It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A self-consistent Conspiracy Hypothesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well there are so many theories going this way and that about 9/11, and a lot seem to follow a logic of:
1. Official explanation is inconsistent
2. Come up with alternate theory
3. Stop unless major flaw.

There doesn't seem to be a point often where It is compared to the official theory to see if either of them are actually a good explanation for a specific thing.

So what I'm asking for, is a proper explanation to compare against the official theory. And hopefully one which is consistent enough to actually explain all observed aspects in such a way as to fool everyone.

Starting from the conception of the entire idea of 9/11, through to the collapse of the WTC.

Basically something that explains how all demolition explosive was put into the WTC with no one noticing, explains how they knew where exactly the Planes would hit (or whatever they were), in order for it to do the right damage.
Then explain how the controlled demolition worked considering that the areas of the explosion severed all the pipes etc but don't sever the explosives' wire.
Following onto where all the molten steel got there. And why if we are in no doubt that planes hit the WTC, why a missile hit the pentagon instead.
Oh and that if planes were changed for missiles, where did the planes and passengers go?

It would be nice to see a unified theory on this, rather than lots of small ones about individual aspects.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well for what's it's worth, here's my working theory so far...
Motive...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Premeditaion...

Method....

Suspects...
www.cooperativeresearch.org.../11=israel

Que Bono
www.abovetopsecret.com... (thread is 'in the works')

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I suggest you review the info yourself and come to your own conclusions. Be discerning be open minded and throw all pre-concieved notions that your government loves you out the window.

The entire official story is fabricated from finding intact passports at ground zero to Atta's bag with the plans and jihad manual and hijacker names somehow making it on to the wrong flight so it could be found. Norad standing down and not intercepting.

Oh man should i even bother going into the controlled demos, insider trading and high officials calling all their pals and telling them not to fly that day. Look up these things use google you'll find nbc stories, bbc stories you will even find official stories that some of the highjackes are alive!

Its so overwhelming and as you do your own research you will see that despite all objectivity one thing is for sure the official story is waaaaayyy off.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Yes, but my point is, can you come up with a better explanation which fits more than the official one?

I know of all the shortcomings in the official story, but as a good deal of the 9/11 truth movements seem to squabble amongst themselves, I was wondering if we could get a single conspiracy, as opposed to "The specific nature of the WTC collapse shows evidence of a conspiracy".

top topics

join