It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Is the Best!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I dont know why people hate this guy, I think hes the best that ever was and hes freakin funny. People hate him because they think he dosn't help the people. Who sent troops into (forgot county's name) after iraq? Were freakin supplying everyone with demands, not the usual trade. He also brought up Education in schools, him and Arnold own the world.

Bush I think, was the best leader there was, and he has my vote in 2004 elections.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Hmmm nutter one of them mysterious blank and invisible posts...............If you are reading this, notice who the author was....but nothing is here....unless you hit reply..Ok thats it call the guys at the funny farm...come and take me away..

Laxpla

posted on 9-1-2004 at 03:03 PM
I dont know why people hate this guy, I think hes the best that ever was and hes freakin funny. People hate him because they think he dosn't help the people. Who sent troops into (forgot county's name) after iraq? Were freakin supplying everyone with demands, not the usual trade. He also brought up Education in schools, him and Arnold own the world.

Bush I think, was the best leader there was, and he has my vote in 2004 elections.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

him and Arnold own the world

That's exactly the reason everyone hates them. Because they at least WANT to own the world anyway.. they do everything in their power to get their paws on the world.

Also, it's statements like that that make little, sad Children have nightmares every night. See what you did? Now I will have nightmares about Bush being good and all... God have mercy on my soul O_O

P.S. - Saying "Bush is the best" does start political scandals indeed! That's like saying "Cancer is spreading across the world, to make people happy". At least in my head that's what it sounds like

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hey I didn't post it, the only way to see what "Laxpla
" posted is to hit reply and scroll down.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
Hey I didn't post it, the only way to see what "Laxpla
" posted is to hit reply and scroll down.

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by NetStorm]

I know you didn't
I saw her in "reply" window. Or him. I'm just surprised that after all the evidence and information provided at this forum, someone can still in good conscience scream that Bushy is the best president there ever was! I just.. don't understand

*breaks into tears*

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
"He also brought up Education in schools"

HAHAHAHAHA OMFG HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL LOL ROFLMAO IRL IMO HAHAHAHA
Good one Laxpla.

Ever been to a Texas Public School?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Is it your intention to cause me to stare at your avatar for about 5 minutes every single time you post something? I mean you must have some kind of secret agenda there
I find your avatar very... nice. Refreshing? Like a good morning cup of coffee.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yeah she is sexy

and the lip ring just adds to it.

getting me all hot and bothered!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I thought it was rather apt...all rhetoric and no substance.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
Hmmm nutter one of them mysterious blank and invisible posts...............If you are reading this, notice who the author was....but nothing is here....unless you hit reply..Ok thats it call the guys at the funny farm...come and take me away..

Laxpla

posted on 9-1-2004 at 03:03 PM

not only has he got your vote and my vote in 04 but he already has the election. The ecomony is going up and we have saddam. the libs have nothing now

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Bush is like the modern day Jesus! I am sure all the ILLEGAL mexicans refer to him as HEYSEUSS!

[Edited on 9-1-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
not only has he got your vote and my vote in 04 but he already has the election. The ecomony is going up and we have saddam. the libs have nothing now

Yea except for that little job thing.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't hate Dubya - he's just controlled like all the others. I feel sorry for him actually, because he is as expendible as everyone else, but thinks he isn't.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Bush is Jesus.
Saddam is anti-christ
WMD's are SINS.
SALVATION is LIBERATION
Heaven/Our planet is USA
Hell is Iraq.
Rapture is Nuclear attack on USA.

So, does Jesus come to slay the anti-christ because he has sinned much but no one really knows if sins exist except take God's word for it so we invade Iraq to liberate it and end up causing a Rapture?

Someone shoot me, but I insist this is interesting!

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wha? Saddam = Antichrist?

I thought he was Secret Santa!

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Seriously, somebody thinks Bush is the best prez ever?
How insane is that? He's tried to show that he can outspend a Democrat (with the help of the Republican Congress), wants to make a big mistake in reference to the illegal alien problem, dragged his feet on the vet concurrent pay issue...I could go on, but most already know his shortcomings. To say he is in the same league as Reagan *momentarily places hand over heart* is absolutely insane.

Bush was better than Gore, of course, and I imagine he'd be a better prez than what I see offered as options by the Dems right now, but he for DARNED sure is not the best.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Seriously, somebody thinks Bush is the best prez ever?
How insane is that? ...I could go on, but most already know his shortcomings. he for DARNED sure is not the best.

ok no attacking the man about his physical short falls.. just because he can not perform
does not mean he is the anti-christ

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Bush is Jesus.
Saddam is anti-christ
WMD's are SINS.
SALVATION is LIBERATION
Heaven/Our planet is USA
Hell is Iraq.
Rapture is Nuclear attack on USA.

So, does Jesus come to slay the anti-christ because he has sinned much but no one really knows if sins exist except take God's word for it so we invade Iraq to liberate it and end up causing a Rapture?

Someone shoot me, but I insist this is interesting!

So does that make Bush 41 God?

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
bush isn't evil. i believe that he's a great guy. he's just really really really really really really really really really really really really really STUPID!

Allow me to post a few bush quotes:
1) "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." �LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

2) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." �Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000

3) "I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." �Waco, Texas, Aug.

4) "I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." �Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

5) "You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' �George W. Bush, Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

6) "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe � I believe what I believe is right." �Rome, July 22, 2001

7) "There's an old saying in Tennessee � I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee � that says, fool me once, shame on � shame on you. Fool me � you can't get fooled again." �Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

8) "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." �Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

9) "They misunderestimated me." �Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

10) "Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" �Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

oh....and my favorite...

"I suspect that had my dad not been president, he'd be asking the same questions: How'd your meeting go with so-and-so? � How did you feel when you stood up in front of the people for the State of the Union Address-state of the budget address, whatever you call it." -George W. Bush, in an interview with the Washington Post, March 9, 2001

OUR OWN GOD DAMNED PRESIDENT DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS WAS!!!!! our country is being run by a monkey with and electrode up its ass that shocks him 24/7!

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No, Sil, the man is very intelligent and shrewd. He just covers that up really well by opening his mouth!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join