It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there anything the little guy can do for disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I was just wonderin if there is anything your average joe can do to try and get disclosure or some kind of public awareness or something. Seems like just sitting here and hoping for it is getting us no where.

Perhaps a mass suicide will turn some heads

But seriously like is there a way like what if thousands of people sent angry mail to them demanding it would that do ne thing?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Well their is a lot of things the public can do but it has reprecutions, lets say that hundrends of thosands peoples will demonstrate infront of the white house or the pentagon demanding the truth... this will allmost garantee the realese of classified papers or maybe a presidential statement,but do you really think the world is prepared for such statement??? i mean this is something remarcable...

but lets say it dosent make any diffrents, how do those peaoples that demonstrated will look like to their families and friends and bosses?? nutcases! so their is a lot to b done, but if the government dont what to disclosure any detail, were #ed

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Well there is one thing your average Joe could do: STOP MAKING **SNIP** HOAXES!!!

There are alot of interesting sightings and reports out there, but it all get drowned in the ridicule of hoaxes. Disclosure will never happen when the goverment got this as their first line of defense.

But alas, I dont see it happening, ever

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Crakeur]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Well there is one thing your average Joe could do: STOP MAKING HOAXES!!!

There are alot of interesting sightings and reports out there, but it all get drowned in the ridicule of hoaxes. Disclosure will never happen when the goverment got this as their first line of defense.

But alas, I dont see it happening, ever

+1

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

Well there is one thing your average Joe could do: STOP MAKING HOAXES!!!

That is my feeling as well, which is one reason these lame SNIP hoaxes tend to really aggravate me.
Especially when they come on here with a really stupid AND transparent hoaxes.
Then to make it look worse, even after it has been all but proven a hoax, you still have the die-hard people on here, that for whatever reason, refuse to give in to logic and evidence.
Theyll continue to support its authenticity, in some cases right up to the point that the poster admits its a fake.
That one hold out can have huge repercussions on the entire boards credibility and everyone on it that believe in things of this nature.
I think that some people just really want to believe so bad that they become something of a fanatic, abandoning all logic and sensibility.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
I was just wonderin if there is anything your average joe can do to try and get disclosure or some kind of public awareness or something. Seems like just sitting here and hoping for it is getting us no where.

Perhaps a mass suicide will turn some heads

But seriously like is there a way like what if thousands of people sent angry mail to them demanding it would that do ne thing?

Maybe we all need to come to grips that there is really noting to disclose. If there was something SO SUBSTANTIAL it is earth shattering news, the chances of it being kept secret (other than a few total freakin' nuts "coming clean") is near impossible. NOTHING this big could be kept secret in this day and age, and this is not comparable to the Manhattan project, or anything done in the past to keep military secrets...we're talking aliens here, lol.

Maybe people need to realize that if there was ANY real evidence it would have made it into the light, and that there is no secret cabal of people that are holding the strings on a "cosmic watergate" (stan is a dumbass)

I BET if every government shared ALL it's files on UFOS, there would be nothing more than blurry pictures, fuzzy video, pages upon pages of useless eyewitness testimony....but NOTHING concrete. In short, nothing that you don't see on the internet everyday.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
the "little guy" would not be able to do anything, however a full society will
be able to do more. Society will not unite though, because everyone has
different beliefs and the government has broken us down to fight with each
other instead of fighting for the truth.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I dont know if we are ready for disclosure. We cant even get along amongst ourselves. Imagine what a fiasco we would make on the galactic scene. We would probably start a war between peaceful sentient races. I hope to god we are ready or worthy someday but man I'll tell you, what is the point of comming all this way just to get shot at and or watch us shoot eachother, amongst other things. We will be lucky if we dont kill ourselves before disclosure. We will be lucky if an alien race just doesnt take us out , just in case we become a threat, we are very hostile. Maybe some day......

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You can search in your area for local UFO researchers and invite them each to do a short talk on their findings. Hire a hall, (a cheap one)and put a small ad in your local paper and surprise yourself with the amount of folk who turn up. They'll be folk who have had UFO sightings and alien experiences and folk who just believe anyway. They'll all tell their friends where they've been, locals will talk about the big UFO meet at the local hall and folk will keep asking you, "when's the next one?" Job done. You don't have to jump off a building with your UFOs R real T-shirt on. lol.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by wigit]

top topics

join