It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Custom Shirts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Makeitso -

I am humbled, and blushing twelve shades of red! Goodness, if I only had such a cute little tummy...

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Hey honey...I aint got the body that great either...but I'd still wear it!

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I'll pop a message over to Triple Z here in a bit and ask him what we can do. Hopefully, he'll have some ideas. Cross your fingers everybody.

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

Sweet...I can't wait.Hopefully he agrees that it is a good idea.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ahhh, TheBorg was right...I hadn't seen this.

Yes, I have done custom shirts for some of the staff and it is possible to do, but as KingLizard pointed out earlier...we would need a special shirt for each person AND someone has to make the image and upload it every time.

Also, even though it sounds great...I have to be honest and say I think it would be a waste of time. We started with the shirts because of threads like this where everyone chimes in how bad they want them. The first thread I remember went on for like 20 some pages and everyone was saying how they wanted one, etc so we jumped on it and promptly sold...2 shirts.

I created some custom stuff and posted the designs. Again, great feedback from members and lots of people said they were going to buy and then we sold 1 or 2.

I think at this point we'll seek some other store/merchandise options for the future. If we sold like 100 shirts a month even, I would customize every one of them for you personally, but we don't.

Oh...and ATS doesn't make a dime off the shirts. I make like $0.10 - $0.50 for time and effort on some items. I did get a commision check once like a year ago I think. It bought me a shirt and a soda. It's definately NOT a money making venture. Just a sharing thing.

NOTE: The Owners were all very explicit that they didn't want to make any profit from the shirts. Most people need to know they're great people and their NOT in this for your cash.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeddicusZulZorander

Zedd, I don't want a PERSONALIZED tshirt... just that style available for the female members....
Can you do that?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I'll take a couple in navy blue broadcloth Egyptian or Sea Island cotton. Initials embroidered in white on the collar in Old English.

And a catcher's mitt.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Now THAT was darn funny!

AccessDenied...which kind is that? You kind of lost me there. I can switch around some styles, so which shirt, color, and design did you want?

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

The baby doll T Zedd...that makeitso posted...without my name on it of course...just the ATS logo...I would order a dozen for sure...that is just my style...
Thanx Zedd!

Edit to add..I mean the second post of makeitso's that he made a black one for me....

[edit on 12-10-2007 by AccessDenied]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
As a female consumer with oh so utilitarian needs - I'd be more than happy for just a black babydoll t-shirt option. Size Medium.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Thanks for the boost GE..we just might get our wish!

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Well Zed, I got another question for you.

Would it be possible to get a shirt custom-made with a picture of our Avatar on the front with the ATS logo, and have the ATS logo and our names on the back? We could have variations to that too. I know that I would be interested in at least 4 of them, of varying styles and arrangements, if we could swing it. If we have enough interest, lemme know. We can go from there.

As for the ordering, if we get that far, I can field orders for people, as I'm sure that you're tied up with ATS site business. Lemme know if I can help man, as that's what I'm here for.

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Just to clarify - this style of shirt in black. "Babydoll" apparently has different meanings...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join