It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothchilds and Rockefella's are just small player's in the NWO master Plan!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
POST REMOVED

Terms And Conditions Of Use
1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/8/2007 by Umbrax]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
On the 22nd of september there shall be a worldwide demonstration against the new world order and RFID chips. The time to say no more has finally arrived. cities already taking part are leeds, amsterdam, berlin, viena, sydney, lisbon, etc...Get your groups involved, make shirts, banners, call your local media and get them to cover it, tell the world sat at home infront of their TVs what is really happening. Spread the word, get the world involved.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey
Ickey these are the final steps toward a One World Govt. and its happening at ludicrous speed. You know when its close because they have to crush world religion's somehow as the last major stumbling block. Then its chip me up baby! and all over cept the counting.

I think that this is far-fetched.

Actually, it's absolute fact.

Have been studying it since 1965 when I had to handle THEIR materials in my job at the university library's SPECIAL COLLECTIONS DEPT that I was acting head of.

When will you change your perspective?

1. When they start herding genuine evangelical Christians into death camps?

2. When they force everyone to get SLAGGED (SLAve taGGED) with the injected computer ID chip with med records, credit/debit card info etc in order to buy or sell as Scripture predicted 2,000 years ago?

3. When the world's religions are united in support of the world leader?

4. When their efforts to reduce the world's population to 200-500 million is more overtly obvious?

5. When group-think is much more overt and ruthlessly insistent than even now?

6. When the new Jewish Temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem?

7. When the world ruler's image is set up in the Holy of Holies in the new Temple in Jerusalem and immediately thereupon the Jews realize they've been had by a FALSE MESSIAH and run for their lives as they are slaughtered ruthlessly and widely from the Temple outwards?

Just when will you decide that your perspective has been thoroughly unaware and ill-informed?

At what point?

When they trot you off to the guilliotine along with a mass of Christians because you uttered a contrary word to the day's group think?

But that may not happen . . . given all the implants and mind control technologies and skills . . .

You may become an obedient sheeple in lock-step--goose-step cheering the new gestapo along with all the other hapless masses.

Though I hope I"m wrong about your perspective at that point.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Although I agree with some of the above post I would like to forward that this whole Anti-Christ...mark of the beast...round up the christians senario may not be all there is to the story.

If you wanted to rid the world of 95% of its population then you would have a demographic of people to target, they would be Muslims first as they are now the most populous group of people followed second by the Christians. The Muslim demonisation is in full swing and is probably a 50+ year project that will if let happen result in lots of dead Islamic Innocent.

The possible method to kill off the Christian hordes is probably to starve them off as they wont take the chip to buy food and will happily think they are going off to heaven for it. What a brilliant plan it would be to make Christians think that the chip is the devil when in fact the whole story of the mark of the beast is surrounded in mystery from the outset!.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Actually, it's absolute fact.

Really? I just have two phrases:

How do you know?

and

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Only people who do not understand the internal war that has been going on in the Roman Catholic Church since the mid-19th century would go on endlessly about the Pope and his Jesuits.

The Jesuits themselves are divided into at least four factions, 2 of which have nothing to do with each other except to try to destroy the other.

Alex Jones is wise not to wade into anti-Catholic fantasy kink and to stick to what he thinks he can prove.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

There are powers behind the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds -- that's true -- they are just the cockroaches you can see when you finally turn on the lights.

But the expectation is a naming of those powers and there are certain bloodlines that can be named, but what you can name is still smoke and mirrors.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
The Jesuits themselves are divided into at least four factions, 2 of which have nothing to do with each other except to try to destroy the other.

Can you explain this in a bit more detail?

I have read a bit about the Jesuits myself and can not make head not tail of some of it, there are so many contradictions and the propaganda generated by the "Protestants" only confuses the matter. It is difficult to find reasonably objective sources.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
A one world goverment is recipe for disaster and i dont see it happening for the next 300 years unless a major war or a global catastrophe

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Its funny how that governments today cant even bring human rights, legal and cheap drugs, and clean food. How in the hell do they expect us to except without total war, a world goevernment, what were all happy sheeple in the playhouse of hillaries fantasy, because man or woman..the NWO is merely a play fort for the elitist to pretend they are something they are in fact, not.

I would go so far as to say the elitist thinker is in delusion, and needs therapy and drugs. Imposing there lifestyles on the populace in some vain attempt to train them like dogs. When its humanities very nature to be wild, to hunt, to grow food. Not to attend 5000$ plate dinners and talk about how great we arent.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Mastermind77

Why do you think there isn't a world government officially right now ??? because Politicians are useless

It will take them generations to organise it because as the saying goes...they couldn't organise a "piss up in a brewery".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join