It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elvis Presley is not dead.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corbin Dalus

That's funny. I also remember where I was and what I was doing. Never thought about that. Yes Aloha was great but I think that the 1968 special was "The performance". Here is the pic that you where talking about.

i116.photobucket.com...

Thanks!

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm sure Elvis is alive and well. [snip] some far-flung island in the sun somewhere.

ATS Terms & Condtions Of Use.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Eddie Rabbit did as well.. Of course, he finally admitted to faking his....

Oh, really? You have posted about Eddie Rabbitt a couple of times I believe. Aren't you the one who said "Eddie and the Cruisers" was based on the "death" of Eddie Rabbitt? Well, the only problem with that theory is that the movie came out about 15 years before the death of Eddie Rabbitt.

So can you please provide some real evidence that Eddie Rabbitt faked his death and that he admitted to doing so?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
well if hes dead or not i really dont think i would care, but im guessing hes dead i mean he was a complete mess, its not hard to believe he died

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well, I do think he is dead. For a person who took more than 10.000 prescribed doses of various drugs during the last seven month of his life it's quite good to make it till 42.

As you can see on my avatar he's getting blurry, but he's still there, he'll never fade away.

Check out this thread, discussing if FBI could have killed Elvis. Also it has the medical history of EP.

If anybody killed Elvis it was his personal physician Doctor George Nichopoulos.
He prescribed more than a thousand doses of heavy drugs EVERY Month for Elvis.

That's a lotta pills to pop.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by khunmoon]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
You are so incredibly wrong. He obvioulsy has a double chin in the photograph doesnt that make you fat enough? If he was alive don't you think he would be doing concerts to continuously get laid?

PLUS

How come mods haven't removed this? I posted something on tupac's death with a link and they removed it. Discrimination!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

I posted 3 pics in the midle of page 2 of this thread. Look at them. What you are saying is a "double chin" is actually E.P's shirt colour. Every one is forgetting about the nose. Look at it for God's sake!

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Some years after Elvis' death, as I waited in a checkout, I was startled by a man's voice in a perfect mimic of the famous, " Thank'u, thank'u vurymuch".....I glanced over to see a some what overweight, aging man with 'the' black hair-do and longish sideburns.

He looked sooo much like EP, my mouth fell open. As I continued to stare, he noticed and winked at me, then walked out with his much younger, very attractive companion and a small child..........

Sure, he might simply have been an 'appropriately' aging impersonator, but that seemed kinda at odds with the drop dead gorgeous woman who was with him?? Before that, I had believed Elvis had died.......now?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by andyzero1234
I'm sure Elvis is alive and well. [snip] some far-flung island in the sun somewhere.

ATS Terms & Condtions Of Use.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by elevatedone]

How is this against terms? His wife WAS 14 when he married her..

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by andyzero1234

No she was 21.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Where would you hide out if you were an undead(never dead) rockstar? Do they play music for eachother?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If Elvis is not dead I am going to track him down and finish the job.

The cult of Elvis is one of the dumbest. He was not the son of God or even God himself, he was a musician, and a not especially good one at that. He took black music and made safe for whites at the time to listen to.

The man is dead, he died... Elvis has left the planet and he ain't doing any encores.

Get over it.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The picture of "Elvis" with Ali was Ali's agent, forgot his name though.

But even though that picture isn't real I still truly believe Elvis is alive. Fan that won't let go? Eh...I don't think so...I think he's alive.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amon Goeth
If he is dead or alive today, 2007, I don't know...

So, when you typed the title, you believed he was alive, then when you started tying your explanation, you changed your mind? You shuld tr being consistent with your belief before you post.

[edit on 8/27/07 by dalepmay]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't know about Elvis. But I remember a show on Coast to Coast that said Jim Morrison is still alive and living on some ranch in Oregon. They morph is famous pic into what he looks like now......

www.rodeoswest.com...

You be the judge

[edit on 8/27/2007 by MauiStacey]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dalepmay

Good point! Sorry, I didn't even think about that. What I meant to say is that I do not believe that he died when they say he did.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Dear Amon Goeth

I fully appreciate what you are trying to convey and therefore I am not going to make any 'daft' comments, or make 'fun' of the subject that you have posted, like so many seemed to have done. (I thought that this was a serious site and that the ethics were to adhere to that and not end up in making a mockery of someone airing a serious point that credence of such, should be at least looked at. I thought everyone who subscribed to this site had that in mind). It is all about 'Above Top Secret', isn't it? As such, why should the topic of Elvis's death be any different.

