It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666? how they used to count it!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well when that computer proclaims that it is god, then I'll know....

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gollwog
honestly guys, what a load of F@#ken S@#t, that is really pulling an idea out your asses if you think 911 has something to do with the mark of the beast 666

I dont see any connection with 9/11 and 666.

Sorry I just went of topic.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Maybe six six six really isn't a number, rather an infinite amount of sixes. Like when you dived 2/3 you get an endless bunch of 6666666's Maybe the mark of the beast and this number stuff really isn't god calculating it exactly, rather just saying his mark is constant, like the 666's

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
you are right Russian, there is no connection with 911 and 666 being the mark of the beast, its people being stupid, but isnt it funny how a super computer that hold personal info about people is called the beast, i wish people would not go off topic, and try answer the origanal question that was posed,

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAW
Recently came across this

a 6 b 12 c 18 d 24 e 30 f 36 g 42 h 48 i 54 j 60 k 66 l 72 m 78 n 84 o 90 p 96 q 102 r 108 s 114 t 120 u 126 v 132 w 138 x 144 y 150 z 156

Using these steps of six

write "c+o+m+p+u+t+e+r"

18+90+78+96+126+120+30+108=666

probably nothing, but very interesting

Very intresting indeed.

Multipule of six can come up with the word computer.

And then equal 666!

Out,
Russian

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by Russian]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Another interesting point is that we are carbon based. The atomic number of Carbon is 6...Six electrons, six protons, and six neutrons. So on an atomic level, the primary element responsible for all physical life on earth is a reflection of 666.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel
Another interesting point is that we are carbon based. The atomic number of Carbon is 6...Six electrons, six protons, and six neutrons. So on an atomic level, the primary element responsible for all physical life on earth is a reflection of 666.

Ok I am not a scientiest.

Please someone confirm this.

If its true.

Damn are we already stamped?

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
Ok I am not a scientiest.

Please someone confirm this.

If its true.

Damn are we already stamped?

Out,
Russian

Components of an Atom:
1). The Nucleus, in the Center of the atom, with two particles:
- Protons, carry a positive charge (+)
- Neutrons, carry no charge.
2). Electrons, circle around the nucleus, and carry a negative charge (-)

- Hydrogen: 1 proton, 1 electron, 0 neutrons:
-Drawn to scale, the electron's orbit is a mile wide.
- A Hydrogen atom is 1000 miles larger than a quark.
- Helium: 2 protons, 2 electrons, 2 neutrons.
- Carbon: 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons.
biblia.com...

...it is now known that in each atom of carbon12, there are a set number of subatomic particles: six electrons, six protons, and six neutrons. The atom's nucleus and electrons are held together by the electromagnetic force -- the positive charges of the protons balances the negative charges of the electrons. Neutrons have no charge.
www.pbs.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
interesting the words visa, computer, vaccination, all have the numerical value of 666. The 1998 is the base number but you add 7 to it--2005 antichrist signs pact with jerusalem, 7 yrs of trib==2012, return of the king.
the mayan calender, considered the most accurate ever written, even today, ends in 2012.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

AH HA !...

jezebel, tuned into the sublime vibration message

Remember that in scripture, the same scripture that tells us; the # of the beast is the # of a man; his # is 6 hundred, 3 score, (&) six.= 666

"
scripture says that...."All Flesh is Corrupt"
meaning to me that carbon(666) based life forms are destined to deteroriate & self destruct.

but, a mono-atomic carbon (quickened) body is not destined to the fate of the 666 body??

after trapping satan & demons in material, physical, carbon based (666) bodies..the scriptual eternal-one,
suddenly changes the composition of his selected mortal creations...pretty tricky

~*~.....AUM

~v~

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas
AH HA !...

Remember that in scripture, the same scripture that tells us; the # of the beast is the # of a man; his # is 6 hundred, 3 score, (&) six.= 666

"
meaning to me that carbon(666) based life forms are destined to deteroriate & self destruct.

but, a mono-atomic carbon (quickened) body is not destined to the fate of the 666 body??

after trapping satan & demons in material, physical, carbon based (666) bodies..the scriptual eternal-one,
suddenly changes the composition of his selected mortal creations...pretty tricky

~*~.....AUM

~v~

This, for the most part, is what I believe also. It coincides with my belief that "hell" is the physical destruction of our d*mned flesh. That death and deterioration is what releases our spirit from it's earthly prison and allows it to become one with God.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
riffraff interesting hypothis, i have never contiplated that idea, NICE

