It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skinwalker ranch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It truely was an experience i will never forget, excellent review Utahbigfoothunter. Do you have more?...the football object or anything else that comes to mind?/...beeping noises? Also do you have any more pictures to share. Again excellent narration of the events.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

When I viewed the photo of the strange light you posted I knew I had seen it somewhere before. I did a little searching through Google and found: rense.com... . Scroll down the page and you'll see the same photo with a blurb about it being the work of "phoney contactee" Carlos Diaz.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
YUP....It sure is. I believe that is the closest thing to what hiii_98 saw, therefore he put it as an example. I unfortunately never saw any orange orbs, but my fiance and I did see the basketball sized bluish orbs weaving through the trees.

Reply to hiii_98: I'm still working on getting more of the footage waiting on the developing of the film camera, and connection device for the audio.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
hey man you really need to share some of those audio files from our trip. I want some of the members to analyze and discuss whatever it was that was happening concerning those powerlines...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Utah and hiii, that sounded like a good time. Very well done on the recap Utah, I was really into it. Any noticable details of the human form on the ridge or in the gully (i.e. height, abnormalities, etc..)? You guys have some brass stones man I'd be freaking out probably. Keep up the good work as I'll be following your adventures. Out.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
disappointing end to this thread. Some amazing stuff happened and was recorded...

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Give me more goddamit, moooreee!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
unfortunately i left my audio equipment at home, utahbigfoot should have both pictures and audio.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Just heard this not 10 minutes ago on coast to coast, (George Knapp is the guest host) he said that Bigelow who owns the Skinwalker Ranch is fed up with the trespassers and has hired ex-special forces to guard it.

Evidently people have left a lot of trash outside the gate, one time they even tore off the gate and took it, and also they have peeked in the windows of the home there scaring the caretakers. Knapp said that he went with Bigelow and camped out to scope out the situatiion for two nights and saw trespassers both nights. Knapp and Bigelow pulled out milliion watt (not sure of the terms) hunting lights and scared them off. They're waiting, Knapp said, for the stories of the bright lights on the ranch to show up on the net.

After their two day camp out Bigelow hired ex-special forces to guard the property. Wonder if Bigelow has been reading the threads about his ranch on ATS, many threads here cover members visits there?

STM

[edit on 9/17/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
It would be my opionion that the odd goings on are not isolated to the ranch but manifest at least some miles out.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

It would be my opionion that the odd goings on are not isolated to the ranch but manifest at least some miles out.

that was our understanding as well. However i did see the swirling vortex a mile off in the exact direction of the ranch (i was lost and went trekking late night deep into the desert in the wrong direction unfortunately). Also i'm of the believe that Bigalow is a master of spin and the story of ex-military ops is yet another spin tactic to try to scare off people like me... You guys we found little to no evidence of this super security he talks about. Hell even his little lookout towers are somewhat pathetic as i have more impressive deer hunting stands in my own backyard.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Evidently people have left a lot of trash outside the gate

2 points here.

First, perhaps next time he will think twice about making a for profit book about his property that has national (internation?) distribution.

Second point the area around the fence was pristine, and the keep out sign was in the same exact condition as it was in the picture from the book and super easy to steal if one wanted to. During my 4 night stay i failed to see even 1 trespasser other than ourselves. Pathetic civilian disinformation campaign, although i would likely make the same hollow threats if i were him regarding my own property.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Just to let you know that there are members here interested in your trips...whether you go back to Skinwalker Ranch or not...keep me updated OK?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
same here. I hope to hear the recordings soon. This ranch has been of interest to me for some time. It sucks that I live on the east coast, I will never get to see the place first hand.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sound Recording

on the last night everyone had to go home and i decided to campout alone next to the Ranch. This movie file briefly records the sounds I was hearing.. Unfortunately UtahBFH has a much much better and clearer recording.

One of the most important tools to bring is a tape or digital recorder...unfortunately i underestimated the importance of this gear prior to leaving.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Just to let you know that there are members here interested in your trips..

Thanks man, i do it for myself first, and for you guys second. I really believe in my heart one day something phenomenal will happen to me and hopefully i will have the equipment to record it and to possibly present it as real evidence. I believe this will never happen if i'm sitting on the couch however. and i have no idea where this road will lead in the future.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

FYI...FEMALE thank you...and of course it's for you first and us second... but at least you ARE doing it...Just keep us posted...

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

Same here Shadow,I too am on the east coast,someday I may have the extra scratch to go there.Great post Hi and Utah.Keep up the excellent threads.Both you guys turn out some great reads. thanks and good luck on your future trips.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
well we were going to plan a trip to Dulce together but i havnt heard form UtahBigFoot since he posted a thread about it and dissapeared. He's a good guy and i was pretty excited about taking up a new adventure. Just to update everyone i plan to take another trip in the early spring and camp out at least 4-5 days this time. Was definatly one of the most inspiring experiences into the paranormal i have ever had.

Also i'm not sure if i mentioned but i hiked off into the distance to the Sherman Ranch and accidently got pointed in the wrong direction... well long story short from the top of some cliff top that i believed to be overlooking the ranch i noticed in the distance a yellow swirling mass. Turns out this was directly over the sherman ranch which i was about 2 miles away from.. I wish i had gone the right direction as i would have been directly underneath whatever it was. At the time i thought it was a distant helicopter going over some other farmers property (not knowing i was at the WRONG LOCATION!)

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
cool story. don't mean to sound disrespectfull of your experience but this is the 4th thread i have gone through about SWR with no proof. there is one picture that is confirmed to be a hoaxers picture off of another site. what kind of proof is this? got to give you props though, it's better proof than NIDS has produced in 8 years of supposed research. keep hunting, it's nice to see that someone makes good on their plans to visit some of these places that most of us sit behind our keyboards and debate about.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join