It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
WoW!! This does it for me, first in the D.R. now in Haiti, hopefully they stop by P.R. thats where I'm from.

I like the group of lights at the end, that was amazing to see, this objects are very similar to the last object of the DR video and you can see the lights too. Wow amazing. I'm going to leave this one to the BIG BOYS, and going to the fence.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There is obviously a CGI artist with powerful software on a hoax spree.

Lock your windows and doors tonight folks.

Seriously though if I was that good I would be making some kick butt fake videos all the time. And posting them all over youtube.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Youtube user profile for ladave1969 (responsible for the UFO Dominican Republic video.

Youtube user profile for barzolff814, responsible for the UFO Haiti video. The second profile was created on the 9th, but has only the video (in this thread) which was allegedly shot on the 6th. Interestingly, the other user's profile was created on the 6th.

There may be something else going on. I'm still reluctant to give it the benefit of a doubt; I was more floored by the "evidence" in the Isaac/CARET controversy -- but that's another subject. Any other ideas or leads?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
There is obviously a CGI artist with powerful software on a hoax spree.

Clearly CGI or we would be able to find other documentation of this from Dominican Republic/Haiti. Giant low flying UFOs are definantly news worthy.
Because of how good this new one looks I'm thinking this has to be paid for. Some kind of marketing for something.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Check out my post at the bottom of page 2 of this thread.

There's a 3rd video!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
My jaw dropped when I saw this!

My hat goes off to the hoaxer. Well done!

Very real looking!
Now, If its not a hoax, its by far the best video ever! I would love to see this debunked thuroughly.

WOW!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
Check out my post at the bottom of page 2 of this thread.

There's a 3rd video!

Yes I saw that, it was pretty weird, weird sounds.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well I just want to state 'just in case' that this could be real.

However my first hunch is CGI.
I just wish there was someway of figuring out if it was CGI or not.
Without that evidence we are basically just spinning our wheels.
There has to be a way of figuring that out.
I wonder how you could get an email address of a graphic artist that works for pixar or some other kick but animator.
That would be a great contact.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by earth2]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Almost every witness to UFO's up close over the years has stated
how eeriely quiet the craft are. In the clip which started this thread,
the craft roars overhead. My guess is that the UFO was inserted
with Computer software and sound added, or it's real, only something
man-made by a top-secret government agency. If the USA wanted to
test a flying craft using technology gleaned from real (captured or
crashed) ET UFO's, wouldn't they test them over an island that is not
heavily populated and is isolated from the major media? Do we have
a base on Haiti/D.R.?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
........., or it's real, only something man-made by a top-secret government agency. If the USA wanted to
test a flying craft using technology.....

Wow wouldnt that be cool if the government really had ships like that.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76
This looks real to me. I am no expert though, just a photographer.
What someone needs to do is fly down there and interview people or something...That is the sure fire way to know if it is real...
Besides, it would be a nice excuse for a warm vacation.

Im planning to do just that, but it wont be until a couple of months that I will be able to go down there, me and my wife been to Punta Cana before is an awsome place for vacation. If I go I will make damn sure I bring my entire camara set. I have already talk to some friends that are planning to go with us about it, they call me crazy but they willing to help too.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I was really intrigued until Keyhole posted his video he found on the bottom of page 2. I paused it and did a screen capture. You can see a mouse moving over the image. It's not my mouse, my mouse is of a space rocket.

But does this prove a hoax? I'm not sure.. I dont know enough about editing video to know that answer.

Does it make it a hoax because the poster of the videos saved other videos of the same objects that they got on video to their favorites? I don't think so, I would save them if it were me. I save all the good UFO videos in my Youtube fav's.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I am by nature very skeptical of, but very interested in most things I see here. This really does look "too good to be true." BUT if this is CGI, it is remarkable. Take another look. Right after you hear the person gasp, and the camera first goes to zoom in on the "object" the object becomes blurry for the second or so that the camera is zooming in. I have watched it frame by frame here, and the object becomes blurry just like the other things in the background, such as the trees, for a second or so until the camera focuses in. That would be very remarkable CGI work.

I personally am going with not an alien craft, but some government thing, and probably not really in Haiti or the DR.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I don't think that "third" video means anything. Likely it was just someone who say the D.R. video and decided to use it.

This UFO event allegedly took place on the 6th.
The DR video was put up on YouTube on the 6th.
The "third" video was uploaded on the 8th.
The Haiti video went up today the 9th.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stari
I was really intrigued until Keyhole posted his video he found on the bottom of page 2. I paused it and did a screen capture. You can see a mouse moving over the image. It's not my mouse, my mouse is of a space rocket.

That could just be the mouse of the person that compiled the little "documentary" video. I don't see that mouse cursor on the "originals."

Edited for typos.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Dionysian]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I think the blurry focus would be the easy part. That could be done after everything else is inserted.
Just blur it all at one time through editing software.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Whether it's CGI or not this is a pretty incredibe video.

I want this to be the real thing but something about it just doesn't seem right... There appears to be alot of background "traffic" in the sky (check those blue orbs)in that Haiti video; too many orbs to have not been noticed by a large amount of people IMO., nevermind the two low flying objects. Im just wondering why this wasnt picked up by a major news organization.

I don't know, I guess I'm baffled and don't really know what to make of it...

I'll leave this one to the experts.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by WASTYT]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
ok, I wasn't sure. It took me by surprise and wanted to show everyone. I will definately be following this thread and reading what you experts have to say about it.

I for one like the video but I wonder why it is so short. Why did the poster not post the whole thing? That is the biggest question I have about this.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
I think the blurry focus would be the easy part. That could be done after everything else is inserted.
Just blur it all at one time through editing software.

That is true, but the trees are a different distance than the craft. When a camera focuses on something closer, the things far away tend to be blurry, and when focusing on things far away, the things up close become blurry? It's not just that it "becomes blurry," but the way that it becomes blurry, and in contrast with other things in the frames. I could be wrong, and maybe that would be easy to do with CGI, but once again, I will say if it is CGI, I would think it is a great job, and someone with way too much time/money on their hands, or viral marketing...But marketing for what?

Dare I say they could all be holograms and part of a "bigger picture?" Just a thought...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
To someone with CGI experience:

The fact that both videos last about the same amount of time, could mean anything?

Also when the DR video appear almost everyone was in agreement that the last object was coolest one and harder to ID, may be a reason as why we only see the last object in this new video.

How hard could it be to create the second video, if lets say the guy that created it is monitoring this kind of websites? There was not a lot of time between the DR video appereance and the Haiti video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join