It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elvis Presley is not dead.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hi everybody. Since I'm pretty new to ATS, I don't know if this has been brought up or not. Sorry for posting if it has.

My beliefs are that Elvis Presley did not die August 16 1977. If he is dead or alive today, 2007, I don't know but I don't believe that he died at the claimed death date. I know...I know... Most people will say: "Give it up"! or " Get a life"! However, there is way to much controversial evidence that needs to be investigated.

Forinstance, look at the funeral picture of Elvis Presley and tell me that that's him. In 1977, he was very much over weight ( 250 pounds ), yet in the picture when he lays in the coffin, he appears to be thin and has a nose that looks like someone " punched it in". ( Maybe someone did? ) Elvis had a very recognizable nose unlike the guy in the coffin. Some say that it was a wax dummy. Even Linda Thompson( Elvis' Girlfriend at the time )'s mom told Linda in the limo of the funeral: " You know that they can do a lot with wax dummies these days ". She also stated that it didn't look like Elvis at all.

And why have the funeral so quickly? Some speculate that the immediacy was intended to make it as difficult as possible for the people who were Elvis' biggest fans (heads of fan clubs, etc.) to attend the proceedings. It could be a concern that they might recognize the flaws in the wax replica..., many of which were noticed anyway. And why did some people claim that Elvis dead body was sweating?

Elvis was pronounced dead at 2:56 PM. Between that time and when the body was viewed the next day, there seemed to be enough time to do all of the following: Autopsy and embalming were completed, the body was back at Memphis Funeral Home around 8:00 PM, sixteen white limousines were ordered, a white Cadillac hearse was readied, a specially designed casket was ordered and flown in, a casket blanket of 500 red roses was made, the security and police were ordered, the tour was canceled, personal calls were made by Vernon to fan club presidents asking that they not attend, clothing was chosen, songs were chosen, ministers contacted, the procession planned, and the body was put on private display by 11:30 the next morning.

Anyway, check out all the facts at this link and let me know what you think. members.fortunecity.com...

Amon Goeth

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Amon Goeth]

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Amon Goeth]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
wow while i've never really been a fan of elvis, i dont think that he is alive.
In order to willingly fake your own death there would be such planning and needed assistance on top of countless other things(i'll list them if you want me to) in order for it to play out as planned.

And why did some people claim that Elvis dead body was sweating?

Sweating? in the coffin? are you suggesting there was a living body in there? or something that was very cold then went into a warm room and condensed(?) so to speak?

She also stated that it didn't look like Elvis at all.

Besides, dead people never look the same as living people. especially if they went through the whole mortuary thing.

[edit on 8/23/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Amon Goeth

Amon, I have leaned toward what you you propose for quite some time. I, like you, am not sure whether he is still alive, but I do believe that he faked his own death. Eddie Rabbit did as well.. Of course, he finally admitted to faking his....

It can be done and has been done by a number of people. It is aproven fact that singers and actors who are dead are worth much more than they were when they were living. To me, considering that Elvis was tired of the "fame," it is not far-fetched to assume that he may have faked his death.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Wax dummies attend to "sweat " when in heat. ( No, not in that kind of heat. ) It was August and a hot day. Did you check out the link? Read it!
Thanks for your response.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Thanks for the input! One more thing.... How about the 3rd insuarance policy that was never " cashed" ? Eh? There is a lot of pointers here. Being an Elvis Presley fan, I think that I'm going to take this thread of ATS to leave him alone......maybe. I'm still curious to see what people have to say about it.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Amon, I remember watching a sghow one time about this, and there wasa picture of Elvis in his coffin,but that isn't what was astounding. In the background, you could see a man sitting behind a screen door, and guess who he looked like... Yeah, Elvis...

[edit on 23-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Hahaha! I have that image! I don't know how to post it though. This site is confusing. Let me know how to post it plz.

Amon Goeth

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Ofcourse Elvis is alive. Go to Vegas...he is everywhere. You got the skinny Elvis, the Fat Elvis, the Black Elvis, the Asian Elvis...hell, even the female Elvis(who is also fat).
Elvis is alive, but does anyone really care? His wife was in all the Naked Gun movies.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I don't think it really matters that much anymore if he is dead or alive. I agree with the other poster that he may have faked his death to get out of the lime light. He was rich enough to do so. He might have had other personal reasons to do so. Either way he will always be a legend even if his popularity is dying down some with the older generations passing away and the newer generations never really seen him perform. The music tastes have changed over time also.

