It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steorn's Orbo "free-energy" machine demonstrated!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Reminds me of this I once saw
video.google.com...

Thanks for that link I did not have that one yet. There are some amazing stories in that film. I have passed it over to my tech department to look at it

Excellent proof that main stream scientists have an agenda to silence "commoner" inventors to save their reputations, egos and grants

And hosted bt Arther C Clarke to boot.

Great link

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Do you all really think the Bilderberg´s, Illuminati and Oil Industry would let this happen to be successful. I think they have installed "anti-tesla" field generators all around the presentation place...

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
There's something bugging me.... Their website is super polished, the audio and video they have put out is high quality, by the look of it they have interest from people all over the globe (such as this). This costs serious money. The advertising at the convention center. So why does the machine look like it's made out of tent poles with an old hand drill mounted on it? Why can't they get their webcast to work? Wouldn't you think for this level of marketing they would have a finished prototype instead of a model? They seem to be pretty sure of themselves. They've allowed others access to the plans but no video of it working? I smell a conspiracy to defraud. Anyone seen the youtube vids of hollow earth expeditions? If it aint a conspiracy WTF is that smell?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Important update on the Kinetica demo: We are experiencing some technical difficulties with the demo unit in London. Our initial assessment indicates that this is probably due to the intense heat from the camera lighting. We have commenced a technical assessment and will provide an update later today. As a consequence, Kinetica will not be open to the public today (5th July). We apologise for this delay and appreciate your patience.

That was taken from the Steorn frontpage, and thus I guess we will just have to wait and see. I'm sitting here in suspense

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Thanks for that link I did not have that one yet. There are some amazing stories in that film. I have passed it over to my tech department to look at it

Excellent proof that main stream scientists have an agenda to silence "commoner" inventors to save their reputations, egos and grants
And hosted bt Arther C Clarke to boot.
Great link

Your very welcome!
I was going to start a thread about the doc but figured since I am new here there has already been a "It runs on water" debate.

When I saw the documentary I was completly convinced that the government was hiding cheap and/or free energy.

Could you imagine filling your gas(water) tank up with your garden hose.
Just imagine what it would do for our earth.

OP, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this inventor comes up "missing"
(cue dramatic music)~DUN DUN DUN~
We shall see......

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
My dreams are coming true! For more people to at least understand this concept will be good.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by pyrolimeade]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hi all,

Okay, I've just heard from someone at Kinetica (a member of the SPDC), they are having issues with the demo unit at the moment, caused by the intense heat from the overhead lights. Something to do with it being in a perspex box (expansion?).

An actual picture of the demo device is here (from the Irish Metro)

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Keeval]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
That guy looks pretty shifty to me! Actually I would look like I just farted too hard if I was in his position too. Why can't they use super bright LED clusters, I mean it's really not that big. Radioshack, back in half an hour, problem solved! Don't tell me they melted it......thats not cool.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
All cameras now live from Kinetica - no Orbo as yet.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
to play devils advocate, perhaps the delay is due to cam broadcasting problems and not the device itself. some of us prefer to wait and see the evidence before judging.
[edit on 5-7-2007 by justyc]

Or you can wait and never see the evidence, which is what I suspect will happen. But that is your right.

I see that the demo has been yet further delayed?

Originally posted by Terrapop
Do you all really think the Bilderberg´s, Illuminati and Oil Industry would let this happen to be successful. I think they have installed "anti-tesla" field generators all around the presentation place...

Now there's a job that *I* want!

Illuminati Watchdog. Primary duties include constantly scanning the globe for brilliant inventors whose goal is to benefit mankind. Secondary duties include design and development of methods to stop such inventors from succeeding.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
im watching one of the live cams now. one or two people milling around, a close-up camera visible, a pc screen on in the middle, someone working on another pc at the back. not much going on.

as for the delay - how many people here know how pcs can be affected by heat? temperature change can make a big difference to results in scientific experiments.

just give them a chance to demonstrate it first

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This could be amazing- I am a totally willing to except that the demo is delayed for whatever reason for a couple of days before jumping to conclusions.

You could tell immediately when something doesn't sound right like the French lady who said she cloned a baby but wouldn't give any evidence. These guys are showing you right away what they are doing and they say it will be free so why would we think they are BS'ing us.

