believe in it.

Hi - I have a question, but it's a bit personal, so i sent a u2u. hope you don't mind

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theutahbigfoothunter

you are on to something lifechanging!

i used to feel something similar, that i was being called, drawn to a particular spot, i felt it whenever i was alone, i once took an airplane on a whim to a foreign country to a place i had only been once.
I also felt i was waiting for some unknown thing to happen...

i hope you have all the luck in the world, follow your intuition and you will be rewarded with knowledge...

There are worlds beyond our common senses.

I learnt a lot form this series of books, about the invisible world, and the beings that sometimes inhabit them, and the secrets they hold, its based on the teachings of a very wise shaman of an ancient tribe, the yakis, of southern US, norther Mexico.
I'm sure you will find many interesting things in those books, and some answers and explanations to some of the things you have seen and experienced in that ranch.
the native tribes knew about those invisible worlds, and accumulated vast knowledge, knowledge that can be had if we keep our minds open!
the skeptics will always refute what one has seen or felt, they can argue all they want, being there and experiencing the phenomena, is what really counts!

en.wikipedia.org...
check out this book in particular :
A Separate Reality

im sure you will find it useful...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ahoi again, anonymous dude from page 8 here

Man this thread/place is just too damn interresting, too bad one lives in Europe so I cant go check out the ranch area for myself... oh well, I'd probably be too scared anyway

Is either of you (Utah or Hiii) going back there? or any of you other guys for that matter?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
yes i plan on it. Hopefully i'll be going with Utahbigfoot as honestly the place is just too damn scary to be there alone.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sounds cool Hiii_98, I'll definetly keep my eyes out for your rapports, very good stuff
just be careful

Hehe and yeah I can understand how you wouldnt want to go alone, that place must seriously qualify for the scariest place on earth, at least that I know of

Can you recommend the book by the way? I dont doubt that wierd stuff is going on near the ranch, but is their any convincing photos etc. in there?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I honestly think our photos are far more convincing than the ones in the book!!

The book is hunt for the skinwalker.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I would have to agree about the photos. I'm not sure why, but other than some pictures of cattle mutilations, the book really didn't contain any photos of paranormal activity. I definitely recommend reading the book however. It is a virtual wealth of information for the area. Going there without reading the book would be a "VERY" bad idea! I say this because I have spoken to people who have, and their lives were never the same. Some pretty traumatic stuff took place to some fellow members of my local MUFON chapter. They all had to get post traumatic regression hypnosis, just to find out what happened. And what they found under hypnosis was scarier than what even they had fathomed.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think we were blessed to get the footage we have. Although nowhere near all of it has been posted yet, I think some of the best pictures have. The fact that we were "lucky" enough to get footage at all is terrific. As NIDS has been quoted saying they never got any footage of paranormal activity. Although many of the researchers saw amazing things, the possibility of filming it seemed slim.

From external source (the "ALIENDAVE" WEBSITE):

NIDS after buying the Sherman ranch, where it seems the activity is concentrated, installed video cameras and other sensitive monitoring equipment, built new fencing and constructed observation posts manned with trained observers, in hopes of collecting evidence for scientific study. But to this day NIDS says publicly, that none of the phenomenon occurring there has been recorded, even though the NIDS scientists have seen the balls of light, unknown creatures and UFOs, and mutilated animals.
A "pre-cognitive intelligence" roams here", & the phenomena seems to play with and test the NIDS researchers courage and ability to 'record' or observe the activity or unknown events.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"A "pre-cognitive intelligence" roams here", & the phenomena seems to play with and test the NIDS researchers courage and ability to 'record' or observe the activity or unknown events."

I would full heartedly agree with that statement. However there is activity that we managed to capture on tape and we by no means have the surveillance and equipment at NIDS disposal. I think the majority of what they say regarding the basin is a flat out lie and cover-up IMO. The activity is very real and has not diminished. It is also unfathomable to me that NIDS managed to capture next to nothing. Also Bigfoothunter are you going to be able to post that video footage of the circular indenture on the ground? I think that was one of the more provocative pieces of evidence we recovered.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I will do my best. The disc is fairly scratched and damaged. I managed to do a pretty good job of that unfortunately. But I am going to figure it out. Don't give up on me just yet. The main concern I have is getting it into a format that will work. Regardless, I am sure it will all work out just fine. Unfortunately, because of the nightvision shot, not a lot of it shows up. But I will work on it.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ahoi again me mateys

I've been a bit caught up in other things, so havent checked the thread for a while, but great posts to the both of you.
From what i've heard, it sure sounds like you got the upperhand pic's wise, wich frankly, is a bit amazing considering all the high tech gear the NIDS guys went in with, and how long stayed... guess the paranormal doesnt give to sh*ts about high tech

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hi. I'm unearthing this thread out of pure selfish curiosity. I understand that the ranch has supposedly waned in it's activities as of late, but the skinwalker ranch seems like a wonderful place for our crack ats investigation squad to visit. Maybe even hop over to dark canyon and find the cave where the skinwalker supposedly resides. If nothing else, i'm sure it would be a creepy, engaging ride. An organization like NIDS and Bigelow would probably be open to it. The surveillance equipment is still operational at the ranch to this very day. If NIDS is disbanded, and nothing is happening there anymore, the only logical question is; why?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join