It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THe future 2057

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Here are some great vids of how some scientist think the future will be like.

spikedhumor.com...

spikedhumor.com...

spikedhumor.com...

I have to say some of the concepts that they presented there were really good and would seem to improve the quality of life, except for the fact that there is still war over energy and resources, lol people still dont seem to make enough money and the insurance company seems to run the place. Oh and not to mention there is no provacy, i mean they have chips in the cloths. I really would not want to live in a future like that, it just seems like something that we are fighting to get rid of today..

i mean in those vids it looked like the NWO to a degree got control over the people...lol

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I remember watching those shows on the Science channel. It may be real, but I doubt it. Ive seen videos from the 50s showing what they thought today would be like. It was pretty much like the Jetsons.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Who knows, technology being restrained might make The Jetsons world possible. "If you comply with our rules, look at all these goodies you get to use!"

[edit on 20-8-2007 by depth om]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

We won't even be here then if this bit about 2012 has any real substance.

Karen

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostwriter
reply to post by ATSGUY

We won't even be here then if this bit about 2012 has any real substance.

Karen

Of course we will, there is no prouf that the end of the world is in 2012, although i do belive that the second coming of jesus and a mass landing event will happen in which people will ascend into a higher demesne's or something allong those liens...but i dont think we have to worry about the end, unless you are one of the pople that have helped start wars and kill innocent life.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Let me do the math here. In 2057 I will be 96 years old. I will probably have been on life support for at least ten years and be begging people to please pull the plug.

For many people on ATS we are talking about the world our children or our grandchildren will be living in. It's their problem.

If you cross a bridge before you come to it, you have to cross it twice.

I hope to have reincarnated by then and be a simple drooling infant, rather than a simple, drooling 96 year old man.

I cannot tell you whats going to happen tomorrow. 2057 will have to tend to itself.

wupy

new topics

top topics

join