It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker: Our experiences

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
your either a genius or seriously disturbed...at the moment i'm leaning towards the latter as I personally see nothing unusual in your modified photos. We noticed nothing unusual at the time the photos were taken. Hope this topic has not gotten too far off track. Please circle the area in question if you see something unusual.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
s131.photobucket.com...

did anyone have a chance to listen to the "chatting" noise captured on this file? Utahbigfoothunter has a much much much better recording, much louder, resonant and clear than mine (due to high winds, rain, and distance from source). Not sure why he never uploaded it

Also that red picture is what i saw floating over the horizon.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I too searched for the supernatural, 3 1/2 miles from my house is a site very similiar to the skinwalker ranch, i too spent a lot of time studying them. Each time i returned home some of them came with me. Its like being just a little bit pregnant, before long they take on a life of their own. I suppose since you can't see them (they are mostly invisible) and they didn't bother you, ( you didn't really mind them opening and shutting your car doors) that i am seriously disturbed or a genius. Okay, i can live with that. Good Hunting........

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I suppose since you can't see them (they are mostly invisible) and they didn't bother you, ( you didn't really mind them opening and shutting your car doors) that i am seriously disturbed or a genius

They did that at the Ranch 1,600 miles from my home in Wisconsin. The only one opening and slamming my car doors at home is my daughter, although she is pretty spooky at times.

How do you feel about religious objects? Perhaps I should bring a crucifix with me to the Ranch to see what sort of reaction it produces, or rather than a bowl of blood what if i were to offer a bowl of holy water?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
just spoke to therivergodess and she will be going as well. so we should have alot of picture/video treats for all you ATS'ers! Orr... maybe nothing at all we'll see.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yup I am on board.

EXCELLENT adventure plans for the Memorial Day weekend.

My 15 yr old son will be going as well. We are going to bring our digital cameras and the sony 8mm handycam, and camping gear.
Gives us a chance to break in our new'ish' subaru outback that I just bought a month ago to make such adventures easier.

I plan to bring sage smudges, my dowsing crystal and the camping guitar so we can possibly 'sing' a bigfoot right into camp.

This will be my first 'serious ATS adventure'.......I have had a couple of meetings with other members for dinner or for coffee but that was just to meet and say hello how r ya......

THIS time a true 'skinwalker hunting' adventure is planned and I am excited.

I vote a big ~NO~ on the bowel of blood and cow butt holes idea

INSTEAD.... I shall sage smudge our campsite and all the adventurous team members.... meditate and speak outloud respectful requests to visit and be witness to........whatever 'they' choose to show.

I am going to bring some art stuff to so I can work on some sigil's during daylight whilst up there......
More sigil info on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you wonder what I am talking about.....

[edit on 16-5-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Excellent news, I hope you achieve whatever your goals.

I look forward to hearing your reports and a heartfelt wish that you remain safe on your big adventure

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Is this what Debris was referring to?

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yes, In this picture, lower left quardrant, one inch left of the blue coolers. 1 1/2 inch right from left edge of picture. 2 1/2 vertical humanoid figure. Appears rather green but that is because they blend into their surroundings. Any and every plant, bush and shrub offers a foothold for them. If you plan on having a fire, take your own wood. Natives sometimes get restless if you burn their footholds. Again, i advise against it because your mental attitude is wrong. focus on the center of this cutout of the camp picture.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am at the airport now. We have some amazing* pictures to share! We are all alive and not in jail. Will share when I fly back

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Cool, I look forward to hearing your experiences, good or bad, with trepidation.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
We caught the wolf on Camera...some very odd tracks, saucer indentures on the ground, and bizarre lights over Dugway. I will try to upload the pics later tonight. Been a looooong day and trip back home.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

[edit on 26-5-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

[edit on 26-5-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
We caught the wolf on Camera...some very odd tracks, saucer indentures on the ground, and bizarre lights over Dugway. I will try to upload the pics later tonight. Been a looooong day and trip back home.

You say "the wolf" how do you know it was not "a wolf" ?

Why were the tracks odd ?

Saucer indentures, are you saying depressions in the soil that are saucer shaped ?

Also some commentary on the pics would be good, thanks.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

In some tales, the creatures were reminiscent of dogs or hyenas. The first unusual encounter the Gormans had on the ranch involved what appeared to be a very large wolf on one of their first days after moving to the ranch.

This is what was witnessed. A wolf like hyena creature with a extremely long and bush tail. A very tall creature as you can see by its size next to the rock. It had a piercing gaze that seemed to penetrate right into you. Thats why the picture your looking at is amazing as no one else has a picture of this wolf creature...anywhere.. not even in the book!

The other picture is one of many sensors around Dugway.

One Of the many Chemical detectors we passed on our way to Simpson Springs. These Chemical agent detectors sound an alarm, and send information if it senses a chemical agent in the air. in case of a chemical accident I would think it would be too late if you were near the one that went off.

Picture of a bigfoot like footprint.

strange light that materialized in front of us!...video failed to capture, but you can hear the power lines vibrations and our excitement.

strange ufo like light that went directly over our heads at Dugway

bigfoot /reptile like footprint in middle of desert

[edit on 27-5-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The photo above, is this looking down on some kind of observation platform on the ranch property ?

Interesting that there appears to be a fence around it but not equadistant from the platform, it extends further out to what I am assuming to be the front.

How did the wolf behave, did you try to approach it, clearly the pic was taken from some a distance away would it not have been better to close the distance.

The wolf in the Gormans account showed no fear and even seemed friendly enough to stroke, if this wolf exhibited the same behaviour then a parallel could have been drawn.

What is the relevance of the picture with the dog in it, was this just a stray ?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
the stray dog was in a pack of other wild dogs that was roaming the desert region far from the ranch. There likely is no significance. I just thought it was strange to find these wilds dogs out there and took a picture.

That is the "bait pen" spoken of in the book. There is barb wire surrounding the fence to protect the observer from whatever may be lurking around outside. THe other picture is of the observation light pole with several cameras mounted on it.

The wolf looked at bigfoothunter and then slowly turned its body while still staring at him and proceeded off the ridge towards the ranch. The wolf creature was of definite significance and was the same as described. It had a looong busy tail UNlike wolves and was much larger than a wolf.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join