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
666 is the geometry of the Egypto-Babylonian Zodiak. It has 36 decans, 36 gods and 36 human representatives. It is directly connected to the numbers 7 and 10. There are seven days in a week, 10 days in a decan. It is also relative to the "royal ell" or the cubit in the measure of the angels, since the cubit is measuring 2.5 degrees of Heaven or one decan. 666 is a sublime referance to Ba'al and his false tool of prophecy, the Zodiak, contrary to sound prophecy and the Name of God, which is the Heavens like Elohim shaped it.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34+35+36=666

when drawn as a spiral it has the shape of the number 6. 666 was the number ascribed to Ba'al and his human representative, the highest priest of Babylon.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas

AH HA !...

"

~*~.....AUM

~v~

where does the numbers 600 and 60 come in this hypothesis? It makes no sense. When written in Hebrew numerals or letters corresponding to numbers you get OREN, or NERO when you read it the way we do. Nero is the archtype of the C�sarian beast, hey he even sent out his servants to burn down Rome, often refered to as mystery Babylon....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
As you know the number 7 has been given the status of perfection and holiness probably because of the day of rest of the creative days. But what is so bad about the number 6. It does fall short of 7, but 5 falls short of 6. Shouldn't 5 be worse than 6.
In God's eyes, he knew why to draw on this analogy of 6 compared to 7. At one point in time God felt regret that he had made man to the point of destoying all flesh on earth. He did so by destroying one of his own planets in this solar system thereby sending a large piece to crash into earth and start the Great Flood. If you look close enough, you will notice the original structure of the Solar System. There would a seven world system. (Look for the Gas planets and the ones who resemble moons, there is a pattern.) Once the planet was removed, a shuffling of the worlds was required to create balance. Just as an atom requires balance, so does the solar systems.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
As you know the number 7 has been given the status of perfection and holiness probably because of the day of rest of the creative days. But what is so bad about the number 6. It does fall short of 7, but 5 falls short of 6. Shouldn't 5 be worse than 6.

Yes, and it is
You see. 6 is the number of geometry, the number of math or compressed cleanness if you like, the number of machines perhaps? The allknowing fool in the library is probably a better image. Allknowing because he can read and repeat. Seven is the number of patterns, beauty, extended systems and reality. Variety. Universal greatness. Allknowing because it exists and thinks, invents and creates. Eight is the number of sustain or sustaining. Not from somewhere I have read, but from looking at it's geometry in the mind. Which I guess one shouldn't do too much of. For what if one suddenly saw the face of God, and died instantly, while one was having a cup of coffee.

And if you think these numbers have strange personalities then look at one. Like, I am one, but I am not one without God. Without God I would just be nothing. A zero. Which is also one btw. but on another level so it's quite irrellevant. For all the other numbers are one. The first and the last is One. It is the first number, and the last total. The number of all. If there is nothing existing, there is still one void. Zero is more or less an illusion. Or maybe a lack even of illusion. The number of abunancy. The number which doesn't exist

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think it means the 6th seal, trumpet and bowl of the 7 seals trumpets bowls of revelation.

im not sure though what exactly that means, maybe a certain time schedule for 2peter

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
666 has been considered a black number since the beggining of days. who cares what name anyone gives it. its the meaning. right now mark of the beast or 666 or wateva u feel like calling # all today means its a chip that does some #. it will come into play sooner than you realise. it will be entered into society after a certain big event i have no idea of, to make it seem more aceptable. oi btw wtf is a antichrist that just sounds stupid. i mean antichrist jeez! personally i think the bible is all inside you and that you can fnd heaven inside you and all around you. if yous keep preaching this antichrist or wotnots its gonna become a spritual reality and affect you in a negative way

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666. Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs a "visa" also, yes?

Source: www.cassiopaea.org

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
VI is 6 in Roman Numerals. S was 6 in ancient Egypt. A was 6 in Sanskrit. VISA, see, is 666. Interesting that to travel for extended periods one needs a "visa" also, yes?

Source: www.cassiopaea.org

That's quite interresting, but it still doesn't make sense, for you still lack 648. There are seven days a week, but only one of them is holy. That leaves you with six unholy days, or rather regular days.

23 Chromosome pairs, menstruation period of ~29 days: 667. Minus the first day, which is 0 you get 666. Fertility gods have always been God's enemies. Astarte, Ba'al, Isis, you name it.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by mikromarius]

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by mikromarius]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join