It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Alien Abduction Video???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

just found this on youtube may be old but i don't know...this is really weird
should work now i cant get the video on the page but follow the link

[edit on 16-8-2007 by jefferrari]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The url contained a malformed video id. Bad link

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Works now. Funny video. Nothing but entertaining dribble though. Food for nuts who already want to believe I guess.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Looks like a lightning strike to me, which would also explain the security system going haywire. I didn't see any flash which he supposedly reappered in. To me it just looks like he was on the ground, waking up from the electric chock, pukes and goes home..

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is no crap, a friend of mine was struck by lighting once, lol. He lived. He was in the marching band, you can pretty much take it from there.......tubas and storm clouds do not get along...............

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think it is an alien abduction. What else is going to make someone yak a cream-colored load like that?

Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i saw this video before but without the fancy show wrapped around it. always nice to see Frakes. =)

in any case at first i thought it was someone out to make a buck off of his supposed (hoaxed) abduction, but i still hold an open mind on this one.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Interesting video, but it would be nice to see what the contents of the letter that was sent to the show were. Unfortunately, I'm always sort of skeptical about things that end up on this kind of TV show.

You never get all the info and they try to sensationalise things soooo much.

There has to be more info out there and it needs to be put in the public domain to be assessed properly.

Still thats a mighty large wad of vomit. Never managed that much myself, even after a bottle of Jack and some dodgy Japanese food...which I'm sure you'll agree is a 'fun' combination.

But still, it certainly raises my eyebrows.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

top topics

join