It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chasing FOXes: Release The Hounds!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Would YOU want to post again in a forum where someone did everything he could to smear you and create this wild baseless story against you? And what if the mods just let it continue without instance? Would you still want to be here and participate in a place like that? I know I sure as hell wouldn't so if the guy doesn't post again and some people think that's proof of guilt somehow, they're even more short sighted than I thought.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That's what I'm saying - if he's nothing to hide, then the Mods/Admins should do their jobs and stop the smear campaign. However - if they are true - then we won't see him again.

Interesting to say the least, and I'm not taking sides here - merely watching to see what happens.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee
Would YOU want to post again in a forum where someone did everything he could to smear you and create this wild baseless story against you?

If I had nothing to hide, then yes I would.

And what if the mods just let it continue without instance?

If this is knowingly wrong info, then the OP could be banned. I'd imagine the OP is pretty sure of his/her theory to post this. Plus, nothing has been done to the OP as of yet.

Would you still want to be here and participate in a place like that?

You're still here aren't you Cameron?

Just a hunch.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fweshcawfee
Bottom line HaveSeen4Myself, there is reasonable doubt regarding your insinuations against this other forum member, therefor what you're doing can only be considered harrassment and degradation in my opinion.

Actually, I'm glad someone took the time to maybe figure this out. If he is a gov. shill (for lack of a better word) then he has been posting false information all along. He states that he used to believe in the 9/11 theories but after researching it, he now doesn't. If it's proven that he is this guy, then I'd say that is posting false information and in need of a ban. And even a public ban would be nice after the whole Killtown incident. To show these people that we are watching the watchers.

What you're doing is nothing but a smear campaign against another ATS member who has the same rights here that you do.

Not if proven to be posting false information. That is against the ATS T&Cs.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
On another forum, I actively use an account named Anne Coulter. I act like her and everything (apparently I'm convincing, too, given the PMs I get about it).

My point? It's not that hard to impersonate someone on a mule account.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by effigyrelease

Thank you for your input, Anne.... I mean effigyrelease.

Objection overruled.

Since this thread was never closed and I am still an ATS member, we can assume that my accusations were correct. So, all of you guys on here fighting the good fight - move along to a more hospitable place. ATS is nothing more than a disinformation infested breeding ground for virtual maggots.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
ATS is nothing more than a disinformation infested breeding ground for virtual maggots.

Sad that I'm starting to think the same.

I have proven CameronFox is Throat Yogurt. I have inclings that the same person is GwionX...AKA..TaxiDriver (whom I have also proven are the same person). But, starting to think they are all Howard Roarke from years ago....and Captain Obvious.

I hope ATS would think of itself worthy enough to find out. I mean come on.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
ATS is nothing more than a disinformation infested breeding ground for virtual maggots.

Sad that I'm starting to think the same.

I have proven CameronFox is Throat Yogurt. I have inclings that the same person is GwionX...AKA..TaxiDriver (whom I have also proven are the same person). But, starting to think they are all Howard Roarke from years ago....and Captain Obvious.

I'm sure ATS has rules about this kind of stuff. Or is it just that the rules aren't enforced?

At one point, they were all but accusing me of being John Lear,
so why don't they do anything about the multiple ID government debunkers?

I say "government" because there's no way someone like ThroatYogurt spends every waking hour on ATS trying to debunk 9/11 conspiracy theories without being paid for it. Just no way.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

In this quote here you mention that you proved some things. Are there links to the threads where you did this? I would love to see it, especially since I did a little digging of my own within this thread.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
In this quote here you mention that you proved some things. Are there links to the threads where you did this? I would love to see it, especially since I did a little digging of my own within this thread.

Thanks.

This was found out by GwionX/Taxidriver using the same verbiage in two different posts, which I called him out on and he admitted to.

And by Cameron Fox/Throat Yogurt claiming to be from Boston and that his brother worked at GZ, of which I also called him out on and he confessed to being the same person.

Does this mean I want either to get banned? No.

As far as links:

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

Who Me?

I go by both...actually Taxi-Driver is my oldest nick going back to early-mid 1990's Usenet.

I just like this site's layout, and the sprited disscussions of the people here.

Thanks for noticing Griff.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
As a firefighter, my brother had also volunteered as a grief counselor for the state of Massachusetts. He sat in the firestation in Worcester, Ma. after they lost 9 brothers to a fire. He would sit with State Police officers when one was killed, or when a search for a missing child ended with not so good results.

He was also at ground zero.

Who else claimed this recently? I believe it was Cameron Fox. Even the same state of Massachusetts.

Interesting.

Originally posted by CameronFox
My brother was a grief counselor at Ground Zero... so I am "connected?"

Originally posted by CameronFox
My brother was called to ground zero within a couple of days as a grief counselor. They confiscated his camera as soon as he approached the "check point". He was told they were not allowed. So Bsbray is 100% right.

And yes, Cameron Fox, I was responding to the jab of "google degrees".

[edit on 6/26/2008 by Griff]

[edit on 6/26/2008 by Griff]

I only post this information because you asked. Like I said, I don't feel a banning is in order because in both cases, they admitted to the offense and the thing that is against the T&C's here is to post as both (CF/TY or GX/TD) in the same thread. Which neither have done as far as I'm aware.

Also, seeing as this thread is in itself against the T&C's (no ad hominum attacks against other members here) I'll leave it at that.

[edit on 2/18/2009 by Griff]

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

I am surprised that you are not bothered by 'debunkers' signing up and posting under multiple accounts, even if they don't post in the same threads. Throatyogurt and CameronFox were both created in 2006 about a month apart, if it were an honest mistake why continue posting under both aliases on the same board? It looks as though the only thing that stopped Cameron from posting as "throatyogurt" was ty was banned. It seems flat-out deceptive, making the number of official story supporters seem bigger/artificially inflated. How many more of these debunkers are doing the same thing and just not getting caught? They like to proclaim that the truth movement is dying constantly, but what if in reality, this whole government loyalist/debunker movement is only a handful of people using different computers/ips to make it seem like there is 3..4..5 who knows how many times more debunkers than there really are??

I guess, on the other hand, it is good that he admitted it when you caught him/them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join