It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did the government learn from Bruce Cathie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I was reading some declassified documents that showed how Bruce cathie, a former pilot and UFO researcher caught the attention of the USAF. In 1965 he wrote a series of letters to the USAF explaining his UFO sightings and his theory about where and when the sightings occur. He also claimed that in order for there to be an atomic bomb detonation there needs to be very precise conditions, such as the position of the Sun.

this is what US Defense Attache in Wellington, NZ thought about Bruce Cathie

and here is a link to the rest of the declassified documents
fetcher.fw-notify.net...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The antenna on the sea floor was seaweed.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadjibaba
The antenna on the sea floor was seaweed.

...and most UFO sightings are swamp gas reflecting off of Venus

I have Cathie's books and his theories are pretty interesting. For what its worth, I do not see why would he be wrong and our "scientists" (who we blindly believe) right about things relating to unknown phenomena (or known phenomena) for that matter.

Problem is that no serious research is being made into any claim or theory that would not being profitable to some greedy corporate entity or become an instrument of war to some army. Of course we do not know the whole truth and our "overlords" might be using Cathie's theories to their advantage - directly against our benefit of course.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by amigo]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
I have Cathie's books and his theories are pretty interesting.
[edit on 16-7-2007 by amigo]

Hey amigo have you read Harmonic 33. I am goigng to source a copy and read it. what exactly is Cathie saying in his book (in laymans terms)

new topics

top topics

join