It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker: Our experiences

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
hey Crowpruitt, welcome. Utahbigfoothunter is the current cutting edge of skinwalker ranch research. I have been following him for a while also. Didn't the Gorman's and the residents before them experience things that were taken or moved and later returned? I hope it isn't thieves but you can never rule that out. Did you manage to capture any of the sounds you heard?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
No. I wasn't able to capture any of the sounds of machinery. What is odd, is that those sounds tended to be just barely audible. However, we all agreed they were "ever-present" sometimes louder than others. Especially at night. What is odd, is most of the phenomena would happen during the day, but the sounds were easier to hear at night.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieNutter

Actually, that picture is hiii_98's. However, if I am not mistaken that was in the surrounding Dugway area. But good eye. There were a ton of those around the area. You see there seems to be the possible danger of a chemical leak at the nearby Tooele Chemical Depot, and therefore there are sensors for the safety of local inhabitants. At least that is my understanding. I am by no means an expert on the subject of bio-chemical sensory apparatus' or their functions.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
[edit on 30-5-2008 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I am a sucker for anomalies, they reach out and grab my eyeballs and won't let go. What is see is a tall cyclone fence with an elevated observation post that at least partially protects the observers from the weather. The enclosed pen is apparently empty except for some rather large nebulous entities. Since it is apparent that not many people can see these beings, it makes me wonder what they are watching. I cropped this picture to emphasize the pen, it is situated in wide open spaces so there must be something in that particular place that they want to keep people away from. An opening in the earth? Something that landed there? All the entities are facing to the left and there are more of them outside the pen than are within it. Have you got any suggestions?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
First of all, I must say that this thread is one of the most interesting at ATS for now!

As I live quite far from this location - to say the least - I am quite unfamiliar with the area as well as the historical significance of occurances here.

From what I have read in this excellent thread about "sounds" from underground, strange ligthhenomena (flashes, some earlier explorers claimed light beams originating from underground etc.) and strange feelings what comes to my mind is first - of course - some subsurface installation of some sorts and second - which could partly explain the strange feelings - infrasounds.

Here is a really interesting link to the paper

"A Review of Published Research on Low Frequency Noise and its Effects"
Report for Defra by Dr Geoff Leventhall
Assisted by Dr Peter Pelmear and Dr Stephen Benton

Link to paper mentioned above

When looking at the postings in this thread I highly respect the posters, but I fail to see the "creatures" or beings in the photoshop-filtered pics done by debris. It would be helpful to me and possible others if you could outline what you see and mean, as I just see a photoshop-filtered pic but no anomalies as you mention you see.

Also another question to debris:

you mention in page 4 in a post posted on 29-5-2008 @ 10:04 that the very blown-up picture of a "wolf" was in fact a werewolf and that you were certain of this. How can you be certain just judging from a photo-blowup?

Also your definition of a werewolf highly differs from what is historically described as shown here en.wikipedia.org...

It would be awesome to hear more updates from people exploring the area and I look forward to more postings in this thread...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Pareidolia

That's what on the pictures
You are trying to find faces in JPEG compression artefacts. If you had the original photos, more than half of the things you see now wouldn't be present anymore.

Interesting thread, though, good read

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I dont think I nor Bigfoothunter is claiming that this was a "werewolf" he is merely stating that what was seen was an EXTREMELY large wolf, with a long busy tail, which left the ridge heading towards the ranch. This description is identical to the "bullet proof wolf" in the Hunt for the Skinwalker book. Whether it is a werewolf or not is speculation at this point by user Debris.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
it was strange to see the sky light up with what looked to me to be a heat lightening like effect. I was mesmerized by the spectacle in the sky while bigfoothunter was in shock to see that the entire field we were in apparently lit up like day light. In one of those youtube videos i posted you can clearly hear the mechanical noise in the background of the powerlines. The underground machinery noise we all heard but it was a more distant and ominous noise. I'm not sure if our equipment was sensitive enough to capture that. But i got to admit it was strange!

Also Bigfoothunter has a video of what was a perfect circle indenture in the desert floor in the middle of no where. No foot prints leading to or from it. I look forward to this video. Also he has some time exposure shots of the ranch and also a odd flock of red lights which flew up from the direction of the ranch itself.

to me the light in the sky looked very similar to this shot taken by the UUFOH team in utah.

