It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Rape Accusations??? Documents Found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Though I found a few threads on this... Some how I chanced on the
name Margie Schoedinger. For those who do not know the story,
firstly a brief Summary. A Houston Woman Filed Rape charges
against George W. Bush in December of 2002.

For more on the story
(at least from a CTer's point of view)
follow this link

The Strange Death of the Woman Who Filed Rape Charges Against
George W. Bush

Now I can't say this page has all the facts right but it offers a great
piece of Info right here

Schoedinger's lawsuit can still be viewed on the Fort Bend County
site at ccweb.co.fort-bend.tx.us... - then
go down to the bottom and click on civil court. Then type "schoedinger"
in the plaintiff box and click search. You should find another lawsuit
she filed against Sugar Land police, as well.

Well... I did just that... and to save you some trouble here is a link to
Fort
Bend County Clerk Office
Once there enter

schoedinger
in the third box down

you have to view documents in PDF or TIFF Format, but you can see
the files from the entire case by clicking the link
case number 22127

Fairly In Depth, Including the dismissal papers.

So instead of throwing my Theories forward... What do you think...

Deranged woman?

or Government Cover-up?

Have fun... Deny Ignorance!

Coven

*P.s. this is my first thread that might be interesting... Mods if need
be move to whichever forum*

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Also interesting with further reading, Bush Had gone far enough to hire representation... So the family at least took the lawsuit somewhat seriously...

Still Questionable... But this is creepy to me
*from the Dismissal document*

It appearing as the plantiff in this case has expired, the motion is DISMISSED

creepy... Bold dismissed... I maybe reading into this too much but it just seems ominous to me....

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
A rape accuser?? So what. You can try to make something out of nothing, but people in office have charges filed against them all the time. It does not mean they are guilty. Its no conspicuous that Bush hired representation, I would expect nothing less. Someone presses rape charges, you wouldn't get an attorney?? Of course you would.

From the article:

"To be sure, Schoedinger's accusations - which include being drugged and sexually assaulted numerous times by Bush and other men purporting to be FBI agents - are bizarre and hard for most people to believe. But her story fits in with those told by a growing number of people who say they were used as guinea pigs or whatever by members of the CIA or another U.S. agency who wanted to test out the latest mind-controlling drug or just have a strange form of release. And her death - let's just say government agents have made murders look like suicides before."

Are you kidding me?? Multiple times by FBI members trying to test out the latest mind control drugs like the CIA did? Schizophrenic might be the case, among other mental disorders. Suicidal doesnt surprise me.

[edit on 7/26/2007 by infinite8]

[edit on 7/26/2007 by infinite8]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
A rape accuser?? So what. You can try to make something out of nothing, but people in office have charges filed against them all the time. It does not mean they are guilty. Its no conspicuous that Bush hired representation, I would expect nothing less. Someone presses rape charges, you wouldn't get an attorney?? Of course you would.

From the article:

"To be sure, Schoedinger's accusations - which include being drugged and sexually assaulted numerous times by Bush and other men purporting to be FBI agents - are bizarre and hard for most people to believe. But her story fits in with those told by a growing number of people who say they were used as guinea pigs or whatever by members of the CIA or another U.S. agency who wanted to test out the latest mind-controlling drug or just have a strange form of release. And her death - let's just say government agents have made murders look like suicides before."

Look I didn't post that this was true... I posted BUSH RAPE ACCUSATION??? DOCUMENTS FOUND!

I didn't POST

BUSH A RAPIST

HERE'S PROOF

Please infinite... get off your high horse and realize, that disimination of information is necessary in a free society. Just because A person Put Forward Information for you to take in, Doesn't mean the believe the story. But it is interesting that the charges were filed...

Also... RAPE CHARGES against the president of the United States IS NOT and Everyday Occurance... If so find me 3 other examples(good luck finding even one)

and when the person has obvious mental problems... NO I would ignore it, because the court will find the truth[plus even in a civil suite the burden of evidence is on the plantiff, So unless I committed the crime, I don't have to worry about doing the time...] Also if you throughly read through the article and the court documents, you will learn that the POLICE say her and bush had a relationship when she was a minor (hrmmm... was Bush??? isn't sex with a minor STATUTORY RAPE????)

maybe you should learn to research before you jump into something based on Political or whatever motives lead you to this page.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by coven]
to add... infinite, This is a conspiracy website... I posted it in the NWO because BUSH supposedly used his powers within this group to make this accusation and the accuser disappear.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You do not do things like that to the president, your going to be in for a hard time afterwards, whether true or not. He can make one phone call, and your in looney toon land forever.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
You do not do things like that to the president, your going to be in for a hard time afterwards, whether true or not. He can make one phone call, and your in looney toon land forever.

exactly my point... And there are documented ties to *and I'm quoting what I read here* "Bush Having a Relationship With Her as A Minor"... well maybe she was just filing statutory charges, and the FBI reworked her paperwork...

this is just weird to me that nobody heard about it, and it just disappeared, no CNN story of hey look at this CRAZY LADY.
isn't that their specialty now?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
if i can find the webpage ill post it..but theres something i saw a year ago about a lady who claims that bush and billy graham raped her in an underground mk-ultra facility. that she was brainwashed to believe they were her masters or something..that too could be a hoax but who knows. I just hope there is a hell for evil people to go to.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by coven
Look I didn't post that this was true... I posted BUSH RAPE ACCUSATION??? DOCUMENTS FOUND!

