It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!! NORAD TAPES obtained by Loose Change!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

u2r2h-documents.blogspot.com...

Bermas: "Today we actually got the NORAD tapes" that no-one has listened to, other than the 911 commission!

"I've got through it already and they are already talking about the drills, they are talking about how flight 11, ah, you know, is still around, 20, 40 minutes after it hits the building, you know this is one of the phantom flights."

Will have more info as it becomes available.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by u2r2h]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I hope this isn't a case of "sounds too good to be true"!

Are they going to release the tapes IN FULL?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is friggin' awesome!! Now, im not a big fan of the LC crew because i think they are egotistical and arrogant, not that they haven't contributed alot.

But this certainly will have an impact!!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Are they going to release the tapes IN FULL?

Didn't you hear the interview? (there are mp3 files!)
You can also read the transcript.

That's all I know. (short answer is yes, but please read the blog, it has more info tat you need to KEEP IN MIND in the coming days.)

It could get interesting VERY SOON.

hint: FLIGHT 11 did NOT hit the WTC (this is what BERMAS said the tapes contain!)

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This sounds interesting. Can't wait to see what becomes of this.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is very odd. Have you guys heard about "wikiscanner" which reveals what corporate networks made which changes to certain articles?

Well, apparently American Airlines edited the wikipedia entry for 9-11 to say that Flight 11 never flew on that day....

Very very very strange;

American Airlines says 9-11 never happened?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
This is very odd. Have you guys heard about "wikiscanner" which reveals what corporate networks made which changes to certain articles?
Well, apparently American Airlines edited the wikipedia entry for 9-11 to say that Flight 11 never flew on that day....
Very very very strange;

This is not strange at all. Some employee at a tiny texas airport messed with wikipedia.. so what? Its just vandalism. That person planted a hoax at best.

bTHIS TOPIC may be better continued somewhere else. (But its been ridden to death already.)

alright, here is the link:
wikiscanner.virgil.gr... look for the WIRED page top right, then find AA11 entry then check the IP with DNSstuff.com

THIS NORAD THREAD is far more interesting. Can someone please go to the Loose Change Forum
z10.invisionfree.com...
and hassle them for the torrent?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here's another one;

DHS Wipes out 9/11 info

Department of Homeland Security wiped out a MASSIVE amount of information on 9/11 conspiracy theories.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
Here's another one;

DHS Wipes out 9/11 info

Department of Homeland Security wiped out a MASSIVE amount of information on 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Yes, it's old news.

Please can you refrain from posting these here?
This thread is about LC NORAD TAPE RELEASE.

Many Thanks.

PS: A few more DIGGS and we can get the story on the front page.
please click here:
digg.com...
to DIGG the story.

PPS:
I posted it into Loose Change Forums.
z10.invisionfree.com...

EDIT: It was deleted ALREADY! What zealotry!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Certainly not enough information as of now. I just hope somehow the tapes get released without any editing. Which makes me wonder right away if they received the tapes unedited. Either way, the next couple weeks should be really interesting and hopefully a few questions will be answered.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
Certainly not enough information as of now. I just hope somehow the tapes get released without any editing. Which makes me wonder right away if they received the tapes unedited. Either way, the next couple weeks should be really interesting and hopefully a few questions will be answered.

I agree 100%

I have and will be updating the blog page about it:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I don’t see what the big deal is.
We knew a long time ago that there was some mix up with which planes where which, and Norad was being handed information from ATC. These kind of things happen when they are having to rely on a civilian group for tacking, and the aircraft was only visible on primary radar. With it on primary radar it blends into any kind of background noise that shows up on the radar system, and it becomes easy to lose track of as it switches between radar stations.

[edit on 8/30/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
very interesting, even more solid proof, cant wait!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
I don’t see what the big deal is. [edit on 8/30/2007 by defcon5]

No big deal? you will eat your hat!

A mix up huh? Yea Yeah.. we DID hear this b4.

But the tapes will give us lots of info, you'll see!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Once this is out as a torrent there's no real easy way to kill it.. Nice..

I was looking around at a few trackers and also checked the newsgroups... Nothing so far but I will keep my eye out for this.

Looks quite interesting, it will take the pro-public a while to sift through the details from the length of material provided.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by u2r2h
No big deal? you will eat your hat!
A mix up huh? Yea Yeah.. we DID hear this b4.
But the tapes will give us lots of info, you'll see!

This simply shows me, that you guys who think this is a big deal, have absolutely no idea of how the Air Traffic Control system or Radar work. I suggest that you start out by reading on radar:

Primary and Secondary Radar

[edit on 8/30/2007 by defcon5]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
They say "Loose Change" will be out on September 10. What is the government going to do about it ?

Will the movie have copyright ? I hope the movie and those tapes appear all over the internet, they are too important not to do that

[edit on 30-8-2007 by pai mei]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This could prove to be nothing but hopefully it will tell us what really happened!

The only thing that worries me is that as other people have said, the tapes could have been edited before the LC crew got it but if the info is real then this is BIG!

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by u2r2h
"I've got through it already and they are already talking about the drills, they are talking about how flight 11, ah, you know, is still around, 20, 40 minutes after it hits the building, you know this is one of the phantom flights."

The terrorists would have turned off the transponders on the aircraft. While a plane with a switched off transponder can be tracked, it shows no detail other than where it is as the radar sweeps that area. Now consider there were 4 aircraft flying around with no transponder signals, after AA11 crashed there was still AA77 and UA93 at 20 or 40 minutes after the crash into the WTC. After the confusion of finding 4 aircraft disappear, of course they'll confuse the planes.

And why use AA11 as a phantom plane? Of the hundreds over the American continent, why draw attention to it by giving it the same number as one which has crashed? Be kind of obvious if an ATC steps forward and says he was tracking AA11 an hour after it had crashed.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So all anyone has to do to fly a secret mission of 4planes over the USA is to have there transponders turned to off. then everyone in the contry is totaly confused???

Only if the russians knew about that in the cold war hey!

Do you honestly think some bright spark of a person wouldnt have come up with the idea of if an aircraft doesnt have its transponder on or doesnt have one at all or thinks its a milatary plane it will red flag it and light it up like a christmas tree?

[edit on 30-8-2007 by Matthew5012]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join