It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Weather Pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
These pics were discussed in another forum, with the consensus being that it's ball lightning.

A lot of strange weather this year - summer in april, autumn in june!

Anybody else got any strange weather pics?

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wow, if that is actually a picture of ball lightning, which it does look like to me, then you are very lucky indeed! They are a once in a lifetime thing to see, let alone capture on film! *Making them in the microwave doesn't count*

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Try this link for much of last years extreme weather - no pics just info - but if you search I'm sure there will be pics available.

www.metoffice.gov.uk...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Wow, if that is actually a picture of ball lightning, which it does look like to me, then you are very lucky indeed! They are a once in a lifetime thing to see, let alone capture on film! *Making them in the microwave doesn't count*

The pics were taken by my bro - thunder woke him early in the morning (about 5:30 if I remember right) and being keen on photo's of extreme weather took the pics.

He didn't even notice the ball lightning until he transfered the pics to his pc!

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Lol! Thats so bizzare that someone manages to capture one on film, yet doesn't manage to see it himself.. talk about a twist of fate. Its almost as if the ball wanted to be caught on film

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
In fairness, he was leaning backwards out the window (on 5th floor) and it was very early in the morning

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
In fairness, he was leaning backwards out the window (on 5th floor) and it was very early in the morning

Lol! Im not sure where the line between 'chance' and 'miracle' lies with this anymore.. obviously he was destined to capture that picture! Tell him to keep his camera nearby more often.. who knows what he will snap next

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Maybe he should have bought a lottery ticket that day!

He got rid of some really extreme weather pics - he even had one of a water spout!

Hopefully he'll capture some more stuff.

Antone else with strange pics of weather? or are you all holding onto them in case they're UFO's

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here's some more, but not from my bro!

img.dailymail.co.uk...

img.dailymail.co.uk...

pretty freaky, but not that unusual.

top topics

join