Cory

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I saw the video al i see is a guy staring at a glass cube with LCD's all around it (camera 4)...are all the other cameras off line?

promising technology, anything to give us hope to abandon carbon fuels is welcome .....

But in the meantime back to the Gas station before I'm late to work.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I know that FE technology exists:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

but whether Steorn has it is another matter. If their gizmo does work, it is not a perpetual motion machine. I have never seen anybody really claim to have one of those (or if they made that claim, they did not understand their technology very well). If it does work, it is tapping into the ZPE/vacuum/etc. It would be called an “over unity” device, taking energy from someplace that orthodox physics currently does not recognize.

If Steorn is legit, there is one hell of a lot going on behind the scenes that we do not know about. The Big Boys can apparently tell when anybody on earth taps into the ZPE field,

www.ahealedplanet.net...

so maybe they know the Steorn people do not have it, and the show is allowed to go on. If Steorn really has it, some awesome forces have protected them. If they are another deluded or fraudulent gang, then that is way too bad. We do not need more hoaxes or self-deceived efforts these days.

The Steorn gang is either:

1. Naïve and self-deceived and do not have it,
2. Are seemingly naïve and have it, but have played a masterful game,
3. Or they have protectors who are not showing themselves yet, to them or anybody else,
4. Or they have it but are in the midst of having their technology surreptitiously sabotaged,
5. Or they are scamming the public for reasons yet unknown (possibly as a Big Boy disinfo effort).
6. Or some strange combination of the above possibilities.

If Steorn does have it, an educated an aware public is what they need most of all:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

They may be about to receive the offer they cannot refuse:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I’ll stay tuned…..

[edit on 5-7-2007 by wadefrazier3]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I suppose I am losing my faith in mankind as I believe free energy would not be free. Too much greed on the planet. Just think of the cost to the average person that will be placed on the technology. Power your house for free after an initial cost of 'fill in some outrageous amount here'. I bet it would become the most valuable asset on earth. People will be leached just like with energy now.

The power companies would just switch generation methods and passes the huge initial cost on, and on, ...

I really hope my take is wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Yes, roadgravel, the energy interests only want FE to happen in a monopolistic/oligopolistic situation that they control. However, the FE technology that exists would be very difficult to control (as in keep within the capitalist paradigm), which is why there is all the suppression:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

because they would no longer be in control of the planet if FE got loose. The ET cover-up is related:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The outcome could look a lot like heaven on earth:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

but they would rather rule in hell instead, and the scarcity-addicted public plays right into their hands, something that Bucky Fuller observed long ago:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

and I discovered first hand:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Instead, neo-Malthusians like Richard Heinberg are prominent:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

I am not into “faith” myself. It is up to each one of us to decide how we will live our lives, and it does not take many people of high integrity to right the ship:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

Interesting times, almost TOO interesting. Some days, I wish I still drank….

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It's such a tantalizing opportunity to jump on the 'they're just frauds, it can't possibly work, told you all' bandwagon. I tip my hat to all the geniuses who have scrambled for a place on that wagon. Given the hundreds of years of just that kind of hoax/fraud/self-deception it doesn't take that much mental prowess to play those odds, now does it? There have been crowds of similar people clustered around every great inventor/explorer in history.

Personally, I've been watching developments at Steorn for a long time now. I believe these guys have it. For those whose 'research' extends to only reading the related ATS threads I'd like to point out that the device they are attempting to demonstrate is just that: a demonstration device. Give them a couple days to work out the bugs. If the demonstration fails utterly then you detractors can puff-up and have a good laugh at the expense of those of us who believe the technology to be real. What I want to see are the results from the scientific trials currently underway. That will be the proof in the pudding --- one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well, it wouldn't be "free," just cost less. I mean, there will be manufacturing and maintenance costs, infrastructure updates, blah blah blah.

Just less impact on the enviro...and less oil used, which is good I guess.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well, the demo is viewable on camera 4 right now - but aparently still nobody's working on it.

I wonder when today the demo is supposed to be up and running?
I'm sittin here itchin to see this thing work! Come on Steorn, don't let us down

Today could very well be the day that changes the world.
Think about the possibilities.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What you are seeing at the moment is the empty display case. The actual demo unit is either upstairs in the makeshift on-site lab, or nearby being fixed.

Hmm.. I wonder if they can express over a backup unit from Dublin?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join