It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla picture anomaly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have a poster of Nikola Tesla, and basically i've noticed something in the picture which i can't explain, but im hoping someone here mite be able to shed some light on;

I also noticed there is a "cartoony" version of this picture available on the internet which has the error taken out. The following image contains the object of mystery.

total.eclipse.co.il...

In the following picture i have highlighted the area of interest, and an arrow pointing to the anomaly.

You mite not be able to see it clearly, but its a reflection of his index finger! In my poster, you can quite clearly see the nail outline also.

What i want to know is, what caused this, and why was it "corrected" in another version of the same image?

Oh, and big up too Mr Tesla! The world could use another legend like yourself.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by shrunkensimon]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
props... BUT his index finger does not extend that far (look at how hes grasping it, very natural... like holding a torch or a wine bottle)...

i do see what your saying though... the anomoly has to do with light and perception of such (considering the ephemeral manipulation of such)...

so I post to you this: what exactly is the context of the situation?
ie - what is it exactly thats happening right there?
whats he doing? how would a photo see this?

Its not his finger, but the very fact that there is an anomoly shows us alot about electromagnetism/light refraction/light dissemination itself (and that is the opening to the rabbit hole)..

Good find, and I agree, Tesla deserves all the props in the World.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
.... not worth my time.......

[edit on 5-8-2007 by hikix]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
.... not worth my time.......

[edit on 5-8-2007 by hikix]

Not worth your time but you still posted. And a one liner. What a great example of what not to do when you reply to a post. here, let me show you how to reply properly.

shrunkensimon, It almost looks like it is just a spot on the film or a chemical burn from when it was developed. It also could be on the wall or backdrop that was being used. Or it could possibly be something dripping off the bulb itself. Have you tried blowing the picture up and seeing it in more detail?

[edit on 5-8-2007 by russ1969]

new topics

top topics

join