It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia: Russia dropped bomb on village

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
ok i am very intrested in this story

but what are the odds that the united states intelligence had something to do with this

especially if they had a 30 something million military agreement with Georgia. and a false flag blamed on russia could bring nato on the scene, and help secure us oil intrests.

which by the way russia and china and the shanghai cooperation organization are forming more of an alliance (iran is part of the SCO as well) and china is strengthening relations with the Saudi's. there is increasing battle and tension for oil and the u.s and other govt's are willing to play dirty to get their share

also it may be time to reword this thread because it seems there is a lack of evidence that russia was responsible

[edit on 12-8-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Update! This just in:

BBC News Source

Georgian forces have fired at an aircraft they believed to be Russian after it violated Georgian airspace, a senior government official said.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Abkhaz leadership is claiming that an unidentified aircraft crashed into their territory. Security Chief Anatoli Zaitsev says it was not a Russian nor a Georgian. Some news outlets are speculating about an American Spyplane. Nothing has been confirmed so far. And USA refuses to comment.

YLE - In Finnish

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Imagine that - if a US spy plane on its way to Russia (from Russia?!!) was shot down by some hot-headed Georgian peasants instructed by Saaka to look out for a Russian invasion. The place is a damn circus.

All kinds of junk has been falling around Georgia lately. Maybe it is some kind of a warp hole where everything that disappears from the Bermuda Triange reappears above Georgia half-way across the globe.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I have found this article that I suppose says the same thing as the above (I do not speak Finnish).

I also found this site that apparently is following the situation, and more.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join