It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kenneth thornley and JFK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
A new source for clues?
I highly recommend reading Confessions to Assassinate
sondralondon.com...

the above link is Thornley's experience with Oswald and possible Howard Hunt.
I find it interesting that Oswald,Hunt and Thornley were all stationed in Japan at the same time. I believe they were all part of MAG-11 (Marine Air Group). All three spent time in Louisiana for a limited amount of time. Thornley who is not a self professed past spook left a month after JFK's assassination to Alexandria, Va go figure. Also Thornley and Oswald went back and forth to Mexico city for???The person Thornley met in La. was believed to be E. Howard Hunt and as I have been reading the link above I noticed a few clues like mentioned of "brother-in-law" smoking a pipe which Hunt did do. Also Slim Brooks stated to be his brother in law. Who is Hunt's brother in law? I believe Thornley stated he believed this Slim Brooks fellow was Jerry Milton Brooks of the minutemen. Anyone know if Jerry Milton Brooks an in-law to Hunt? I was unable to find much of anything on a Jerry Milton Brooks online.

Reading the link above I was impressed by the education Thornley and Hunt both had and find it very hard to believe that Thornley never had more of a job than a doorman and "brother-in-law" was just some random fellow. And what's the chances of all three of them working in the same outfit in Japan? Thornley stated he felt Oswald was working for the CIA to route out Communists and there was some sort of record of him going to the CIA school that was based in Minsk if I recall to learn Russian and work abroad. Also there was a letter recovered from Oswald to Hunt on Nov. 8 asking about his protection dated November 8th, 2 days before the assassination.
www.ajweberman.com...

There is much more I have not read on the first link and many parts I have forgot. Please if you do some research add your findings. Also what do you think about my findings? Chance or substance?

Also how long prior to Nov. 22 was it known to the public that JFK would go to Texas and in that area? Next when did Oswald move there and more so start a job at that locations? Just happen to be in the right place at the right time? This may have been covered in great detail but in case it hasn't I figured I should ask.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by diedagaincraftsmen]

[edit on 23-8-2007 by diedagaincraftsmen]

new topics

join