It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yeah...I saw those. Still - everyone complained that they looked like baloons on that one. There's no way you could accuse this video of being a baloon video....

So, what are we dealing with here?

J.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You know I watched it again couple times and wow that looks real.

Even the oo's and aaa's are on time.

And the wind blowing the tree when it fly's over.

And the zoom and blur.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Hmmm...good point..

J.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yep, ill agree.

Anybody want to bet me a dollar, I bet it's a new game campaign.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
earth2 I agree.
Defiantly not for a movie. At least no movie that I know of. It just doesn't match any Sci-fi flicks coming up.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
You know I watched it again couple times and wow that looks real.

Even the oo's and aaa's are on time.

And the wind blowing the tree when it fly's over.

And the zoom and blur.

Well, like someone who knows more than i do about CGI just remarked - someone has lots of time and money to do this - or - it's real. It would take a large company to pull this off then I'm guessing. So, it's a viral - or it's the real deal...hmmm.

J.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
either way it's still an amazing video

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Sorry if someone already mentioned this, but these craft -- or at least, one of them -- appears in this thread's video. In case anyone is wondering, Haiti and the Dominican Republic only share a border. They are not the same country. It is very likely that the same person (on youtube, at least) is responsible for both.

[edit on 8/9/2007 by Mr Jackdaw]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
If it is a fake they are using top notch software with some good artist cuz it does look good.

Man I wish they would make more good space movies, where are all the good space movies? A good one like 2001 or the original star wars. They obviously have super movie making capabilities. And not no crap like they always pump out.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
But they are on the same island, aren't they? And not that big of an island either?

Hmmm..the plot thickens...that could explain the similar craft - either as the real deal OR as a fake..

J.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
haha yea that's a good point

whens the last time we had a decent alien/ufo/space movie?

nothing with these types of graphics (if they are graphics)

hollywood should be on youtube more often researching these crafts for their next big blockbuster!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jackdaw
Sorry if someone already mentioned this, but these craft -- or at least, one of them -- appears in this thread's video. In case anyone is wondering, Haiti and the Dominican Republic only share a border. They are not the same country. It is very likely that the same person (on youtube, at least) is responsible for both.

[edit on 8/9/2007 by Mr Jackdaw] [/quotPossibly. Or - the same craft flying around Haita & the DR?? Keeping an open mind here, that's all...

J.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
On the whole CGI debate.

You cannot prove that something is real anymore. You can only prove that it is CGI because the person made an obvioius mistake. There is no way to prove it IS real because 'its hard' or 'it would have taken a long time'. You can do anything and everything with CGI these days.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ok lets say that it is REAL. How would it work?

To me it looks like the, biggest light, is the main power, what makes it hover. Like a rocket.
And the little lights is what steers it. put more power on certain light and it will steer the way you want it? who knows.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Uh-oh, dudes!

I'm wrong or the objects don't make a shadow?

They are big, and especially the one on the operator's right seems to me in the right position do put a big passing shadow.... from what i can see the sun is low on the orizon but there is ! Look at the palms in the second part of the video.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Wow, I gotta say this is an awesome video. First thing I thought though, was how the cameraman/woman seemed to follow the craft as if it were sorta planned ahead. I don't know, if a craft like that was flying that close to me, don't know if I could pull such a good shot off. Not saying its impossible, everyone one is different.

I can't wait to hear some more opinions from the experts here. This one is definatly getting flagged.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystr
Uh-oh, dudes!

I'm wrong or the objects don't make a shadow?

They are big, and especially the one on the operator's right seems to me in the right position do put a big passing shadow.... from what i can see the sun is low on the orizon but there is ! Look at the palms in the second part of the video.

there is nowhere on the video for them to pass a shadow, you can't really see the ground, and the point of view for the camera cannot see the the tops of the trees

edit : the only real considerable issue i have is that the spheres of light on those larger crafts do not cast any light on the first palm trees that we see in the beginning of the video

[edit on 9-8-2007 by kyyuulle]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyyuulle

there is nowhere on the video for them to pass a shadow, you can't really see the ground, and the point of view for the camera cannot see the the tops of the trees

edit : the only real considerable issue i have is that the spheres of light on those larger crafts do not cast any light on the first palm trees that we see in the beginning of the video

[edit on 9-8-2007 by kyyuulle]

There's the water tower, and it looks higher than the trees. And as you said the enormous lights from the ships seems to make no light at all on the objects (trees, terrain).

EDIT:
Watched again: absolutely no shadow when a shadow must be there.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by mystr]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This looks real to me. I am no expert though, just a photographer.
What someone needs to do is fly down there and interview people or something...That is the sure fire way to know if it is real...
Besides, it would be a nice excuse for a warm vacation.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well, I went to the posters home page on You Tube who put the other video we are talking about in this thread on You Tube.

Poster of "UFO Dominican Republic" Home/Info Page

And came across this video in his "Favorites".

UFO`s are HERE (NEW EVIDENCE) AUGUST 2007

It sure seems a little weird, it seems like the other 2 video's are the originals. But why wouldn't they include the video that started this thread in the "New Evidence" Video?

The poster of "New Evidence"video joined You Tube in June of 2007.

[edit on 9/8/07 by Keyhole]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join