My impression was that it came from the ground upward but i may have been wrong. I think my description and Utahbigfoot's may differ. But that picture is closes to what I saw. Also keep in mind no sound of "thunder" was ever noticed by any of the present parties. About an hour later we also saw a bright noiseless flash in the distance towards the town (not over the ranch). The Ute Basin is a very mysterious area.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Response to kickass...Like you, i am a visitor to this site and like you i think it is the most interesting place on ATS. My comments are my own and i admit when i am communicating with utahbigfoothunter i forget that it is an open forum and that other people are following the conversations (perhaps if more people posted more often?) That said, i am the expert on "werewolves" and other created creatures. I live with entities that possess these abilities, i know what to look for and how to bring it out in a photograph. What researchers like ubfh do is dangerous beyond belief, moreso than hunting a Grizzly bear with a penknife. I offer suggestions that i think might help in his quest. I am grateful for the pictures he posts and i examine each and every one.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Good job guys!

Thanks for doing the footwork so that we "armchair quarterbacks" can glean something of interest from your observations.

Seems you did a good job of getting pics and all from a distance since you couldn't really access the area directly!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kickass

I back what hiii_98 said about the lighting up of the fields 100%. He saw more than I did, but the fact that the entire area light up was intense. It was impossible to miss! I think we were at odds at whether the light came from the ground or sky, as it seemed to "flash" everywhere. I wasn't sure which direction the light came from. It almost seemed to emanate. I can however attest that all three of us there were mesmerized by it. It was amazing.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This is a still from a 4 second trailcam video, i wanted you to see this for several reasons, the creature knew the camera was there and photographing him and two, if you look closely you can make out the small amorphous creatures that make up the "bigfoot". This is the same beings that manifested themselves to you as a "dog" and a "wolf". Just thought you would like to know.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Sweet, very jealous of you.. So we have have talked before about the energy lines that cross under ground in the area, have you been able to lay the line to the activities you encountered?
Sounds like a very good night, love the detailed account and pic's. I have heard the power line chatter before. Is it getting higher pitch and louder ?
Any animal sounds or out of worldly cries?
Tell me more when i see ya next.
Let me know about Doug way I am already heading out for geode and crystal gathering. Besides the (Opher, utah ) issue i told you of, having been out there before have had odd things very cool but odd happen to me as well. Any way let me know when it is i would like to head out for the night life
as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
All this talk of strange shape shifting and shape manipulating being's sparked of a memory about a video i saw.

It was called the gable film.

And you can see it below.

www.youtube.com...

In this movie you see what look's like a silver back gorilla change into some form of what can only be described as a dog maybe even a puma.

The thing move's at such a rate of speed it's almost not natural.

Just something i wanted to add to this thread as i find it very interesting.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 1-6-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Do you have alink to the full trail cam video, I would love to see it?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by slickeye

yeah I'm local Salt Lake and I did see a weird collection of lights over Dugway one night coming back from gambling in Wendover. I feel you can't score anything over a military facility as a UFO unless it does humanly impossible maneuvers, which these did not, but it was odd and not obvious.
One night also I had to drive someone out to the gate and drop them off about three AM ( the road that goes through Iosepa) and there were weird slow moving crawling lights on the ground, halfway up a hill, snaggling up slowly in a line...passed them twice, coming and going...they were odd and I couldn't figure them out either.
so Dugway might repay some interest...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
the light we saw came directly at us, became very bright, i dashed for the camera, and as i did it did a complete 180 and returned the way it came. I have never seen a airplane or jet behave in this manner. I'm not an expert but what we saw at Dugway Proving Grounds should not have been possible with conventional aircraft.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Thank you debris for your input.
Is it too personal to ask if you could delve more into your background?
You seem to know a lot of this stuff and it would be helpful to find out more on how you gained this insight.

// k

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kickass

I don't think it would be appropriate to post my background on Utahbigfoothunter's thread when there are 11 threads containing the info you seek on my profile. I do claim to personally know these entities and in fact live with them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join