I didn't POST
BUSH A RAPIST
HERE'S PROOF

Please infinite... get off your high horse and realize, that disimination of information is necessary in a free society. Just because A person Put Forward Information for you to take in, Doesn't mean the believe the story. But it is interesting that the charges were filed...

Also... RAPE CHARGES against the president of the United States IS NOT and Everyday Occurance... If so find me 3 other examples(good luck finding even one)

and when the person has obvious mental problems... NO I would ignore it, because the court will find the truth[plus even in a civil suite the burden of evidence is on the plantiff, So unless I committed the crime, I don't have to worry about doing the time...] Also if you throughly read through the article and the court documents, you will learn that the POLICE say her and bush had a relationship when she was a minor (hrmmm... was Bush??? isn't sex with a minor STATUTORY RAPE????

maybe you should learn to research before you jump into something based on Political or whatever motives lead you to this page.

to add... infinite, This is a conspiracy website... I posted it in the NWO because BUSH supposedly used his powers within this group to make this accusation and the accuser disappear.

First Coven, my response was to your belief that a defendant hiring an attorney to represent him after being accussed of rape is some type of admission of guilt. Of course they took a charge like that serious, wouldn't you? I see no conspiracy there, though it appears there may be one with the local police.

Secondly, I am not attacking your posting of the story, it is quite fascinating, and yes, I have read all of the court petitions and citations filed by Margie Schoedinger.

I wouldn't make the mistake of questioning my amount of research either. If you had done your research you would have been aware that rape charges against power figures, including U.S. Presidents, has happened in the recent past. Maybe you weren't paying attention during the Clinton era of leadership in the U.S. (Juanita Broaddrick, aka Jane Doe #5, I'm not doing your research for you, but at least she had 4 witnesses) At no point did I infer that rape charges against U.S. presidents was an "everyday occurance" so I'm not sure why you directed it that way. There is no proof that the plaintiff, Margie Schoedinger, ever talked to George Bush prior to or after the police investigation.

In addition Margie Schoedinger attempts to link the initial incident with the rape accussation. NWO? I didn't see that, though I did see her link the FBI and a couple of other agencies. I do feel inclined to believe the first incident filed by her, and it appears to be am unfortunate case of bigotry, racism, or maybe just the fact that the law enforcement officers knew the assailants. I fail however to see how she ties it to the new accussations that come 2 years later. Though the woman's background seemed stable at times, it seemed that there is some confusion that she believed she was involved with George Bush. Why would the president repeatedly drug her husband and rape her? Makes no sense. I do find it very interesting that there was no major coverage of this story after the occurrance. Maybe once the real reporters started digging they realized there were no more answers. Maybe they realized it was a load of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I ran across this story about 3 years ago. The media won't touch it, which is unusual--not because they think it's untrue, but simply because the woman who filed charges against him ended up dead. Isn't the death of a woman accusing the president of rape newsworthy? And isn't the defendant of a lawsuit always at least considered a suspect when the plaintiff ends up dead, especially from suicide?

This is no stranger than Laura Bush killing a guy with her car. What's left out of this article is that the guy was supposedly her fiance, who wound up jilting her. Read the article and see if it sounds like everything's on the up and up. Neck broken and not in the report? Speed she was driving illegible? No charges?

Bottom line--there's very little a wealthy family can't do and cover up. Ask Ed Kennedy.
www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Bottom line--there's very little a wealthy family can't do and cover up. Ask Ed Kennedy.
www.usatoday.com...

Many Kennedy's for that matter. Bush's, Clinton's, etc. Rich and powerful. Powerful and rich.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
if i can find the webpage ill post it..but theres something i saw a year ago about a lady who claims that bush and billy graham raped her in an underground mk-ultra facility. that she was brainwashed to believe they were her masters or something..that too could be a hoax but who knows. I just hope there is a hell for evil people to go to.

This sounds like that woman, Cathy O'Brian. David Icke mentions her.

She has a book out, "Trance------America" can't remember the whole name of the book. It is almost too much to believe the things she says, but who knows?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I first read about this story about 3 years or so ago. I found it on the internet.
Rape charges are not an everyday occurrence for politicians, they don't get accused of rape "all the time". Most presidents don't get accused of rape. Clinton and Bush were, but Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Harry Truman, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Nixon, Herbert Hoover and Gerald Ford were not. I don't think Bush Sr. and Kennedy were accused of such crimes, either. Those are just the recent presidents, but you can go all the way back to almost 100 years ago and not find any rape charges levied against any U.S. president, except Clinton and Bush. Pols don't deal with such charges "all the time".

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't know if there's any official little Bush rape but all the shapeshifter abductee examples could point to the same thing. Probably got dismissed on the payoff obviously...

top topics

join