It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authors and Scientists to Meet and Rewrite History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Authors and Scientists to Meet and Rewrite History

www.mmdnewswire.com...

Presenters this year include Dr. Robert Schoch, the Boston University Geologist famed for re-dating the Sphinx (likely much older than heretofore believed), Graham Hancock, Explorer and Author of Fingerprints of the Gods, and other books that suggest our ancient ancestors were more intelligent than most anthropologists infer, John Anthony West, Rebel Egyptologist who suspects ancient Egypt might have its roots in an earlier culture (possibly Atlantis), Walter Cruttenden, an Archeo-astronomer that suggests the motion of the solar system through space might play a role in the rise and fall of civilization. These are just a few of the provocative scientists, authors and researchers presenting at the 4th annual Conference on Precession and Ancient Knowledge, an event that is sure to get you thinking.

I have mixed emotions about this, alternative is good but some of it is verifiable false .

It is good to have an open dialog, however.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think it's great. It'll be like one of those conferences of the Church Fathers back in the time of Constantine or Justinian. They'll be arguing doctrine till all hours and in the end they'll start slinging chairs at each other. Then there'll be a schism and one lot will go off and write the Orthodox Version and the other will write the Catholic Version, and soon those will start splitting up too and everyone will be back where they started. Meanwhile, orthodox, boring old science will plod on, unentertainingly transforming the world and our understanding of it.

One thing bothers me, though. What does 'precession' have to do with it all?

new topics

join