It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are UFO Pictures always far away?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Well how many of us look at the skies straight above us? That would be a pain in the neck
We observe the sky mostly around us near the horizon, not directly above.

This is a great point. Most of us do not look up all the time and when we do we most likely don't have a high powered camera.

Another point I would like to make is that people that live in the city are already at a disadvantage because of the smog, buildings, pollution or any physical obstruction, but the people that live in rural areas, near a lake or ocean have a better chance.

Another thought is if these UFO have come a great distance via whatever technology they would most definitely have cloaking ability as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-

Originally posted by isitmagic
And I believe the closeup would be claimed a hoax and simply CGI since everything that is a more convincing pic MUST be CGI now
(well for the people that simply dont want to believe that is)

Why should there be a ''must'' if it's the truth for a particular image? (Or set of images)

I was being sarcastic.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'd wager that most people who see a UFO close up are so busy trying to not soil themselves and run away to a safe distance that the use of a camera doesn't occur to them.

As for photos from a distance - I know that I'd spend the first few minutes trying to figure out what I was seeing before I took photos of it and if I figured it was unusual enough to form an "unknown" hypothesis my hands would probably get the shakes from nervous excitement.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
I'd wager that most people who see a UFO close up are so busy trying to not soil themselves and run away to a safe distance that the use of a camera doesn't occur to them.

As for photos from a distance - I know that I'd spend the first few minutes trying to figure out what I was seeing before I took photos of it and if I figured it was unusual enough to form an "unknown" hypothesis my hands would probably get the shakes from nervous excitement.

lol!

These are all excellent points. I think no matter what it is a personal thing, because even if you have the evidence their is that crowd that will rain on your parade.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join