It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear attack on America is very(!) imminent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I predict a nuclear attack on America this Monday.

August 6. is the most likely date for the "American Hiroshima" attack since Hiroshima itself was nuked on this day. Wether Al-Qaeda nukes the US in American local time or Hiroshima local time, i don't know.

Intelligence gathered from captured al-Qaida documents and interrogations of captured operatives has provided the U.S. with some specific information about Osama bin Laden's favored dates for his decade-long plan for an "American Hiroshima" nuclear terrorist attack .

Numbers, calendars important
to bin Laden include Aug. 6
www.worldnetdaily.com...

What do you guys think?

[edit on 4-8-2007 by theEnd2007]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Seems likely.

However, keep in mind when reading that article that it's from 2005, and that the date it "predicts" is Aug 6th 2005...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
That its a little too appropriate.

Besides, Hiroshima was nuked because they felt like it, Japan was broken, America just wanted to assert itself as a superpower in a way the whole world would sit up and stare at.

Osama, his views are rather different, and America is hardly broken. Well, broken, but in a different way.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
thats funny

I believe its only a matter of time for some kind of nuclear terrorism.

Im just glad I live in a small town away from all the big cities.

edit: o by the way could you change that date I have a doctors appontment on that day. Thanks, earth2

[edit on 4-8-2007 by earth2]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I know the article is old but if i had to pick a date this year i would pick aug 6.

After that i would pick 9/9/2007(2+9)= 999, Wich upside down is...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Spooks!

BOO!

Please, stop predicting something that is very unlikely and has no basis...

Cant you make it on a Wednesday or Thursday when i'm in the safety of my home?

No offense, but what are you going to say Tuesday?

I'm not putting you down but i dont want to get sick and pull out my hair and go into fits open the door and run down the streets screaming "Monday we get Nuked"!!!!!

I guess Monday is just as good as any other day come to think of it.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Im not trying to scare anybody. I just want to warn people about this coming attack wich is going to happen in the near future.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
In my opinion its not about what date is good for Osama bin Laden, but rather what date is good for Dick Cheney.

What happened coincidentally on 9/11 and 7/7?? Terror drills simulating virtually the exact same thing as what took place. So I looked to see if by chance there were any terror drills coming up.

Surprisingly to say the least, there is in fact a terror drill slated for Aug 5, in Portland, Oregon. What kind of drill? They are simulating nothing less than a nuclear strike on Portland. Now I'm starting to get scared...

www.fcw.com...

In August, Noble Resolve 2 will coordinate with officials in Oregon to model a nuclear attack on Portland.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Vipassana, did it say Aug. 5? I only read August..

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If we get nuked on Monday, a lot of stuff could happen:

1. Start of WW3
2. War in another country (Iran, N. Korea), or many countries
3. Depending on which city is nuked, a major change in our national society and federal/state governments.
4. A missile crisis with a nuclear power. (Russia)
5. Civil war
6. Aggressive police/military action within our own country
7. etc.

All I can say is that hopefully you are not a successful prophet who just predicted the worst attack on America in American history.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by Dan5647]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The title of this thread is just a tad bit misleading!

A nuclear attack is highly unlikely in my eyes- infact so is the end of the world, tommorow, next week, next year, next decade.

Hell, I might just stay in a bunker for the rest of my life if I listened to all these 'truths'.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm having troulbe confirming that its actually on Aug 5th. I do know for certain that Noble Resolve 2 is supposed to happen in Portland, in August, and that its based on a nuke going off.

This website claims its set for Aug 5th, but it doesn't seem reliable:

groups.google.com...

Another website I found claims the drill is actually based on an earthquake, which hardly seems likely considering what happened with noble resolve 1. The first drills took place in April and simulated a nuke going off in a Virginia harbor.

As far as I can tell so far, the official date of the Oregon drills has not been released.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I hope not... I haven't ordered my 3 yr supply of food yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
But why Portland? Whats so special about this place?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by theEnd2007

No one can really answer that except the people running the drill. Its probably just happens to be the best place to run the exercise, but who really knows. Keep in mind that Aug 6th in Japan begins at 5am Aug5 in Portland.

Tokyo is 17 hours ahead of Portland.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theEnd2007

Free speech
Because of strong free speech protections of the Oregon Constitution, Portland reportedly has more strip clubs per capita than both Las Vegas and San Francisco.

Original article

Although, having strong free speech is the reason that gets my vote...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This might be totally unrelated, ...but it's Aug 5 and Portland. Maybe they'll put a nuke on one of those substitute railcars...?

Amtrak cancels most Northwest trains this weekend for safety checks

Amtrak has suspended much of its train service in the Pacific Northwest this weekend because of equipment problems, including most Seattle-Portland trains.

[---]

There will be no Amtrak Cascades service through Sunday; limited service will start again on Monday and Amtrak is sending substitute railcars to the region.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Oh yes, Linus Torvalds also lives in portland. Could that be a good enough reason? He IS slowly dismembering America's most powerful corporation bit by bit...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So that means Portland will be nuked at 15:15 local time (august 5) since the bomb over Hiroshima fell on 8:15 (August 6.)

Did i get the time difference right?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Just because Portland is having a drill on the 5th doesn't mean it's going to get attacked by an actual nuke pretty soon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join