It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting over Brooklyn !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SawthemOrbs
Hi Im a lurker here for I have seen my share of things. I wanna know if the UFO was a blueish purple color as in the drawing? The reason why is because my brother saw a UFO here in Michigan that was a brilliant color blueish. He drew a picture to show me, This was maybe 5 months ago.
The ufo appeared dark colored and had this weird metalic shine that looked purplish in nature.It was nothing like I've ever seen before, I also had my fair share of ufo encounters but never get to get any photo/vid proof so all I got is my word, but it really means nothing to the non-believers and the believers who roam in ATS. (would anybody believe you even if ya had proof these days ??) Thanks for the post and bein' open minded on the subject.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There has been nothing out of the norm goin' on these past few days so I guess I won't be seein' any ufos for a while, but now I'm more cautious so I bring my little cannon camera with me wherever I go 'cause you never know what might happen to ya .Thanks for all the non-members who have scrolled by and the rest of my fellow ATS members for listenin' in (even if there was some confusion in the begining), may all of ya have a great day and don't think this thread is gonna end folks.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Sorry guys if I haven't been postin' any info lately on this thread 'cause I've been busy doin' some stuff on my other threads. I've got another photo of the chem trail stuff which was more thicker than usual, it stood there for a while and then dissapeared. Hope ya all have a good day out there and remember to take your cameras with ya when you're goin' out 'cause ya never know what you might see whether its a ufo or a military aircraft.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Maybe they are corrupt aliens or the government doing the stealth drug shipments, yes illegal ones, i mean they are by an old warehouse and stuff, maybe its the way they are hiding theyre hypocracy. I wouldnt put it past losers to such things.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77
Maybe they are corrupt aliens or the government doing the stealth drug shipments, yes illegal ones, i mean they are by an old warehouse and stuff, maybe its the way they are hiding theyre hypocracy. I wouldnt put it past losers to such things.
You could be right about what you've stated there mastermind77, it could have been some sort of stealth-like operation conducted by the military, but in my opinion the thing was of alien origin , the way it looked and that weird metalic appearance it had made it clear in my mind that it was a ufo, thanks for postin'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join