It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York to Install Camera's in Lower Manhattan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why New York City instead of the capital if it were really about terrorists? The government people would want to make sure they are protected first from attacks wouldn't they??

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
[Under the Data protection act I am leagally entitled to a copy of the information held on me, for a maximum admin charge of £10.

And as we've seen - repeatedly - business and governments are so obedient and observant of the laws. I'm sure that your request will be expedited and that a full and impartial accounting of information kept on you will be made readily avialable to you, minus redactions or ommissions.

Now, if you truly believe that, wold you be interested in some fantastic real estate that I'm selling down South? It's safe to say that it's "water front" property.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So what? 'The government' goes to every business in London at the end of each day and takes their videos so that they can watch you (personally) walking around? They must be pretty sad then.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

A proposed new FBI program would skirt federal laws by paying private companies to hold millions of phone and Internet records which the bureau is barred from keeping itself, experts say.

The $5 million project would apparently pay private firms to store at least two years' worth of telephone and Internet activity by millions of Americans, few of whom would ever be considered a suspect in any terrorism, intelligence or criminal matter.

This is from blogs.abcnews.com....
Camera's, FBI keeping phone records on millions of people (possibly illegally?), and there is nothing wrong with this picture? It becomes increasingly difficult to trust something/someone who lies to you daily.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well I see Big Brother is taking over.
Pretty soon they will slap implant chips to
"Fight Terrorism". And pretty soon after that they
will have every person on lock down.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join