It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones interviewing rothchilds junior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Has anyone heard the alex jones show today with a rothchild on today.

conspiracycentral.net:6969...

here is a torrent, with the interview. What i found interesting was how he talks down while on air. he tried to say that the earth was further from the sun than jupiter and mars. of course everyone knows it is not, but see what he thought of alex jones to actually say that.

listen to the show, and it even sounded like he was threatening alex jones children, saying he better change his mind on global warming or his kids won't have anywhere to live.

Even though i do not like alex, he was quite enjoyable to listen getting in quite a heated argument with rothchild junior.

listen for yourselfs, and let me know what you think.

[edit on 7/6/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Any alternative links? Conspiracycentral link is down...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If you cannot get it there, you should be able to download the podcast tomorrow.

www.infowars.com...

that site is up, retry, i have just gone there. just right click and do save as, direct link to torrent.

[edit on 7/6/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
New link:
thepiratebay.org-The_Alex_Jones_Show-06_July_2007

(...)
Todays guests\topic:

1st HR. - News and OpenLines. Alex is joined by the youngest heir to the British wing of the Rothschild banking family and Anti-Global Warming crusader, David Mayer de Rothschild, to discuss his companion book to the upcoming Live Earth concert entitled, "The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook".

2nd HR. - News and OpenLines. Alex also speaks with former CIA agent & terrorism expert Larry Johnson about the so-called "Global War on Terror" and the media hype & fearmongering surrounding the recent "plot" uncovered in the UK

Alex welcomes the president of the South Dakota Eagle Forum, Kitty Werthmann, to discuss her efforts lobbying the state Legislature on family issues.

3rd HR. - News and OpenLines. Alex is joined by Aaron Dykes, Prison Planet reporter about recent stories.

Also check:
Alex Jones torrents at TPB

[edit on 6-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It wouldnt suprise me, that family is a bunch of DNA degraded mafia liar criminals instigating for america to shove its constitutional gun in their faces. Alex Jones is a strong guy and true patriot. Unfortunately the attack machine as J kerry put it, is out to get anyone appearently for betraying the modern farce of a conspiracy. Funny thing is in the end they all die and the families who thought they rule, well have no seed left to rule anything but hell. ANd the world will be detroyed partially thanks to these losers, after these cash babies of the NWO dont get there way in the end.

Gloabal Warming is a galatic problem, not just on earth. WE need to look for the actual cause of this, not just some traits of its occurance and over zealous need to tax everyone.

In the Bible it is said that the God of gods will not judge the earth with water like the flood of noah's time, but with fire. Now this could be cryptic to mean anything. But explain why our other planetary neighbors are heating up de rothchild.. you cant, or you know already and are manipulating..those are the only two options in my mind.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am really disappointed at Alex Jones and his attacks towards David and inability to deviate from his fixed ideas about what Rothschild family did and upcoming evil agendas. I mean one thing is to question theories and debunk them with more science, another is to repeatedly attack someone based on 'evidence' you got, which can be seen from different angles. One example, if i lend money to some country after a war, i save lives and help people, but Alex would say i just use war to profit from it.

About planets being closer to the Sun, he probably meant closer when orbiting, not closer than Earth. Still Alex concluded he said that to on purpose, because he giggled after he said it, which for Alex is a proof of some conspiracy. Well, for me it was just normal talk and a bit of humor is present in any intelligent debate, which this interview was not.

If you can't get torrent, here is rapidhsare link - mp3.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
These British global warming folk come off ass pompous, arrogant authoritarians. Where does this belief come from that Americans have never traveled outside of their towns? If we lived on a small island we would travel more, but Europeans should be glad we don't travel, who wants to be around ignorant oil munchers.

Rothschild completely ignored his families past, if you come from one of the most prominent families in your Europe, you know about your legacy. Whether you agree with Alex or not, Why are all these elites on these globalist committees? To help humanity? Look how much they have helped in the past.

Global Warming is a natural occurrence, the man-made portion probably comes from Ionospheric heaters; funny how they never mention these technologies that can lift the entire Ionosphere which sits above the ozone.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Alex was really rude to the guy. I lost some respect for him as a newsman today, I think the key is to keep your composure and act proffessional even to your suposed rival. Climate change is nessesary, but hurting anyone for it is unaceptable to me. Deal the cards dealt.I dont like how he was calling him redshield and rothschild and all that. I would have used Mr. at least. I dont mean to seem sympathetic to the stones.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yes, i agree, he was attacking and insulting Rothschild and being very unprofessional. It's like he wants to turn reasoning people into some kind of angry anti-establishment mob and we all know what comes out of this -- exactly stuff he warns us about, police state.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
That was disgraceful from both sides.

A lot of petty name calling and not much else.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If I may, How can someone that screams illumanatti in one forum ignore it here just because the shill is seemingly agreeing with your beliefs (for now)?. ... Just a thought.
Rude or not whether I agree with him or not I can say that if Alex did not go on the offensive this thread would be bashing him for such.

The apple does not fall far from the tree but more importantly it is our own lack of consistancy that gives these people power.. real or implied.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i cant get any of the links to work. Anyone have a direct link that doesnt require me to install anything or sign up for some site just to listen ?

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
i cant get any of the links to work. Anyone have a direct link that doesnt require me to install anything or sign up for some site just to listen ?

Yes, just use this rapidshare link. No need to sign up, just click on Free button and on the next page enter 4-digit code you see and click on 'download via ...' button.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It really sounded to me like the guy said they were wanting to eat Alex for Dinner..... so... I guess Ill just shut up now.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Alex Jones got a Rothschild on the air, that's just awesome. I feel that you have to give Alex a break, knowing what he knows about the Rothschilds he was basically facing his antithesis. If that doesn't throw off your composure I don't know what would.

He bashed a Rothschild, that made my week.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
yes lets us talk about HAARP, and the military industrial complex and THERE CONTRIBUTION to any warming going on shall we.

lets us talk about there bases and the amount of waste and # that goes into the enviornment, before you try getting mr and mrs. smith to feel like they are responsible.

here's the deal with the elite's on global warming MAKE MONEY privatize water, more rules and regulatons and payoff's MORE control they don't care about this stuff, come on. they will TALK about making sanctions on businesses but in reality they will give those businesses a pat on the ass and maybe fine one or two to make it look like they care. $$$$$

and the oil boys will get richer as the middle east destabalizes and gas futures go thru the roof.

ALex jones you got a rothschild on the air, way to go, the federal reserve needs to go, NOW

new topics

top topics

join