It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verichip just got rebranded.as Xmark.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
www.xmark.com...

Verichip is now the xmark............. am I alone in shipping a brick about it now being officially a 'mark' ?

As it says on the web page. RFID for people....

frooking hells people, this is getting a bit close to the bone here..

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Does seem a bit odd to be called that.

But whatever it's called, I'd like to see anyone even try and chip me. I'd take as many of the bastards out as I could!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Odd ?

Thats akin to making all telephone numbers personal to the person issued it and starting it with 666.

I am not going to be around, but even then this ship scares me a tad more than i care to think about.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch that video. Be afraid, but be ready also.

Educating the masses is the key here I feel.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ive seen that video on Youtube before its a bit scary when you think IBM helped the third Reich with their plan now they help the Fourth the NWO!! this is getting bad are we gonna sit and wait for it to happen!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's a shame that the chip could & will be used against the users, because, it does provides so many convienient, and security uses... no more people fumbling for $ at checkouts, no more pin pads, you'll never forget to bring your arm when you leave the house..

It's a natural progression that our world is taking, and it definatly wont be stopped.

I am not religous at all, so I don't belive its the "mark of the beast", however I do belive it will be used to limit our freedoms, and monitor our every move,

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Another example of their "In Your Face" batantcy they now show. They don't care what you or I or anyone thinks. We will do it their way or we will pay.

I won't take it or allow anyone in my family too, so I would assume that emans hide or FEMA Camp one day.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

I got 5 well sharped Katana's in my closet, one under my bed as well and an impact baton in my dresser and know how to use them very well. I'd like to see them try to chip me.

top topics

join