Either way, let him rest in peace.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by Mystery_Lady]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

Point well taken! However, I know that the newer generation have never seen him perform ( neither have I, and I'm 35 ) however, I know 11 year olds that love him! His popularity is not dying down. You are wrong. As I am a musician, I can tell you that music goes in circles. Not long ago it was hip to sound like the 60s...then the 70s. But....I know what you are trying to say. You are wrong though. I see more people loving Elvis and buying his "stuff" . A lot of young ones are whearing " Elvis" sun glasses than when Elvis was popular.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

Point well taken! However, I know that the newer generation have never seen him perform ( neither have I, and I'm 35 ) however, I know 11 year olds that love him! His popularity is not dying down. You are wrong. As I am a musician, I can tell you that music goes in circles. Not long ago it was hip to sound like the 60s...then the 70s. But....I know what you are trying to say. You are wrong though. I see more people loving Elvis and buying his "stuff" . A lot of young ones are whearing " Elvis" sun glasses than when Elvis was popular.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Elvis's music ain't too shabby by my standards. Some of the stuff is for the femme type, but he still had some good ones that make me wanna move a bit. Too bad his daughter was once married to Michael Jackson, a known mollestor and provider of the Jesus juice to young boys that slept with him in his king sized waterbed. As for the sunglasses, people that wear those ought to be beaten for looking as retarded as they do.
Haha, you have more negative points than me!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Elvis is dead IMO. The nose thing you mention is simple, as we age our nose gets bigger, it never stops growing due to the skin losing elasticity, that is why there are so many nose jobs. He probably wore makeup on stage to minimize the change though it would not be that noticable to anyone unless you pay attention to much earlier photos after all he died at age 42 and his appearance had not changed much except for the weight.

As for the speed of the funeral, surely you jest, most people do have a wake and funeral within 2-3 days, and being rich meant they could get what they needed quickly.

As for Eddie Rabbitt, speaker of truth, please post a link, from what I could find his family just did not release any info on his death until after a private ceremony, but that is all.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by goose]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by goose

Yes, I agree with you about the nose getting bigger but Elvis Presly was 42 the last concert and 42 when he died, howcome his nose is different? Makeup doesn't change the profile of a nose! Maybe from the front but not from the side.

The speed of the funeral.....

Try this......
Someone dies in your familly ( God forbid )
You order a a copper made coffin. And how did the Presley family get a 900 pound, custom made coffin ready for the showing of the body that was held on the day after his death? It takes a lot of time to build such an elaborate coffin.

Elvis' father refused to have his son's coffin draped with the American flag, traditionally given to all dead veterans. Did he know that the coffin did not contain his son's body?

There were orders by the Presley Estate that no cameras be brought to the funeral. However, one of Elvis' relatives, Bobby Mann, managed to sneak one in. The picture he took appeared on the front of the National Enquirer. It is evident in the picture that it is not Elvis Presley.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by saintnuke
Ofcourse Elvis is alive. Go to Vegas...he is everywhere. You got the skinny Elvis, the Fat Elvis, the Black Elvis, the Asian Elvis...hell, even the female Elvis(who is also fat).

Don't forget the Homer version...

Whooooooo's a good Pig?!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I've never bothered to look into the whole Elvis thing. I always figured the people who said he wasn't dead were just fans who couldn't let go. But after looking at that site I'm not so sure. Not to say I'm 100% convinced, but it would be something worth looking into more when I have the time.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Well, if he's not dead, i want my tour of Graceland Mansion back plus damages.

Some wont let his memory die. I saw his tomb, that doesnt prove anything but i highly doubt that he did not die. I saw his aunt and the dog too.

I doubt he's a fraud. Anyone watch Priscilla on Larry King?

Really, i dont think he would do such a thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
No but he smells awlful bad.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
He did not die because, he is considered a reptilian king. Not to mention his Psycopathic stare, either. He's a perverted lunatic in those underground tunnels laughing his head off at the dopes remembering him.

Elvis, "Worship me!" Hahahaha.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I hope that this works. Here are some pics.

i116.photobucket.com...

i116.photobucket.com...

i116.photobucket.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join