In looking at Elvis himself and his army, then, music/film career and influence - on total a total mass worldwide scale phenomenom.......... who cannot wonder how much of this was actually controlled? What an ideal subject and experiment into how the masses could be controlled, even if it was through 'mass hysteria'! (Let's face it, this was the unprecidented 'not normal' response to Elvis's presence). And if that is the question, then by whom? But then let's face it, the truth is that Elvis was very much controlled by everyone around him (but at who's backing?). It began in his his early career and then his marraige to Priscilla. I don't think that the total control was in force at this stage though. This first marraige was to the women (but girl, really back then) who he sought, loved endlessely and 'fought to marry'. Trying to convince Elvis to not go there was something the 'controllers' gave into but, once they were married, it was not long after that, when he then started showing 'other personality traits, abuse, misuse and paranoia.... classic signs, that we now know relate to 'mind control abuse'. He was definately developing into two different persons. He would abuse and be violent and then not know what he had done. And this went on and on....until too much was 'too much'!.
Years on, after ...................much later in his life, it seems to get so much so that they have to 'feed' him with whatever they think will keep him under contol while he is struggling with his whole existence. Be it mind altering drugs, alcohol and hence his strange behaviour as a result, it seems everything was deployed to keep him from displaying anything other than a slave to this control...... otherwise, the program would crack. If anything, and I know this may seem extreme, but there is the very possibilty that Elvis's death was faked, not by himslef but by those that controlled his whole existence and I am not surprised for it to be assumed that his father was a party to the whole 'control' thing.
What is an MK-Ultra or related project? That is very much a question, but one that cannot be ignored. If this is in fact the hub of a truth, then I think Elvis was very much a victim of one of the great mind control experiments. Actually, I am so very surprised that this is not mentioned as speculation or in fact, more commonly...... but then hey, it is not supposed to be is it. So, in conclusion I tend to agree that his death was faked, but not as people would like to think. As such, I doubt that he only lived as long as necessary and was totally conditioned to carry out his days in total excile, from his prior life. Whatever anyone wants to believe, God rest his soul.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyiggy

ziggyiggy, thanks for your interesting input. Best one so far!

Like you said, some people are making fun of the bare thought of that E.P didn't die at the said date. All that I was trying to do was to put a possibility out there for people, and read their thoughts of the subject. I firmly believe that he didn't die and that his death was staged. Not because I'm an Elvis fan who refuses to let go, because that is absolutely not how it is. ( now someone will quote me on that too. Hahaha! ) It's funny to see how many "non believers" that are out there. That's great I think! Elvis' plan worked! ( or whoever that controlled him like you said ).
Take care.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have spent countless hours exploring the mystery behind Elvis' "death" and here is a but a small amount of sites I refer to.

Top 10 list of why His "death" does not make sense.
www.elvislives.net...

This deals with witness protection and DEA ties.
www.elvis-is-alive.com...

Theory states that The King himself may still inhabit the upper floor of Graceland. Its off limits to the public. (I think mostly because tours have to move fluidly and there is only one set of stairs up)
www.linkydinky.com...

This here is a site about a documentary in production that examines both sides of the "conspiracy" fence.

For the record I do belive he did not die aug 16 1977, I have little hope he is alive today. There are stories of people sneaking upstairs in Graceland in the mid 90's and those people seeing medical equipment in the halls. There are stories of him in Michigan, southern Illinois, California and Hawaii. I dont so much belive the "saw him at a truck stop" or wal-mart stories.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by saintnuke

Haha, you have more negative points than me!

Your point being? The only reason I have negative points is because I used them, and haven't gained them back as of yet. I spend much more time in above than below.

ziggyiggy - Excellent theory. That didn't even cross my mind. Then again, I don't know much about him or his life like you do. Keep up the good work.

Now my question is if he was MK Ultra experiment, how will they use that information? Do they understand how to make more personalities like Elvis? If so, how will they use those personalities? I'm thinking more in the political and religious natures. Make the masses love the person, and make the person control the masses. To what extent? I have an idea, but not entirely sure.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Mystery_Lady]

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join